• Please log in to reply
562 replies to this topic

Knudsen19

Knudsen19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Htc Hero
I tried to download the latest Radio from another site as it turned out everytime I downloaded it from here it was corrupted / damaged. Somehow that seemed to do the trick, so problem solved :)

shomi1417

shomi1417

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero

Disable Adblock / enable Javascript...

@Knudsen19:
Does this work:

adb shell mount /sdcard
adb push radioXY.img /sdcard/radioXY.img

Thanks for "Disable Adblock" :) ;) :P
Cant download enything for several days :P and now it work ;)

liorwei

liorwei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:Hero
hey
i have a nandroid backup of original rom:2.73.721.9 if you are interested tell me how to give it to you.

Dr. dre

Dr. dre

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Devices:HTC Sensation XE, Nexus 7

hey
i have a nandroid backup of original rom:2.73.721.9 if you are interested tell me how to give it to you.

Where did you got it from ? Is your device branded or is it HTC.

liorwei

liorwei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
i had to send my rooted hero for fixing. and they returned it with this version, so i rooted it and all the procedure and did a nandroid.
i bought my phone in HTC store in Hong-Kong. not from a celular company, if thats what you meant.

Dr. dre

Dr. dre

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

i had to send my rooted hero for fixing. and they returned it with this version, so i rooted it and all the procedure and did a nandroid.
i bought my phone in HTC store in Hong-Kong. not from a celular company, if thats what you meant.

The Firmware version would be 1.5, Most of us over here are waiting for 2.1, But you can contact Paul on this ROM.

liorwei

liorwei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Lol I just offer it.

Dr. dre

Dr. dre

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Lol I just offer it.

I'm sorry for that, Actually I meant you can try sending him a personal message, because he visit's the Hero forum less So...

liorwei

liorwei

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
it's ok lol :) ill ask him.

Quinni

Quinni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
HI There. Im just new to HTC Hero (G2).

I bought via Ebay. I wasn't able to access Marketplace so I made a Restore to default.

After this i was shocked, because the german language was gone.. SH*T!
I spend hours now searching web for sollutions, then found someone having the same problem.
This led me here to this board.

Unlucky i don't understand anything about ROM flashing. I need it Step BY Step.
I might write well in English and do understand what people write, but i have problems with english manuals.

Which ROM do i need? It's confusing me :-(

And THIS ist this the way to install it? Recovery? hä? o.O

I don't want to destroy my mobile and i really do not know how to manage getting my german lang back.

So I just post thes infos:
Firmware: 1.5
Baseband version: 63.28.55.06EU_6.35.06.18
Build number: 2.73.61.5 146733 CL#61267 release-keys
Softwareversion 1.0.0.A6288

thanks for any help in advantage!

Cheers!

Geochelone

Geochelone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Where I can find unodex generic 2.73.405.66? I'd like to use it as a basis for my personal customized ROM.

I'd like to add in some personal settings, tenuis-ish icons etc, however I can't edit odex ROM from Windows.

cormie

cormie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire

One weird question, though - the "Sync Groups" option that I'm sure used to be on People | Groups| Menu seems to have disappeared, and my phone is now synching all my google contacts rather than just the group I want, with no obvious way to select the group I want! Has this option moved somewhere else? In general, is there a complete ChangeLog for 2.73 from 1.5?
==========

ETA: Left the phone overnight, "Sync Groups" was still missing. Was playing with the phone on the train, "Sync Groups" was still missing. Then, literally, *poof* - it was there as an option. The People | All menu suddenly changed too, losing the "More..." button that linked to a list with two options "Snyc Google Contacts" and "Sync Exchange Contacts", replacing it with just "Sync Exchange Contacts".

Weird. I didn't do anything as far as I can tell to have made these changes happen... So it's not a problem now, just a mystery.

I'm having the same problem with my HTC desire and can't seem to find a solution, have tried everything :huh: Have a thread on it here: http://android.modac...ing-solution-p/

texrmm91

texrmm91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok so i have the following info from my about page, how do i know if im up to date with the rooted htc hero on the sprint network in the u.s.
Firmware version-1.5
Baseband version-1.04.01.09.21
Kernel version-2.6.27-mck-1.2
build number-MoDaCo custom rom 2.2 core
Software version-1.56.651.2
hardware version-2
Since im rooted through the modaco stuff should i hit the "firmware update, the update profile, and the update prl" and not loose all my apps and rooted ability. im kinda new to this stuff and really like the wifi tether ability.

Thanks,
Ryan

siamak5561

siamak5561

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
links of first page are dead, please give me a fresh link.

phunni

phunni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One
*Really* need the stock Orange UK ROM, but the original links at the beginning of this thread (for that ROM anyway) are dead - please update...

limw98

limw98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC HERO
Hello,

Would anyone be able to provide me with the Hong Kong HTC HERO stock rom ? I really want to flash my phone back to the original rom.

fabiocampos

fabiocampos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One / HTC Desire A8181
  • Twitter:@fcamposcoelho
How to apply this ROM via fastboot?

Thanks for you advanced.

First: Sorry for my poor English :P
Device: Nexus One | ROM: Froyo Modaco Custom ROM (the best)* | Radio: 4.06.00.12_7 | Recovery: RA-Nexus-v1.7.0-cyan.img | Unlocked Bootloader
Device: HTC Desire
| ROM: Stock ROM

My Brazilian Forum

neoclassic

neoclassic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Been having trouble finding the newest PU radio on forums so I googled it and found it here:

63.18.55.06PU_6.35.15.11

hpk

hpk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Devices:HTC Hero, Acer Liquid
Someone at XDA posted a link to the latest RUU for Hero:

http://shipped-roms....ease_signed.exe

Edited by hpk, 07 July 2010 - 09:06 PM.

sparkyuiop

sparkyuiop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:E650
Hi I wonder if you can advise me.
I installed the 'update-hero-generic-2.73.405.66-rooted-signed' ROM onto my HTC Hero but was soon prompted to update my phone, I'm guessing by HTC. I thought this may take away the root access but decided to do it anyway as I could find no other way to get rid of the annoying update notification and I still have my gold card.
However this fails to update the phone because of a signature problem or some such thing. Does anyone know of a way I can update the phone without losing root or just get shot of the update nag?
Thanks in advance

Phill.

I have installed 'HeroC-Radio-2.42.00.03.10' which has stopped the update message so far but I don't know if installing that is a good thing or not other than the update message is gone. Any advice welcomed.

Edited by Paul, 07 June 2011 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users