LG Incite Task Manager, Clock & Weather App

Guest amitsharma.atc

Guest amitsharma.atc

Hi Friends...

Here are Some Useful Applications (Task Manager, Clock & Weather App) Which Ported From LG Incite To Our Omnia

And All Credit Goes To vishalm for his hard work & Efforts...

I'd Personally Like to thanks him for his Great Work :D

Task Manager : Very Easy And Lite Task Manager Which Has a Desktop Icon(Just like HTC's Task Manager), Its also working great with SPB Moble Shell

Screen Shot :

post-509919-1251464030_thumb.png post-509919-1251464002_thumb.png

Application:

Vishal__s_LG_X_Button.cab

Clock & Weather App: A Set Of Different type of Clocks for Today Screen With Weather Application

Screen Shot:

post-509919-1251465240_thumb.png post-509919-1251464160_thumb.png

post-509919-1251465139_thumb.png post-509919-1251465162_thumb.png

post-509919-1251465188_thumb.png post-509919-1251465214_thumb.png post-509919-1251464109_thumb.png

Application:

Vishal__s_LG_Incite_Today_Clock_and_Weather.cab

Thanks

Edited by amitsharma.atc

Guest RobMac92

That landscape keyboard looks good. As this is a WM device and same resolution can someone with the incite not create a cab from the keyboard and pass it over?

No it is way different.

The first screen looks like the keypad we use. The only difference is that this has a FN key and we have separate keys for punctuations. 

Guest Mr. B!

Looks a little bit like the ones on wifey's LG Dare.

One thing I always liked about her LG was it's keyboard and its sensitivity. Too bad the dare was just a phone that pretended to be smart.

What apps/shell is that today screen thingy?

developers plz try at least...
How? And before you say that they can resize let me just ask you where do you suppose they'll get this files? You can't just show some pictures and say please port to Omnia. If yes then I have a long list that has to be ported starting with Crysis and some Android apps. 

Be reasonable. Get them the files and wait a little. Or hope that someone with this phone also owns an Omnia and (big mybe) he'll be able to at least supply the cabs.

Sorry for being harsh but porting is tough even if you do have the files needed.

Guest amitsharma.atc
How? And before you say that they can resize let me just ask you where do you suppose they'll get this files? You can't just show some pictures and say please port to Omnia. If yes then I have a long list that has to be ported starting with Crysis and some Android apps.

Be reasonable. Get them the files and wait a little. Or hope that someone with this phone also owns an Omnia and (big mybe) he'll be able to at least supply the cabs.

Sorry for being harsh but porting is tough even if you do have the files needed.

well dear

there are many forum which has its rom n kitchen ( i thought that they may be know about it ) thats y i didn't paste links

i hv downloaded its two roms (official and custom) i also hv its kitchen

i hv tried to extract the files so that i can get its cab or any application exe file but its my first time so i m hving many prob

i thought any professional developer (like sector, shokka9 or qbus ) can do it easily or at least it can give them any new idea

but anyway here are

LG Kitchen link

http://www.mediafire.com/?ecudmiz1gko

Lg incite Roms:

ROM 6.5- http://www.mediafire.com/?ym5tqjgtmgn

Complete 6.1- http://www.mediafire.com/?ndmkjommmej

Official LG Incite 10x ROM:http://mobilephones.us.lge.com/images/supp...0_V10x_Ship.exe

and this is how to work with lg kitchen... web page

http://www.lg-incite.com/rom-dev-and-discu...ky%27s-kitchen/

thanks

Edited by amitsharma.atc

Guest vishalm

Im downloading the files and will give it a go.

The keyboard seems to be the same as we have on the omnia. Just a different skin file.

I havent got the phone so it wont be easy.

wish me luck :D

edit....

xButton: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WEQZIP2X

Seems to work, please test and let me know.

Weather app has been extracted. it load up but i dont have a data connection to test it. Also the settings menu doesnt load, so I will upload after i try fix that.

Keyboard is the same as Omnia's. I managed to screw up my phone while testing and had to Hard Reset :angry:

Edited by vishalm

Guest aclarkc
Keyboard is the same as Omnia's. I managed to screw up my phone while testing and had to Hard Reset :D

Sorry to here about about the hard reset, but thanks for helping us out. But is the keyboard really the same? Doesn't look at all like the one I remember my i910 coming with stock, I could be wrong.

Guest Billus

It looks more like the HTC keyboards rather than ours. HTC keyboard layout, especially the keypad (2 letter to 1 key) in my opinion are the best. On my HTC i can text insanely fast, on the Omnia my texting is incredibly slow to an extent I hate having to txt and rather call.

Guest amitsharma.atc
Im downloading the files and will give it a go.

The keyboard seems to be the same as we have on the omnia. Just a different skin file.

I havent got the phone so it wont be easy.

edit....

Weather app has been extracted. it load up but i dont have a data connection to test it. Also the settings menu doesnt load, so I will upload after i try fix that.

Keyboard is the same as Omnia's. I managed to screw up my phone while testing and had to Hard Reset :angry:

hey Vishal Best of luck dear... great work

i m downloading x button app

Guest amitsharma.atc

edit....

hey vishal its working great

and friends its also fillup spb mobile shell empty corner

again thanks dear now waiting for weather app.

here is screenshot:

post-509919-1251390929_thumb.png post-509919-1251390960_thumb.png

Edited by amitsharma.atc

Guest amitsharma.atc

it take less space then htc's task manager on main storage very lite app and good substitute of htc's task manager...

Edited by amitsharma.atc

amitsharma.atc do you see how fast are things moving now that you've given people the links?

No offense meant with my previous post but next time give people the files and things will go a lot faster.

On Topic:

The keyboard looks nice but you can't see a lot of screen so I hope that it can be customized.

Guest semmtexx
The first screen looks like the keypad we use. The only difference is that this has a FN key and we have separate keys for punctuations. 

Hold your omnia with keyboard up to the picture and you will see the differences

1: Both the LG keypad and keyboard have that waste of space top bar with the bold, italic and underline buttons. Omnia's do not.

2: Our space key on the keyboard is not in the middle - it is on the right side.

3: On both the LG keyboard and keypad, the buttons have more space (pixels) between them. This probably indicates that the buttons are somewhat smaller than the omnias as well.

Thanks

Guest amitsharma.atc
amitsharma.atc do you see how fast are things moving now that you've given people the links?

No offense meant with my previous post but next time give people the files and things will go a lot faster.

On Topic:

The keyboard looks nice but you can't see a lot of screen so I hope that it can be customized.

hhhmmm

well about keyboard there is a spacial button which i marked red can hide bottom task bar means when u press this button you hv more space to type

see:

post-509919-1251392263_thumb.jpg

Edited by amitsharma.atc

Guest vishalm
hey vishal its working great

and friends its also fillup spb mobile shell empty corner

again thanks dear now waiting for weather app.

here is screenshot:

post-509919-1251390929_thumb.png post-509919-1251390960_thumb.png

Thanks for putting up the screenshots. This looks to be the first one to work with SPB Mobile Shell. its a shame i dont use it anymore.

On Topic:

The links definately helped, but there were only a quick google away. I just didnt bother reading this thread because i wasnt intrested and had no time. But i have a little bit of free time now so just though i'd see if i can do nething.

As for the keyboard, It is exactly the same as the omnia keyboard. LG have just changed some skins.

I'll try release the weather app tonight, but settings might not work. Can someone find me a screenshot of the settings page of the weather app. it might help.

Thanks