★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

Coming up next maybe a a conversion of this... This time not my work just converted to wqvga. Just tell me if you people want this or maybe with some modification (start button) maybe?

attachment.php?attachmentid=227353&d=1252862891

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest brandogg

I just installed the theme, and it is absolutely beautiful. The only bad thing is the wallpaper shows the limitations of our 67K color LCDs. Can you post just the background image itself so it can be darkened a bit, or have the contrast adjusted? Also, where can I download a cab to get the honeycomb-sytle start menu? On 23047 (at least the ROM I'm running), it's got the highlighted selection with no honeycomb.

Edit - also, I don't know how difficult it would be, but the same thing only with the Windows logo on the start menu by itself (no globe/circle around the Windows logo) would be awesome too.

Edited by brandogg

Guest jeffrey2000

Just converted the previous Windows 7 basic/premium themes to be compatible to build 23049, they can be downloaded from here.

I just installed the theme, and it is absolutely beautiful. The only bad thing is the wallpaper shows the limitations of our 67K color LCDs. Can you post just the background image itself so it can be darkened a bit, or have the contrast adjusted? Also, where can I download a cab to get the honeycomb-sytle start menu? On 23047 (at least the ROM I'm running), it's got the highlighted selection with no honeycomb.

Glad you all like the themes... actually you can find the both portrait/landscape pics at \\windows\ called: "stwater_400_240.jpg" and "stwater_240_400.jpg".

Edited by jeffrey2000

Thanks a lot Jeffery, now my battery is always going flat. I cant stop turning the bloody thing on and playing around with it. These visual effects are the icing on the cake. Absolutely love it!!!!!

Love your work!

Guest sweetpiggy
After finishing my Windows 7 theme for WM6.5 I was just thinking about making a new topic about Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes

No howto's in this topic just new themes and maybe some requests...

UPDATED at 13-09-2009:

Finished the Windows Mobile 7 concept theme, changed the background and inserted a Windows Mobile 7 logo as startbutton, just see below...

I dunno how it responses in older builds lemme know and make some screenshots.

wow very great!! thx friends;)

some suggestion:

1 sould be better whit a 'frame' on start/x buttons :)

2 very important: you have to put a 'pressed' effect to start/x/ok button

bye

Guest jeffrey2000

some suggestion:

bye

I'll see what I can do. I took the frame/button out cz on all the pics I saw about Windows Mobile 7 there isn't really a button (background).

Guest jeffrey2000

some suggestion:

bye

suggestions:

1 - done :)

2 - done :)

Hope you like it, see the pics below:

post-346680-1253207399_thumb.pngpost-346680-1253207409_thumb.pngpost-346680-1253207418_thumb.png

See the first page for the download link...

Guest MrCapcom

wow nice could it be possible if you could change the startmenu icon to a megaman head the 8 bit one let me know if u need a icon or something. And could u do one with just a regular windows sign. THanks

Guest jeffrey2000
wow nice could it be possible if you could change the startmenu icon to a megaman head the 8 bit one let me know if u need a icon or something. And could u do one with just a regular windows sign. THanks

Sure no problem, send me the icon and I'll up it tomorrow...

Guest sweetpiggy
suggestions:

1 - done :)

2 - done ;)

Hope you like it, see the pics below:

See the first page for the download link...

wow! super fast!:)

i continue :) :

very good theme but,

it could be better with:

-button trasparence (same suggestion for WM7 Blach tehme)

-old softbar's color (the blu of WM7 premium), this is a little bit 'stange' :)

sorry for my english :P and for my continue 'suggestion' :(

Guest Jeanne8fr
After finishing my Windows 7 theme for WM6.5 I was just thinking about making a new topic about Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes

No howto's in this topic just new themes and maybe some requests...

I installed WM7_WQVGA_B23049.cab sur ddrko's 23052 and it works fine. Can't see any problems

J.

Edited by Jeanne8fr

Coming up next maybe a a conversion of this... This time not my work just converted to wqvga. Just tell me if you people want this or maybe with some modification (start button) maybe?

Always thought that theme was sweet, a conversion would be awesome!

Guest Omniatic

Any chance someone could do this fr me? white BG instead of the grey and with BLUE accents for highlighting ect?

thanks in advance, how would i go about changing these bits myself how do you access the images ect to edit? :)

post-489237-1253523370_thumb.jpg

Guest jeffrey2000
pic

hehe nice, I will post it specially for you :) which Windows button do you want aswell, the default white 6.5, default 6.1, default Windows Vista/Basic just tell me and do you want with or without buttons?!?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000

ok specially for you a megaman wm6.5 theme (used the wm7 theme as base) but includes new start icon + new buttons.

post-346680-1253772523_thumb.png

WM7_WQVGA_CUSTOM.cab

post-346680-1253567234_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

would definitely be interested in this convert I always enjoyed this theme as well...

and for the record beautiful themes been trying my hand in skinning slow going ....

thanks again