Sportypal- free workout tracker

Guest liksur

Paul:

Improve your running and cycling performance using your mobile phone! Easily log and map your tracks and results on the web, analyze afterwards or share with your friends. Make running and cycling more exciting with our intuitive and simple technology completely for FREE!

That's the pitch for SportyPal, a new fitness tracker application that is now available for Windows Mobile as well as Java, iPhone and Android device users!

I just went to upload my workout on their webpage, and found out that Sportypal has been voted for the Best Fitness Application for Andoid.

www.androidnetworkawards.com

picture26l.png

Edited by liksur

Guest Amdathlonuk
I just went to upload my workout on their webpage, and found out that Sportypal has been voted for the Best Fitness Application for Andoid.

www.androidnetworkawards.com

picture26l.png

Yeah, I'm using this at the moment as I've just started training for my first Triathlon!

Cracking program.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest liksur

SportyPal 1.7.6

- It logs your position, shows it on map, speed, distance, tempo, pace, altitude and calories burned.

- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.

- Facebook/Twitter easy share.

- Compete and share with FRIENDS worldwide.

- Voice feedback

- Set up GOALS

- Great community with web integration

- Nice and easy UI

http://www.sportypal.com

detailsa.jpg

mainscreen.jpg

graphqp.jpg

Guest roscoe141
SportyPal 1.7.6

- It logs your position, shows it on map, speed, distance, tempo, pace, altitude and calories burned.

- Draws elegant graphics charts of your performance.

- Facebook/Twitter easy share.

- Compete and share with FRIENDS worldwide.

- Voice feedback

- Set up GOALS

- Great community with web integration

- Nice and easy UI

http://www.sportypal.com

detailsa.jpg

mainscreen.jpg

graphqp.jpg

Edit: This works on mountains too. I'm getting it!!

Edited by roscoe141

• 2 weeks later...
Guest necosino

I've used sportypal for nearly 2 years (first on WM) and now on Android. It is by far THE best tracking app out there! I recommend it to anyone that likes to see their progress over time and have an accurate way to track themselves. It's incredible.

• 4 months later...
I've used sportypal for nearly 2 years (first on WM) and now on Android. It is by far THE best tracking app out there! I recommend it to anyone that likes to see their progress over time and have an accurate way to track themselves. It's incredible.

the release of SportyPal Pro is betoken, there is beta version of it on the market.

And yesterday was announced the new product of Sony Ericsson - LiveView that will be available in a couple of months:

The Sony Ericsson LiveView™ is also available in one of the Sony Ericsson Experience Packs. An ‘Experience Pack‘ is a package of several related components that together create a great user experience in a certain area. The packages include mobile phone applications, accessories, services and much more. The “Sony Ericsson Fitness Pack” is aimed at sports and fitness enthusiasts. It contains a sport application for the Sony Ericsson LiveView™ - The SportyPal™ Pro – and a carrying case for your mobile phone – ideal for exercising.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carbonize

I tried several run trackers and did like SportyPal but I wish they would stop using Android Network Awards as a selling feature since the awards site doesn't even exist any more.