The official Nokia E52 and Nokia E55 'Ask Tony' thread
As you can see in the picture on the right, I have got hold of the new Nokia E52 and E55 mobile phones for review. Since I only got it like last night, I have not had the chance to look deeper into this. I will be posting my review of these units in the next few weeks time.
The review units I have are SIM free, so when the mobile operators have them in stock in the future, the specs, the looks and the features may change. I do not know the price (however rumoured to be about £250 to £270 each for SIM free) and I do not know which mobile operators will have them.
But for now, here's YOUR chance to ask me any questions about these units and I will try my best to answer your questions!
Details of the specs:
- Software Platform: S60 3rd Edition
- Size: 116 x 49 x 9.9mm (E52) and 116 x 48 x 9.9mm (E55)
- Weight: 98g (E52) and 95g (E55)
- Input Method: Phone keypad (E52) and QWERTY keypad (E55)
- Display colours: Up to 16 million colours
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours (GSM) and up to 6 hours (WCDMA)
- Standby Time: Up to 23 days (GSM) and up to 29 days (WCDMA)
- Internal Memory: 60MB free user memory (E52) and 100MB free user memory (E55)
- Memory Card: 1GB microSD (E52) and 2GB microSD (E55) - supported up to 16GB
- Operating Frequency: Quad band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 and WCDMA 900/2100