FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

Guest Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard

I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused before, during or after the flash. It’s entirely at your own risk.

Thanks first of all to Shokka9 for all the help during cooking and all the inspiration. Also to Blazingwolf for NeoTitanium which is how titanium should have looked.

Big thanks to Bga7x for all the help with sys + FloTanium.

To change ringtone, navigate to the file with file explorer and tap and hold, select set as ringtone in the popup menu. . There's a taskmanager attached which Close programs with the x-button (ported to omnia thanks to Blazingwolf!!)

If you are having connection problems, try changing to a different provider to yours, wait 30 sec, then change back to your own.. Then your sms/mms/internet settings will be automatically configured. Also go settings\connnecttions\browser connections and tick Automatically detect settings..Also i've now added ADC (in tools folder)..

Kept/Added:

net 3.5 + flash 3.1

Added Notepad (thanks Bgill55)

Advanced config v3.3

Added Windows7 theme (Massive thanks to Jeffrey2000 !!! :) )

Removed all other themes apart from classic blue

Bing Live search

Black Russian Skins

Battery Enchancement (read HERE). Thanks Adhip

Bluetooth Icon

Call Log and Phonebook (skinned by Krazy Radd)

Camera folder already favourite in photo widget (M2D)

Chobit Smart Lock

Clear Temp

Clean RAM

Diabled Samsung Dialer Skin

Disabled Error Reporting

Disabled Screen Calibration at startup (Thanks to Shokka9)

Disabled Security (Doesn’t warn on unsigned cabs)

Dusk Lockscreen curtesy of Sector

Enchanced GPS Update via WiFi

Favourite Settings (Black)

Google Maps 4.0 Layers + Buzz

HTC Emupanel (updated and working in new builds thanks to speleomaniac)

HTC Audio Manager

HTC Album

Internet Sharing

Jblend

Kept Default tones / Ringtones (Live Messenger etc etc notifications work).

M. Carrol Black theme Added (Thanks!!)

M2D Operator Settings in tools folder (thanks to Wierdo)

M2D v2.0

M2DC (Newest Version)

Mapped Hardware buttons

Midomi

Mortscript 4.2

MSN money + Weather

NEO Titanium (Thanks to Blazingwolf)

NEO Panels (ATContacts, CLauncher, CNitrogen, COpera, COffice, Titanium Weather 4.2, CLinks)

Nitrogen Music player

Omnia Lite Calendar

Omnia Lite File Manager

Omnia Lite FM Radio

Omnia Lite Smart Reader

Pallmall Startup andShutdown Animations (Cheers Mate!!!)

Pako777's Camera exe.dll (Thankyou!!)

PIM Backup

Pocket CM Image viewer

psShutXP (NuclearEMP skin)

Remote Desktop

SD Tuneup

Shake and Save

Showaco Chome Editor 1.6 Beta

Smart Converter

Solitaire

Startup Animation thanks to Pallmall !!!!!

TFDetacher (Thanks to Wearemike32 it doesn't need configuring)

Toggle Bluetooth

Torch Button

TV Out

Windows Live Messenger

Windows Media skin (Thanks to Krazy Radd)

XDA_UC (Automatically install all your apps/reg tweaks etc) Now also works with My Storage!!!!

Removed in the LITE rom: all 6.5 widgets, Neo + Panels (Classic titanium only), Midomi, Windows Live + Bing, Solitaire, Omnia lite filemanager, Jblend, Windows media skin

To transform your standard File explorer, install THIS CAB. Now there's no need for a third party File Explorer!!

That’s it I think. Seems a lot but I’ve done a lot of work on the sys and it’s still a very fast ROM (Freed up space in right places).

Before flashing this rom:

Make sure you have a XDA_UC folder created on the storage card/ My Storage with a SD folder inside it. Drop in here the apps you want be installed automatically. I recommend you put Touchresponse in here and the Registry tweak cab attached (saves a lot of typing).

After flash:

When you get to the first “tap screen to setup device”, wait for it to restart automatically (around 15-30sec).

If you go in to map the right soft-key in M2DC the left sometimes revert back to contacts. Just go back to TFDConfig and change the right soft-key back to Today.

XDA UC (auto installation of progs/reg entries etc. etc.)

Included in this ROM is XDA UC, which is a brilliant way of installing all your usual cabs after a flash using mort script. The process is fully automatic and requires no user intervention (unless you want to install onto My storage/ Storage card). It will commence a few seconds after starting up and MUST NOT BE INTERRUPTED.Readmore about it HERE.

This is how to do it:

1. Create a XDA_UC folder on the root of your storage card/ My Storage. In this folder, copy all the cabs you want to have installed onto the main memory.

2. In the XDA_UC folder, create a folder called SD. In this folder, place all the cabs that want to install onto Storage card/ My Storage. You will have get the option where to install them. Please note, if you install a cab that needs restarting after install (e.g Office), DO NOT restart, wait til everything’s installed and then restart manually (You will get a message when it’s all done) That’s it!! Please read the original thread over at xda-developers as it explain this in a lot more detail. You can also restore registry tweaks, themes etc. Etc.

23547 - FloTanium - Mediafire Mirror (Thanks Zsoo21 !! )

23547 - FloTaniumLITE (Mediafire mirror thanks to Zsoo21)

23110 - FloTanium (Mediafire mirror thanks to Zsoo21) (23110 also benefits from a "toolbox" which you can read about HERE. Contains Ruler, Waterlevel, Shock sensor and Light Sensor. Thanks to [germany]merlot @ XDA for developing this. Remember tt's only a BETA at the moment and any bugs, please report in his thread)

21896 - FloTanium - Mediafire mirror thanks to Zsoo21

Freakshare mirrors thanks to fense:

23110 FloTanium - 23547 FloTanium - 23547 FloTaniumLITE - 21896 FloTanium

Rapidshare mirror thanks to amir rafie:

23547 FloTaniumLITE

Screenshots 23547:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot5.jpgScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot3.jpgScreenShot4.jpg

Screenshots 23547 LITE:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpg

Screenshots 23110:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot2.jpg

Screenshots 21896:

ScreenShot1.jpgScreenShot4.jpgScreenShot2.jpgScreenShot3.jpg

========================================================================

For my new builds, have a look @ Omniarom.com

========================================================================

Goodies Section

These are a few things which you might want to install as an addition to the cooked in bits.

AutoClosePatch 1.1: Stops programs autoclosing.

iPhone today: a today screen that resembles the iPhone. Works well and is quite fast.

Next2Me: Find out what's near you.

Dialup Enabler-Disabler: Disable GPRS (works like no data but better). Thanks Ock for getting me on to this (Should have been cooked really :) )

Condor GT Black edition: a mean theme, looks the bu**ocks.

Square startmenu selection, 1 or 2: If you're bored of the Standard startmenu "blobb" try these.

Small icon startmenu: I know my big icons are not to everyones taste :)

To customize M2D Clocks, look HERE (Thanks to Waikiki)

Check out Krazy Radd's Taskbar + lots of other skins HERE.

General wm6.5 mods you can find HERE.

M2D Themes HERE.

For a mean 3D Titanium Theme, look HERE (Thanks Waikiki). Originally from Josito Chanante @ HTC Spain

For BT-FIX, try Sectors experimental cabs HERE(Post 10)

=========================================================================

Big thanks to all the omnia chefs, especially Shokka9 (One of the best chefs around) and Blazingwolf

for Neo Titanium (which IMHO is how titanium should have looked) and bga7x (bgill55) and everyone elso over at omniarom.com.

Do you fancy yourself as a chef?? For the kitchen i use + other bits for cooking, have a look HERE !!!!!

Added my Wallpaper+Welcomehead collection HERE

TouchFloLeftSoftKeyRegs.cab

Dusk_Lockscreen_Modified_by_Sector.cab

office_wpc_WM6.CAB

e_Natives_Technology_ShowcaseSuite_1.1.0_Omnia.cab

WM7_WQVGA_B23049.cab

Small_Icons_startmenu.rar

ThePuck_M2D.rar

fexploreext_v2.06.CAB

Startmenu_Selection_2.cab

Startmenu_Selection.cab

Edited by Nicklashidegard

Guest Nicklashidegard
Good work....

Might use that TFDetacher thing also :)

:)

Keep it up!!

Very nice looking ROM indeed!

Thanks Mate!!

Means a lot coming from you :) .

this looks like the exact rom i was looking for, sorry for the noob question, but can i flash it on to DZIA5?

keep up the amazing work u guys do here. :)

Edited by kav

Guest Nicklashidegard
this looks like the exact rom i was looking for, sorry for the noob question, but can i flash it on to DZIA5?

keep up the amazing work u guys do here. :)

Yeah, should work no probs!!! Make sure you read how to flash a rom HERE. When you've read it, read it again...

Good luck!!!

Guest Nicklashidegard
A great ROM Chef, bu so far after two Hard-Resets the "OK" soft button that comes in the right down corner, doesn't work :)

In any app in particular or all the time?? Seem to be working ok for me (i've changed lots of settings in system and ok has been working ok).

And does the X work ok?

Guest Radichev
In any app in particular or all the time?? Seem to be working ok for me (i've changed lots of settings in system and ok has been working ok).

And does the X work ok?

"X" also doesn't work. When I press that soft button the screen lights up, which I think means it recognizes the gesture. I'll try to calibrate the screen manually....

P.S. After calibration it started working, I guess this solves it.

Thanks for the ROM again.

Guest Nicklashidegard
"X" also doesn't work. When I press that soft button the screen lights up, which I think means it recognizes the gesture. I'll try to calibrate the screen manually....

P.S. After calibration it started working, I guess this solves it.

Thanks for the ROM again.

Yes, always worth calibrating the screen. This calibration works fine on my omnia, but no two phones are the same. Glad you like the ROM :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Thanks. Good work great ROM :)

Thanks for the good feedback.

I won't be around this weekend, but i'll try answer pepps Monday. Please let me know (good or bad) what you think. Need input for future roms.

Guest Volk127

I just installed this ROM and found same problem as DDRKO 23041 ROM. The click on the Taskbar doesn't work with TouchFlo, nor with the programs list open. Any ideas how to fix it, or to install some old style taskbar without the transparent magnified taskbar?

Great rom gunna download and try asap but just one question, if you are using the TFDetacher all the time will this kill the battery? as most roms kill my battery and it dusnt last very long at all

Thanks