★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest tractor101

Sorry if this is an ignarant question. So all i have to do is upgrade my i910 to WM 6.5 and then i can use these themes??

Thanks in advance

After finishing my Windows 7 theme for WM6.5 I was just thinking about making a new topic about Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes

No howto's in this topic just new themes and maybe some requests...

UPDATED at 09-09-2009:

The latest theme i'm working on now is based on 'Windows Mobile 7' since there are just a few and probably fake pics it'll be just concept (well basicly just top/down/balloon bar + new a wallpaper) for now...

UPDATED at 13-09-2009:

Finished the Windows Mobile 7 concept theme, changed the background and inserted a Windows Mobile 7 logo as startbutton, just see below...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38331index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38332index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38333

Attachment = removed

-----------------------------------

UPDATED at 17-09-2009:

Finished a button'ed version of WM7 (and compatible with build 23047)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38532

WM7_WQVGA_B23049.cab

------------------------------------

UPDATED at 21-09-2009:

Changed the button style again, didn't like the above too much, see below

post-346680-1253567234.png

WM7_WQVGA_B23049.cab

UPDATED at 13-10-2009:

Changed the button style and color again... used previous build as base but it's compatible like the previous ones to build 23064.

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40056index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=40057

WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23049.cab

UPDATED at 30-10-2009:

Trimmed the menu's a bit and made 2 different version, 1 is simply a trimmed version but the looks as the previous one and 1 other on many request with a transparant button see the post below.

the NB means No (visible) Button ;')

Both are for B23081 but may or may not work with previous builds)

Button version (trimmed menus):

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41203

WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081.cab

No Button version (trimmed menus):

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41201index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41198

WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB.cab

UPDATED at 07-11-2009:

As you can see this is the new buttoned version, improved the button layout a bit, made them a bit smaller with some newer effects and some other cosmetic improvements...

I've been a bit busy so finally had some time to fix the problems, a lot of changes in this one, see the pics below...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41625index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41616index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41618index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41622index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41626index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41619index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41627

WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_v2.cab

Well hope you gusy like this one aswell :)

UPDATED at 08-11-2009:

And here are the same graphic improvements (as above) for the "No Buttoned" version:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41201

WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2.cab

-----------------------------

UPDATED at 18-11-2009:

After some request here the newer WM7 (default blue) theme, but now with the newer graphics and flattened menus...

I made 2 versions, 1 normal with buttons:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42245

WM7_WQVGA_B23081_v2.cab

And the NB (no button) version:

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42244index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=42243

WQM7_WQVGA_B23081_NB_v2.cab

How will I get the digital time? I installed the theme but I don't get the digital time

Is this only for touchflaw?

Thanks

Edited by cga

Guest jeffrey2000
Sorry if this is an ignarant question. So all i have to do is upgrade my i910 to WM 6.5 and then i can use these themes??

Thanks in advance

Yup WM6.5 only but remember will only change the WM6.5 UI (top/down bar, checkboxes, messagebox, scrollbar, menuselect, dropdownboxes, startmenu and other menu items within Windows).

How will I get the digital time? I installed the theme but I don't get the digital time

Is this only for touchflaw?

Thanks

What I made is a theme which changes the UI of Windows, what you are talking is indeed touchflo (UI from HTC) see above what it will change...

Guest eufouria
Well, here is the theme complete... I´ve edited each png file with Photoshop, bottombar, menu box, menu selection, ched box, scrollbar and so...

Finally the perfect Theme for our Omnia...

Enjoy it

Hey buddy, your theme looks great but the zip you attached only has the .tsk file in it, could you cab it up with the images as well?

Guest MartinBM
Hey buddy, your theme looks great but the zip you attached only has the .tsk file in it, could you cab it up with the images as well?

euforia,

I wrotte that, if you need the taskbar images just send me a PM.

Well, here are the png files that you have to replace en your windowa directory.

You have to use Total Commander, copy the "taskbar carpet" in your storage, them open Total Commander and look up to "taskbar folder".

Then you have to changes each files properties as "Only read". Now, just copy all in Windows directory.

I´m asking to cruggasj to make a cab with this issue.

Good luck and see you soon

Taskbar.rar

Edited by MartinBM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest linker7

One question, are these themes apllyiable for any type of rom with wm 6.5? Because with Mr.Capcom's v19 rom, after installing the windows 7 black theme nothing happens, all exactly the same...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lupus_hegemonia
After finishing my Windows 7 theme for WM6.5 I was just thinking about making a new topic about Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes

No howto's in this topic just new themes and maybe some requests...

UPDATED at 09-09-2009:

The latest theme i'm working on now is based on 'Windows Mobile 7' since there are just a few and probably fake pics it'll be just concept (well basicly just top/down/balloon bar + new a wallpaper) for now...

UPDATED at 13-09-2009:

Finished the Windows Mobile 7 concept theme, changed the background and inserted a Windows Mobile 7 logo as startbutton, just see below...

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38331index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38332index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=38333

Attachment = removed

-----------------------------------

Excuse me... WHICH BUILD/ROM is this in the screens with the Windows7 skin????????????? Are these Titanium panels "pre-installed"????

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest capt.ibrahim

hi everbody.i am using wm6.1 normal version.i am using m2d but i installed manila later(not m2d rom but m2d cab setup file)i want to load these theme. i tried but it is not working is there any way to make these work ?

Guest lupus_hegemonia
hi everbody.i am using wm6.1 normal version.i am using m2d but i installed manila later(not m2d rom but m2d cab setup file)i want to load these theme. i tried but it is not working is there any way to make these work ?

U have to be more accurated... What you did and what happen, to try to understand and may help you.

Guest jeffrey2000
Excuse me... WHICH BUILD/ROM is this in the screens with the Windows7 skin????????????? Are these Titanium panels "pre-installed"????

Dun remember, it has been a a long time <_<

Yeh well we'll need to have a bit more info to help you, 'it's not working' doesn't give much info, do you get an error or maybe make a screenshot of the problem you are having.

Guest capt.ibrahim

hi again.my rom Khuanchai_IF1_21001_UL_PP6.1 ( http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...september-2009/ ) i load manila 2d on this rom

than i load these cab file (WM7_Hybrid_WQVGA_B23049.cab ) but nothing happened same old m2d.not like yours super cool.i mean like wm6.5 manila but on the wm6.1

thanks for everthing...

Edited by capt.ibrahim

• 1 month later...
Guest andrew.mazlim

Just need a pair of transparent black taskbars, mates. I'm using G-Carbon of the mighty K.Radd, but I want transparent taskbars (he used "carbon" taskbars aswell).

Can you help me?

Guest andrew.mazlim
Guys, how can i edit themes? thnx

I asked that, already. If you're talking about the default M2D theme, you need first to "backup" it (save it, in your My Storage) and that one you'll able to edit it, save it with different name and apply it again. I'm trying to do that now, for my own theme.

Guest andrew.mazlim

That's a theme, saw it elsewhere, not a rom (I think).