1291 replies to this topic

metalzoic

metalzoic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:omnia i910

anyway to get rid of and remove the scroll bar from the black dialer to be able to view it completely??? thanks

What BW said. But you can also reduce the verticle scrollbar width to the lowest setting (10 I think). That makes it so skinny that you'll barely notice it on the dialer, but can still use it with the mouse pointer in other programs if you want.

lbkdad

lbkdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Devices:i910
I kinda feel bad for the people who wrote shozu - the sad little program nobody wants.

stratman2009

stratman2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Thanks much for this ROM, really getting good. In general working very well. I am having a lot of problems typing into opera or IE (I tried dearching with google, for example. Also, is the magnifier working yet?

Mastergreeny

Mastergreeny

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
Great Job BW on the new ROM its running great. No problems.

Is there a way to adjust the overlap of the keyboard and the lower buttons? I think Bgill must have found a way to do this. His 2.3 ROM I had loaded up had it fixed but I think he uses a different keyboard than yours. I was also wondering if you have found a way to adjust this in Resco Explorer? I figure this might just have to wait until they update it for 6.5.

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Fascinate, Archos 101

Thanks much for this ROM, really getting good. In general working very well. I am having a lot of problems typing into opera or IE (I tried dearching with google, for example. Also, is the magnifier working yet?

Do you mean typing fast or something different? If fast typing then it is because of the magnifier. Load Touch Response and set device to 11 and then vibrate on keyboard only and you should be set fro typing.

Magnifier does work but I disable it because all it does is get in the way.

Here is the reg setting to turn it on:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\MAGNIFIER]
"Enable"=dword:1

I make ROMs because I like to. If you want to buy me a Pepsi though: Donate

Like tablets? Follow me at MyTabletLife.com

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Great Job BW on the new ROM its running great. No problems.

Is there a way to adjust the overlap of the keyboard and the lower buttons? I think Bgill must have found a way to do this. His 2.3 ROM I had loaded up had it fixed but I think he uses a different keyboard than yours. I was also wondering if you have found a way to adjust this in Resco Explorer? I figure this might just have to wait until they update it for 6.5.

Did you switch to landscape with the Samsung keyboard? There is a bug with this when going to landscape and back. Waiting for a possible reg key from MS to fix it. I would imagine this affects bga7xs ROM also. I use Spb Keyboard and it works perfectly in both portrait and landscape.

Resco will have to fix there app to work with the new bars. Unless someone can hack the program. I'm not able to do that.

Mastergreeny

Mastergreeny

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Did you switch to landscape with the Samsung keyboard? There is a bug with this when going to landscape and back. Waiting for a possible reg key from MS to fix it. I would imagine this affects bga7xs ROM also. I use Spb Keyboard and it works perfectly in both portrait and landscape.

Resco will have to fix there app to work with the new bars. Unless someone can hack the program. I'm not able to do that.

Maybe it did change it his after landscape I don't remember noticing it. I will just load up Spb Keyboard, I have used it in the past too. It works pretty good. Is there a way to access the keyboard options when you use it. It seems to always just freeze up then I try to open it.

lbkdad

lbkdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Do I need to add in cHome editor?

BTW, this thing is d@mn sexy.

Edited by lbkdad, 08 September 2009 - 02:06 AM.

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Maybe it did change it his after landscape I don't remember noticing it. I will just load up Spb Keyboard, I have used it in the past too. It works pretty good. Is there a way to access the keyboard options when you use it. It seems to always just freeze up then I try to open it.

Not yet. I think it is something MS changed and Spb will need to catch up but I'm not 100% on that.

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

Do I need to add in cHome editor?

BTW, this thing is d@mn sexy.

Glad you like it. :)

CHome Editor is in Start/Utilities.

lbkdad

lbkdad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I've been playing with this for about an hour, and I'll tell you what it's like.

It's like you come back from spring break, and your girlfriend got surgically enhanced to double E's.

shinta4e

shinta4e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia i910
where can i find the bottom button .png's i know there in the windows folder but i wanna mod'em i got this stained glass black with blue lightning bolts ive been workin on it for awhile i wanna tryem out also the scroll bars what are there names in the windows folder

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

I've been playing with this for about an hour, and I'll tell you what it's like.

It's like you come back from spring break, and your girlfriend got surgically enhanced to double E's.

:)

blazingwolf

blazingwolf

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,030 posts

where can i find the bottom button .png's i know there in the windows folder but i wanna mod'em i got this stained glass black with blue lightning bolts ive been workin on it for awhile i wanna tryem out also the scroll bars what are there names in the windows folder

There are 6 different buttons that can be used. One is called default_toolbarIconBubbleButton.png. The rest should be right under that in the explorer. I want to see pictures when your done. :)

dragracekid

dragracekid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:I910
Idk if this is a problem with anybody else but i use fingerkeyboard 2.1 and whenever i touch the screen in a range of about .3 seconds while typing it stops responding and ive noticed it does that whenever i hit a button in sucsesion (sp) it stops responding if its faster about .3 seconds has anyone had the same problem?

Mi6

Mi6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i910
Hey BW,

Yep it's me that dreadful Mi6 guy...does the SPB keyboard options work with this build? I really would love to disable some crap in that thing. Also is the reg edit for Autocompletion of contacts when sending an SMS work?

solarone

solarone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hey BW,

Love Your Builds.....I Just Flashed To Blue....Very Nice, But I Ran Into A Problem Trying to Zoom in Opera 9.7 beta, I Use The Opera Browser For General Surfing and Skyfire If I'm Going to Be Going to Flash Sites.....I'd Love To See The Zoom Widget Enabled For 9.7 beta......Thanks....Great Work....

pacman9889

pacman9889

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
so this is what you've been up too, looks great!

popsinger

popsinger

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i910 Omnia
Hey solarone,

Magnifier does work but I disable it because all it does is get in the way.

Here is the reg setting to turn it on:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\MAGNIFIER]
"Enable"=dword:1

Edited by popsinger, 08 September 2009 - 06:45 AM.

solarone

solarone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hey solarone,

Ok...Here It Comes.......Newbie Question.....Lol......How Do I Insert Registry Commands....?? Is There A Registry Editor......?? Sorry New To Mobile.....Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users