Photo

FloTanium ROM (M2D + Neo). HIDE23 (Final release?)

* * * * * 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
1586 replies to this topic

Poll: Round or Square?? (258 member(s) have cast votes)

Dou you prefer round "standard" buttons at the bottom or Square buttons (Like Jeffrey2000 theme)?

1. Round "original" (98 votes [37.12%])

Percentage of vote: 37.12%

2. Square (166 votes [62.88%])

Percentage of vote: 62.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Morad kassem

Morad kassem

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900

Thanks DUDE!!! I LOVE THIS ROM!!! GREAT WORK!!!

I downloaded the rom & i'll try it now

kav

kav

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900/HTC Desire
can someone please upload to a different site,, cant download from mediafire,, just taking ages and not even giving the file to download.

Volk127

Volk127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:SAMSUNG OMNIA
I just installed this ROM and found same problem as DDRKO 23041 ROM. The click on the Taskbar doesn't work with TouchFlo, nor with the programs list open. Any ideas how to fix it, or to install some old style taskbar without the transparent magnified taskbar?

Paskov

Paskov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900
Great rom gunna download and try asap but just one question, if you are using the TFDetacher all the time will this kill the battery? as most roms kill my battery and it dusnt last very long at all

Thanks

vazzz

vazzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Omnia (FloTanium 23041)

can someone please upload to a different site,, cant download from mediafire,, just taking ages and not even giving the file to download.

Mirror:

http://data.hu/get/1...Tanium.rar.html

:)

(Nincs mit :) )

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55

Great rom gunna download and try asap but just one question, if you are using the TFDetacher all the time will this kill the battery? as most roms kill my battery and it dusnt last very long at all

Thanks

TFdetacher does not lill the battery whats so ever i get same usage using it or not using it!

xagios

xagios

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
THE best rom that I have tryed in Windows Mobile 6.5 :) :) :)

Dj Lukas

Dj Lukas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Samsung I900 Omnia
I had error says: Unable to start \windows\manila.exe

I found there is no manila.exe in \windows\
There is file named manila2D.exe
I made copy of manila2d.exe and renamed it to manila.exe and now it's working.
BTW Great ROM

Edited by Dj Lukas, 05 September 2009 - 10:19 AM.

dollar99

dollar99

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
Of-course it is the best rom, as far as these other new rom create some or the other issue.

One more thing, u could have added some more themes. There are only 3 themes and even in that diamond doesn't work.

WM6.5.x Build 29020 V2 - Steff's
Base DXID1, Phone PUJA1

kav

kav

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900/HTC Desire

Mirror:

köszi :)

WAIKIKI728

WAIKIKI728

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Devices:SAMSUNG OMNIA htcspain
.............Hi there,
I cannot get WMP to work. Reset twice. Where can I download this CAB?

I installed this morning...very fast...XDA_UC instalation works fantastic .(too silent...at the begining i thought something was wrong.....and the transition among touchflo and titanium is really fast...(i really hate the message:"tap here to start touchflo" :) )...

The touch from the screen is very good althought i don´t know if it is for the cab i installed(fltouch,itouch arzashanny and touchresponse)..

For changing the image in the screen...soft reset..

Incredible ...the annoying sound when i click the taskbar in the lockscreen has disppeared!!!!!!yujuuuuuuu!!!...

I have added to titanium the new titaniumweather and ccom from sector...works well...

I have problems with wmplayer...it doesn´t appear in windows..and with office...for example the .txt files are not automaticlly recognized for word ..i click menu...open with ..word..(after a soft reset ..works again but i decided to install office mobile and...works well now... :) )....

Manila...everything looks work well:
just i guess i have to use m2d config for choosing my navigator(it´s not done by defautlt)...
And i think it´s not possible to change the theme with m2d config . :) ..maybe for the new bottom bars :) ...

Until now this looks like the fastest rom i ever tried ...just the windows media player..i don´t need it...but i thought it was impossible not to cook it!!! ;) ...

Thanks for this rom good job....just not to change the themes is a little bit strange...but i almost don´t use it!!!

Attached Files

"I don´t know what i say...i only know i am right"'

WAIKIKI728

WAIKIKI728

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
sorry doble post

Edited by WAIKIKI728, 05 September 2009 - 10:30 AM.

WAIKIKI728

WAIKIKI728

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Of-course it is the best rom, as far as these other new rom create some or the other issue.

One more thing, u could have added some more themes. There are only 3 themes and even in that diamond doesn't work.

If you want to use this one in black...it works..

Attached Files

ioannisioannis

ioannisioannis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Very nice job.
Well done!!!

Nicklashidegard

Nicklashidegard

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Devices:HTC Desire
Thanks WAIKIKI for the theme, i'll add to the first post. It's not many themes that work with these new builds..

The issue with Windows Mediaplayer is probably a porting issue which will be sorted for the next build. I don't think it can be rectified with a cab as the problem is deeper than that. 23409 is out so that might be next, i'll see how i get on, haven't got much time this weekend. Personally i use Nitrogen player for music which i think is better (just personal opinion though...).

Thanks for all the Feedback!!

Edited by Nicklashidegard, 05 September 2009 - 04:45 PM.

My latest (totally unsupported) roms: 21911 Neo (6.5) - 21057 (6.1)
Both fairly lite roms, don't ask what's included, just try them (at your own risk) ;). These are the roms i use on a day to day basis and they are VERY reliable

Now also on omniarom.com with my own kitchen.

dollar99

dollar99

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
thanks and even upload all the themes that support these new rom's or give the links plz.

and one more thing the base theme i.e, when flashed or hard-reset done the theme which is present cannot be got back after changing to other themes.
how do one get to the base theme after using other themes in Today settings.

eg. the screen shot on the first page is the base theme, after changing to other themes in today settings, i cannot get back the first theme. any idea's :)

Base DXID1, Phone PUJA1

WAIKIKI728

WAIKIKI728

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Thanks WAIKIKI for the theme, i'll add to the first post. It's not many themes that work with these new builds..

The issue with Windows Mediaplayer is probably a porting issue which will be sorted for the next build. I don't think it can be rectified with a cab as the problem is deeper than that. 23409 is out so that might be next, i'll see how i get on, haven't got much time this weekend. Personally i use Nitrogen player for music which i think is better (just personal opinion though...).

Thanks for all the Feedback!!

I don´t know...but is it possible to change the manila themes with your rom...?i mean i......couldn´t change the black theme for another...for example from Zubnik....

I ask you becuase i don´t know if it´s just me or a bug from the new 23049...

dollar99

dollar99

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

23409 is out so that might be next, i'll see how i get on, haven't got much time this weekend.

Personal opinion, i think this rom is much better that the 23409 rom's out there. Compared to speed and other small bugs.

May be you can relax & take a bit longer time to check if the next upgraded rom would be better than this.

I would be sticking to this rom for a while, got tired of changing roms almost every 24hrs. :)

Base DXID1, Phone PUJA1

Nicklashidegard

Nicklashidegard

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Mirror:

Thanks for the mirror. I'll add to the first post. Appreciated !

Both fairly lite roms, don't ask what's included, just try them (at your own risk) ;). These are the roms i use on a day to day basis and they are VERY reliable

Nicklashidegard

Nicklashidegard

Addict

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Personal opinion, i think this rom is much better that the 23409 rom's out there. Compared to speed and other small bugs.

May be you can relax & take a bit longer time to check if the next upgraded rom would be better than this.

I would be sticking to this rom for a while, got tired of changing roms almost every 24hrs. :)

Thanks!! I will be testing 23409 Monday maybe (not enought time this weeked). I might not bother if there isn't much change. We'll see :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users