• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kingsloi

kingsloi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Desire
We all know you can test your broadband speed online, well now you can test your mobile speed too!
Headover to m.google.co.uk, search for "mobile speed test" or go directly to: http://www.dslreports.com/mspeed
Attached File  ScreenShot22.Jpeg   30.22KB   51 downloads
A page like this will load (well it did with me using Internet Explorer). See on the bottom right, that little box telling you were you on relation to the page? Using your thumb scroll into the middle
Attached File  ScreenShot23.Jpeg   2.56KB   45 downloads
You should start to see text, click on the "5k" speed test (doing this small test will redirected you too bigger files thus getting more fair results) Using the 5k test you should get his message
Attached File  ScreenShot25.Jpeg   5.24KB   48 downloads
Click on "choose a larger file", this page should then load
Attached File  ScreenShot26.Jpeg   8.29KB   37 downloads
Click the "1m" test, the site will they start to download a 1MB file and you will automatically be directed to the results page
Attached File  ScreenShot27.Jpeg   7.17KB   46 downloads As you can see I can download from my room, using "G" at about 358Kb/s

I got this using HSDPA the other day
Attached File  ScreenShot7.Png   7.42KB   63 downloads

I'm using Orange UK

Post your results :)

kingsloi

kingsloi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Devices:Desire
No one? :)

Mkjackie

Mkjackie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
For browsing a internet @ mobile means the wap browser is enable then we can chk the internet speed. But i know to find the internet speed test from http://www.ip-details.com/. This for computer. Like the same is their any website or way to find the speed test for mobile......... if so pls inform me.

cengaver83

cengaver83

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:GT-i8000 Omnia 2
I have Omnia 2 and Wi-Fi speed is 368 kbit. Do you think it's good for wifi? I have 2 mbit connection but cannot use whole bandwidth?

kaspy

kaspy

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia, N990, N95
well after all a nice internet speed , it is still a dream in our country .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users