BW WM7 Black and Blue Windows Phone 6.5 ROM Final

Guest blazingwolf

I've been playing with this for about an hour, and I'll tell you what it's like.

It's like you come back from spring break, and your girlfriend got surgically enhanced to double E's.

Guest shinta4e

where can i find the bottom button .png's i know there in the windows folder but i wanna mod'em i got this stained glass black with blue lightning bolts ive been workin on it for awhile i wanna tryem out also the scroll bars what are there names in the windows folder

Guest blazingwolf
I've been playing with this for about an hour, and I'll tell you what it's like.

It's like you come back from spring break, and your girlfriend got surgically enhanced to double E's.

:)

Guest blazingwolf
where can i find the bottom button .png's i know there in the windows folder but i wanna mod'em i got this stained glass black with blue lightning bolts ive been workin on it for awhile i wanna tryem out also the scroll bars what are there names in the windows folder

There are 6 different buttons that can be used. One is called default_toolbarIconBubbleButton.png. The rest should be right under that in the explorer. I want to see pictures when your done. :)

Guest dragracekid

Idk if this is a problem with anybody else but i use fingerkeyboard 2.1 and whenever i touch the screen in a range of about .3 seconds while typing it stops responding and ive noticed it does that whenever i hit a button in sucsesion (sp) it stops responding if its faster about .3 seconds has anyone had the same problem?

Hey BW,

Yep it's me that dreadful Mi6 guy...does the SPB keyboard options work with this build? I really would love to disable some crap in that thing. Also is the reg edit for Autocompletion of contacts when sending an SMS work?

Guest solarone

Hey BW,

Love Your Builds.....I Just Flashed To Blue....Very Nice, But I Ran Into A Problem Trying to Zoom in Opera 9.7 beta, I Use The Opera Browser For General Surfing and Skyfire If I'm Going to Be Going to Flash Sites.....I'd Love To See The Zoom Widget Enabled For 9.7 beta......Thanks....Great Work....

Guest popsinger

Hey solarone,

Magnifier does work but I disable it because all it does is get in the way.

Here is the reg setting to turn it on:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\GWE\MAGNIFIER]

"Enable"=dword:1

Edited by popsinger

Guest solarone
Hey solarone,

Ok...Here It Comes.......Newbie Question.....Lol......How Do I Insert Registry Commands....?? Is There A Registry Editor......?? Sorry New To Mobile.....Lol

Guest jaycarl

"Wifi Router ported by Sector"

Is this used to tether to a lappy with no cable?

If so, is there a cab to install it on your v1.4 MS3 Rom?

Really want to flash to this Rom but I just don't have the time right now.

Guest blazingwolf
Idk if this is a problem with anybody else but i use fingerkeyboard 2.1 and whenever i touch the screen in a range of about .3 seconds while typing it stops responding and ive noticed it does that whenever i hit a button in sucsesion (sp) it stops responding if its faster about .3 seconds has anyone had the same problem?

That's because of the magnifier that MS is starting to build in to the device. The only work around right at the moment is to install Touch Response and set it to device 1 and then only vibrate on keyboard.

Hopefully MS will get this fixed over the next few builds.

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW,

Yep it's me that dreadful Mi6 guy...does the SPB keyboard options work with this build? I really would love to disable some crap in that thing. Also is the reg edit for Autocompletion of contacts when sending an SMS work?

No, not yet. What do you want disabled?

Auto completion is turned on in all of my ROMs. :)

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW,

Love Your Builds.....I Just Flashed To Blue....Very Nice, But I Ran Into A Problem Trying to Zoom in Opera 9.7 beta, I Use The Opera Browser For General Surfing and Skyfire If I'm Going to Be Going to Flash Sites.....I'd Love To See The Zoom Widget Enabled For 9.7 beta......Thanks....Great Work....

Zoom widget? You mean Opera's built in Zoom ability or the magnifier by MS? Want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Guest blazingwolf
Ok...Here It Comes.......Newbie Question.....Lol......How Do I Insert Registry Commands....?? Is There A Registry Editor......?? Sorry New To Mobile.....Lol

You will need to install a registry editor. PHM Registry Editor is a free one. I use the one in Resco Explorer but it is commercial software.

Guest johnson1566
You will need to install a registry editor. PHM Registry Editor is a free one. I use the one in Resco Explorer but it is commercial software.

There's a built-in registry editor, just use task manager

It's under:

- Settings

- System

- Task Manager ( The on that looks like an EKG with a pulse )

- Hit the drop down arrow in the top right corner ( In the CPU Usage Tab )

- Scroll down to RegEdit

and PRESTO =)

Edited by johnson1566

Guest blazingwolf
There's a built-in registry editor, just use task manager

It's under:

- Settings

- System

- Task Manager ( The on that looks like an EKG with a pulse )

- Hit the drop down arrow in the top right corner ( In the CPU Usage Tab )

- Scroll down to RegEdit

and PRESTO =)

I keep forgetting it is in that Task Manager. :)

Guest SmashOgre

Oh s*** that's good I gotta remember that one!

:)

Guest blazingwolf
Hey BW, is there a reason why you are not using HTC Task Manager in this new build? If not is there a cab for it anywhere? Thanks for all you do!

Yep. HTC Task manager no longer closing programs with the X-Button. Showcase will still close programs from the top bar. If you are in a program just tap and ho;d for a second on the clock and you will see the Showcase X show up. release and the program is closed. :)

There are cabs all over the place for HTC Task Manager.

Guest BrianPick

OK let me say, I hope I haven't committed some heresy by posting these. I know you put scads of work into the blue (running all blue right now) but I was playing around with the some black stuff and the R&R black theme and PhoneEX. Here is what I got.

post-477347-1252430903_thumb.png

post-477347-1252430988_thumb.png

post-477347-1252431005_thumb.png

post-477347-1252431013_thumb.png

post-477347-1252431226_thumb.png

post-477347-1252431235_thumb.png

post-477347-1252431245_thumb.png

Edited by BrianPick

No, not yet. What do you want disabled?

Auto completion is turned on in all of my ROMs. :)

Well i usualy turn off the auto correct, and SPB's auto complete, it just gets in the way and looks drab. And when i'm entering full screen keyboard, once i type my message and hit enter it closes the keyboard and inserts the message. (that's off by default but wouldn't mind it on)

Maybe there's a way to do all of this via the registry, why didn't i think of this before. I think i'm going ahead and install this rom, You do amazing work.