- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

98tiburonfx

98tiburonfx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I have installed and run v21 and v19b of M2D all in one and love the interface, but I have been unable to add my city to the weather. I have searched here and xda and have not found a solution that works. I have tried the patched manila2d.exe file(maybe I just didn't have the correct one but I did try two different ones) and then touchflo won't start it just keeps going back to "tap for start touchflo". I have tried just editing the weather.xml, which then I can see my city and add it but it will not retrieve data. Anyone that has gotten this to work and can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer v21 but will use whichever I can to have the weather show my city. Thanks again.

Edited by 98tiburonfx, 18 August 2009 - 02:47 PM.

AnhPhe

AnhPhe

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

I have installed and run v21 and v19b of M2D all in one and love the interface, but I have been unable to add my city to the weather. I have searched here and xda and have not found a solution that works. I have tried the patched manila2d.exe file(maybe I just didn't have the correct one but I did try two different ones) and then touchflo won't start it just keeps going back to "tap for start touchflo". I have tried just editing the weather.xml, which then I can see my city and add it but it will not retrieve data. Anyone that has gotten this to work and can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I would prefer v21 but will use whichever I can to have the weather show my city. Thanks again.

Try Manila Home Weather Updater .......! Install in Main:

Attached Files

Sorry! Sorry! for My bad English!....Many thank's!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users