★★Windows Mobile 6.5 Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest contable

Hi Jeffrey2000,

here are the jpegs and the screenshots.

If you have finished the cab post it here or send me a private message, so I can give you my e-mail.

Thank you very much !!!

contable

post-502784-1254129872_thumb.png

post-502784-1254129888_thumb.jpg

post-502784-1254129903_thumb.jpg

post-502784-1254129941_thumb.png

Guest wheels_33

great work, currently using the black theme. if you're still taking requests i was wondering if you could do a dark greenn theme.

Edited by wheels_33

Guest jeffrey2000
great work, currently using the black theme. if you're still taking requests i was wondering if you could do a dark greenn theme.

And what kind of style and background do you want for this dark green theme?

Guest Nauro Jr.

I like for the themes in black & red. The Rock and Republic balck is very beatiful, but i not can instal in roms with build 23047 or superior.

Your do not a cab file for download?

I like for the themes in black & red. The Rock and Republic balck is very beatiful, but i not can instal in roms with build 23047 or superior.

i used rock and republic black on 23060 and it works fine i can confirm that.

Edited by kav

i am using ur wm7 theme at the moment and it really rocks!!!

is it possilbe to get the same theme (WM7) but in the black that u use for the win 7 theme and the same backgrounds but with all the icons u already have in WM7 theme, ie exactly sameWM7 theme but in black and using the backgrounds in win 7 theme, and also it would be awesome if in that theme u could get the bottom bar/buttons transparent (trying to make it look like aero vista black).

appreciate ur hard work. keep it up.

Edited by kav

Guest jeffrey2000
i am using ur wm7 theme at the moment and it really rocks!!!

is it possilbe to get the same theme (WM7) but in the black that u use for the win 7 theme and the same backgrounds but with all the icons u already have in WM7 theme, ie exactly sameWM7 theme but in black and using the backgrounds in win 7 theme, and also it would be awesome if in that theme u could get the bottom bar/buttons transparent (trying to make it look like aero vista black).

appreciate ur hard work. keep it up.

Yeh good idea I'll take a look into this and see what comes up. BTW...transparancy only works on Titanium and already works by default on all latest themes.

Any update for roms 23064?¿? :)

As far as I can see the last themes are compatible with build 23064 so nothing much changed anymore in WM6.5 theming...

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest WAIKIKI728

As far as I can see the last themes are compatible with build 23064 so nothing much changed anymore in WM6.5 theming...

Sorry you have reason!!!Thank you!!!!!!!

Guest Nauro Jr.
i used rock and republic black on 23060 and it works fine i can confirm that.

Yes, but when the theme is installed in rom it works normally, but the Khuanchai roms dont has the theme, and then install it gets mangled.

Sorry for the bad google translator english...

Hi Jeff, using your themes through sectors roms, and love the work you do for all of us.

1 request can you make the buttons transperent aswell? I would love to have all task bars and buttons except the writing fairly transperent say at about 20%.

Cheers!!

p.s. Im using NEO titanium 23064

Edited by Sb.

Updated with a WM7 black hybrid theme, see the pics below and the first post...

post-346680-1255464836_thumb.png post-346680-1255464869_thumb.png

thnx for this theme m8, that was quick!. just wanted to ask that the background pic of the homescreen is the same as the on in the win 7 theme? if not then hwat file i have to replace and where to get this done?.

thnx again for ur hard work, appreciate it.

post-586663-1255516657_thumb.png

Does anyone get this after soft reset? The logo reverts back to original. Im having a bastard of a time getting themes to work after restarts. Ive reflashed, hard reset over 10 times and used sectors 23064 M2d version and the same thing happens. what causes the theme to not show properly after restart? I have to go through about 4 different themes until they show properly and then go to WM7_premium or hybrid.

Edited by Sb.

Guest jeffrey2000
thnx for this theme m8, that was quick!. just wanted to ask that the background pic of the homescreen is the same as the on in the win 7 theme? if not then hwat file i have to replace and where to get this done?.

thnx again for ur hard work, appreciate it.

The background is the same as the previous W7B (windows 7 black).

Does anyone get this after soft reset? The logo reverts back to original. Im having a bastard of a time getting themes to work after restarts. Ive reflashed, hard reset over 10 times and used sectors 23064 M2d version and the same thing happens. what causes the theme to not show properly after restart? I have to go through about 4 different themes until they show properly and then go to WM7_premium or hybrid.

Yeh I noticed the same bout changing themes this issue seems to come back/go build after build. I also noticed that it seems to work better to change from a flat theme to 1 of mine. The logo reverts only (on build 23064) when default titanium is selected (so a WM build problem) cz if you use M2D/widgets or no homescreen the startbutton works perfectly and jumps back to mine.

you can make a theme with red?

Busy with a red theme (WM7_Red :) ) and is almost ready, gotta fix the grey background bug here first...

post-346680-1255522280_thumb.png post-346680-1255522287_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest kiro777
How is this one coming. I was thinking of doing up my phone with pointsense next time, and this would look good with it.

attachment.php?attachmentid=227353&d=1252862891

I've found this theme in green and blue in xda already converted to qvga, both working perfectly on wqvga.

And one request to jeffrey2000. Can you make blue version of Windows 7 Premium Black with transparent title and task bars and maybe without frame of start button. My idea is to look like default theme in Windows 7 where task bar have slight transparent light blue color .

GreenBlackTheme_QVGA.cab

BlueBlackTheme_QVGA.cab

i like the work u did with the black wm7 theme,, but the buttons are a bit off size on the bottom taskbar. got some screenshots to show what i mean.

i dont mean to pe picky, but it would make it look even better if u could correct this small esthetic feature. is it also to get it in glossy black. thnx m8

post-475210-1255549404_thumb.jpg

post-475210-1255549419_thumb.jpg

Guest jeffrey2000
i like the work u did with the black wm7 theme,, but the buttons are a bit off size on the bottom taskbar. got some screenshots to show what i mean.

i dont mean to pe picky, but it would make it look even better if u could correct this small esthetic feature. is it also to get it in glossy black. thnx m8

It's done like this by design so it's not an error just how I wanted, there's actually a gradient which is just white in the middle and black in the 2 sides which gives the impression that the keyboard icon overlaps but in fact it doesn't.

Edited by jeffrey2000

It's done like this by design so it's not an error just how I wanted, there's actually a gradient which is just white in the middle and black in the 2 sides which gives the impression that the keyboard icon overlaps but in fact it doesn't.

i dont mean the color gradient in the buttons, but the size of them , its almost a bit bigger than the taskbar. u notice it mostly on light backgrounds. in the blue theme, the buttons are under the top end of the bar, but in the black theme, the buttons almost are a bit over it.

Guest jeffrey2000
i dont mean the color gradient in the buttons, but the size of them , its almost a bit bigger than the taskbar. u notice it mostly on light backgrounds. in the blue theme, the buttons are under the top end of the bar, but in the black theme, the buttons almost are a bit over it.

Yeh it's only the upper (1 pixel) line that has this gradient so it's just an optical illusion, all the softkeybar and buttons are exactly the same pixel size on all my themes. Only difference in this theme is that the buttons are rounded so the corners edges are completly transparant.

If you don't like it you can just fill this 1 pixel line with the line just below it and it's gone and you don't notice it anymore.

Edited by jeffrey2000