HTC Hero ROM 2.73.405.5 is here!

Guest PaulOBrien

The long awaited WWE ROM update for the HTC Hero has leaked!

The update, which is a RUU and will wipe your device can be downloaded from this topic, together with repacked update.zip options, including a rooted version.

It's FAST! :)

P

hero-new-fw-1.jpghero-new-fw-2-2.jpghero-new-fw-3.jpg

The update, which is a RUU and will wipe your device can be downloaded from this topic, together with repacked update.zip options, including a rooted version.

P

Awesome! Since I'm pretty new at this, what (and how) should I backup before installing this?

Thanks Paul!

didn't someone say installing the RUU is a bad idea, as it won't let you use customs roms in the future??

P

updatecap1.jpgupdatecap2.jpgupdatecap3.jpg

I want this phone so bad now. Too bad the looks will change when it comes out here in the US for Sprint. Hope the original design is destined for ATT soon after.

Guest iammichaelr

Where can I get the RUU for the G1 because this one does not work.

Thx

Guest rav1patel

Installed the updated Orange ROM last night and I'm seriously impressed. All the hype was true. Everything really is silky smooth and there is zero lag. Amazing!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.