Omnia II i8000 Flashing ROM Procedure

Guest previa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
after you have plugged in required files in OCTANS-- turn off your phone(it should not be connected to PC) now click on detect----you will get something like below

OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&36474480&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835}

Now immedeately connect your phone and click on download.

nope dude.. didn't work.. when i connect the usb den onli OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&36474480&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835} come.. and its no showing download option.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest blumango
nope dude.. didn't work.. when i connect the usb den onli OnDeviceChange \\?\USB#Vid_04e8&Pid_6619#5&36474480&0&2#{25dbce51-6c8f-4a72-8a6d-b54c2b4fc835} come.. and its no showing download option.

Same problem here...i flashed today my Omnia II twice and everything was in oder. I should mention that I use windows 7. Updated the usb driver as shown among other topics etc, and in the evening this. It`s like it gets stuck or something

Please give me some advice. 10x :)

Edited by blumango

Guest blumango
Same problem here...i flashed today my Omnia II twice and everything was in oder. I should mention that I use windows 7. Updated the usb driver as shown among other topics etc, and in the evening this. It`s like it gets stuck or something

Please give me some advice. 10x :)

Problem solved.

I uninstalled active sync 4.1 and reinstalled usb drivers and modem driver. I don`t know for sure if the active synk was the problem or reinstalling the usb and modem drivers, eather way, try it

Hope this helps you too :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I've got a question. I'm trying to flash my Omnia 2 I8000.

The Current firmware is:

PDA: I8000NXXJC1

CSC: I8000XENJC1

phone: I8000XXJB2

What files do I need besides a custom ROM and where can I find the CSC and phone files?

When I enter the .nb0 file in OCTANS, I can't select a CSC and/or phone file, so I guess I need to download those somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,

Bart

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...