what's the ram & rom size of your TG01?

Guest b999_wong

Guest Neil5459

Thats about the same as mine, and is correct.

A significant part the 512MB Storage memory is used for storing all the OS and built-in applications- just like a PC's hard drive has to contain the OS and default programs. There are some quite large included files/programs that can be removed to eventually give around 260MB free storage after a hard reset. These include the 2 game demos, the GI Joe video and a 15MB device demo video.

The RAM is 256MB but 64MB of that is taken up by the dedicated video memory, leaving around 185MB available; of this about 100MB is used by the OS when the device is active; further amounts will be used by the system programs and today screens/shells leaving about 80MB free to the user after a soft reset.

Guest b999_wong
Thats about the same as mine, and is correct.

A significant part the 512MB Storage memory is used for storing all the OS and built-in applications- just like a PC's hard drive has to contain the OS and default programs. There are some quite large included files/programs that can be removed to eventually give around 260MB free storage after a hard reset. These include the 2 game demos, the GI Joe video and a 15MB device demo video.

The RAM is 256MB but 64MB of that is taken up by the dedicated video memory, leaving around 185MB available; of this about 100MB is used by the OS when the device is active; further amounts will be used by the system programs and today screens/shells leaving about 80MB free to the user after a soft reset.

thanks for the information :D

btw, another O2 ver TG01 user reply me, his device can play rmvb file with the plugin.

I tried hard reset & install the plugin as he told me, but still doesn't work!

just play 1 sec with sounds & a error message comes out.... damn it...

I don't know is these my device hardware problem.....sigh