• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Repairman2003

Repairman2003

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i910
I got tired of my battery being drained from a data connection that is always open, so I spent a few minutes writing a small app that will auto disconnect from the internet if the data connection is idle for a period of time. Program is pretty straight forward, check a box if you want to enable auto disconnect and enter the number of seconds to wait until it disconnects. Once another program needs the internet, your phone will reconnect to the internet again. The program just sets a registry key so no need to leave the program running. Should work with any Windows Mobile device. Let me know if you run into any issues.

Attached Files

Edited by Repairman2003, 08 September 2009 - 03:58 AM.

sprintnerd

sprintnerd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Pro
Thanks just what I was looking for. :)

What a bummer is only worked only for a little while.

Edited by sprintnerd, 13 September 2009 - 05:30 PM.

Darlene

Darlene

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Great. I have beening looking something like this for a long time. Luckly my phone also runs windows system, I will give it a shot.

aace

aace

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

I got tired of my battery being drained from a data connection that is always open, so I spent a few minutes writing a small app that will auto disconnect from the internet if the data connection is idle for a period of time. Program is pretty straight forward, check a box if you want to enable auto disconnect and enter the number of seconds to wait until it disconnects. Once another program needs the internet, your phone will reconnect to the internet again. The program just sets a registry key so no need to leave the program running. Should work with any Windows Mobile device. Let me know if you run into any issues.

great little program been using it for some time... never have to turn if off.
now i can not find where's the check box to enable / disable?
Is this same as GPRS i minute auto disconnect?
thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users