[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Guest Khuanchai

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Friends,

I start a new thread for WM 6.1 users.

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.1 build 21001 from Omnia II

- UltraLite ROM with some useful free programs. Programs left/added in this UltraLite ROM: Camera, File explorer, FM Radio, Internet sharing, Calculator, Java, Media Album, Notes, Office, Pictures&Videos, Search, Smart converter, Tasks, TV out, Voice Speed Dial, Windows Media Player, HTC Task manager, WOW HD SBS, AudioGain Control, Favorite Hackings, GPS_XTRA, GSFinder, NoData, PHM Registry Editor, Power options, Shake&save, Torch Button, and IE.

- Bluetooth audio fix to enable voice dialing via BT headset

You have to install Omnia programs by yourself.

Screenshots by Lancez in the post #5 below. Thanks.

Download link:

1. Khuanchai_IF_UL 6MB Pagepool

Thanks to:

- liads and stevenh for the BT fixed method

- PDAMobiz ROM Tool Developer (mrtoto)

- All PDAMobiz ROM Cookers:

chan , ruchonburi , hong2101 , หมอpee , Marut , pairojn , , Keng230 , undetect , khuanchai , Teeh , wasan007 , tee+ , somphon_r , Ton-nahm , belt001 , doydoy9 , IamX , kaew1995 , pairach , Bordintoon , I-Mono-I , kahuna , dorara , lomlom , xtraart , pig , xenon_art , onizza , Dong_Bang_Ka_Pi , xolono , Som7128 , neogin , draran , kamolsf , nabsk , recoba , obi-wan , greendoor , pawaj , kornp , nathawoots , tcvaio

Edited by Khuanchai

will give it a try, ur ROMs are always my fav......will upload some screen shots ASAP. thanks as always :)

screen shots, right after flashing

program screen, requested by ronaldb3 ( red circled programs r installed by me)

post-422854-1252376136_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252376146_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252376230_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252376242_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252376249_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252376259_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252376268_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252379979_thumb.jpg

post-422854-1252379991_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lancez

Guest ronaldb3

A list of what you added would be very useful. I know you are very busy, but when you have time.

(8 of the 9 tools in lancez Tools screen look to be addons plus RestoreNetwork and WOW on the Settings screen.)

Thanks,

Ron...

Edited by ronaldb3

Guest omniacwazy
since its a naked ROM, in case anyone wants to install M2D, the CAB from Khuanchai's WM6.5 works great on this built. just installed myself and wow.........haha :)

Hi guys, is this new ROM flashed the same way as for other i900 roms? What are the differences or rather, improvements over the old roms?

Hi guys, is this new ROM flashed the same way as for other i900 roms? What are the differences or rather, improvements over the old roms?

just flash it the same way u've been doing, and it is faster then i900's own WM6.1 ROM, stock or custom.......so far so good, still testing though. but scroll feeling is kinda weird, it dose the job sometimes and sometimes it dose not.....

Guest omniacwazy
just flash it the same way u've been doing, and it is faster then i900's own WM6.1 ROM, stock or custom.......so far so good, still testing though. but scroll feeling is kinda weird, it dose the job sometimes and sometimes it dose not.....

Hey thanks, Lancez. You mentioned about scroll feeling being weird. Does this ROM have the touchscreen calibration utility in the systems section? Perhaps it can solve this problem you mentioned... still waiting to see how's the 'desktop' layout like...is it like in the newspaper ads? :-)

Guest gianton

I flashed and running 21001 omnia2 ROM and found it the best WM6.1 ROM ATM!

Very fast, looks very stable and screen sensitivity the best in WM6.1!

Thanks Khuanchai for this great ROM!

Guest Khuanchai
Khuan.. but why 21001 ? ... fw_I8000XXIG7 already have 21006

I extracted this from the IG1. I saw the IG7 thread but have no idea for the MST file. It will be great if you can give me a link for BIN or NB files.

Guest jocaferlo

Hello.

But this ROM is for OMNIA (i900) or for OMNIA II.

I understand that is taken from OMNIA II but made for OMNIA, isn't it?

I want to be sure before I break something.

Regards

Guest omniacwazy
Hello.

But this ROM is for OMNIA (i900) or for OMNIA II.

I understand that is taken from OMNIA II but made for OMNIA, isn't it?

I want to be sure before I break something.

Regards

Hi, allow me to try to explain this, but feel free to correct me if I say anything not quite right.

The ROM was indeed extracted from the OMNIA II but its customised to run on the OMNIA I. So I guess you should not be too worried about bricking your omnia. Having said that, bricking any OMNIA will always remain a remote possibility and risk, but KC is a great chef so his ROMs can be relied on.

Guest Pako777
I extracted this from the IG1. I saw the IG7 thread but have no idea for the MST file. It will be great if you can give me a link for BIN or NB files.

very soon be created new EXEcutor with this opportunity. I have today os.nb at XXIG7_pda

Edited by Pako777

Guest jocaferlo
Yes we can, go to \Settings\Personal\Buttons\Wake-up and tick the front button.

Yes, I already knew that. But did it really work?

I say this because the problem in the ROM 6.1 with the BT-audio fix, that didn't wake up with the front button.

Regards.