WM6.5 news

Guest b999_wong

Guest b999_wong

from

http://www.mobiletechworld.com/2009/09/01/...h-on-october-6/

wm6.5 complete ver. will be launch on Oct 6.

Partners from around the globe are committed to updating or expanding their portfolios to include phones with Windows Mobile 6.5.

• In North America: Mobile operators AT&T, Bell Mobility, Sprint, TELUS and Verizon Wireless, and phone manufacturers HP, HTC Corp., LG Electronics, Samsung and Toshiba Corp.

• In Europe: Mobile operators Orange, Deutsche Telekom AG and Vodafone Group Plc, and phone manufacturers Acer, HTC, LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and Toshiba

• In Latin America: Mobile operator TIM Brazil, and phone manufacturers HTC, LG Electronics and Samsung

• In Asia Pacific: Mobile operators NTT DOCOMO Inc., SOFTBANK Mobile Corp., SK Telecom, Telstra and WILLCOM Inc., and phone manufacturers Acer Inc., HTC, LG Electronics, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and Toshiba

I that mean we may get a wm6.5rom for TG01 around Oct6?

can't wait!!! :D

Guest LeSScro

I hope too... need WM6.5 then i think open the way to Custom ROM !

WM6.5 TOUCH maybe must be the best for TG01...

But 1st New ROM with SOme fixes about Card corruption and comportemental problem sometimes encountered with TG01...

Guest Neil5459

The timing will depend on who supplies the update. For Orange UK users, it will be Orange who supply the update, and they are generally quite behind in dong this.

There is a possibility that Toshiba themselves may supply it, but this usually only happens for SIM-free devices.

Guest leeston2379
i hope that's the same device updated, not a hardware fixed device!

"Toshiba customers who have previously purchased the TG01 will also be entitled to an upgrade to the new Windows Mobile 6.5, free of charge."

We can but hope