3 replies to this topic

jgjg

jgjg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:orange spv c600
Hi Guys,
Anyone had trouble with the Touch D2 camera?
The problem is that after a photo is clicked, the camera freezes, as if trying to write to memory, but never does so!
Wonder how I could tweak to get over this? There is enough memory, the photo seems to acquire okay, and looking at the already taken photos is no problem.
I have trawled the fora, but no one seems to have this problem, perhaps a hard reset would be required, but that would mean losing plenty of customisation....

Limlin

Limlin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:HTC
Sometimes I have this problem. I usually power off my diamond although I know it's not good for the phone. So I use camera as less as possible. Hope can get some solutions or explanations. :)

agent.m

agent.m

Vario fanatic!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Interests:hip hop, mobiles, dj/producing,gaming
  • Devices:MDA Compact V aka Diamond 2
have you had at the htc website. maybe a hotfix for it. never had that problem. other advise would be to flash a new radio but only if you have know wht u doing :)

jgjg

jgjg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:orange spv c600

have you had at the htc website. maybe a hotfix for it. never had that problem. other advise would be to flash a new radio but only if you have know wht u doing :)

Did a clean reinstall and that cured the problem. Never found out what was wrong though...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users