Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

Guest WoZZeR999

Guest ATSsupport

WoZZer, BGill's 2.4.1 I beleive is one of the latest builds and I know the camera button is functioning on that build, its not too big of a deal for me, pressing in the optical mouse button works for taking pics, and as for wifi I was hoping the wifi delay fix from your older builds would work but no go there. I really appreciate the support your giving here I know this takes a lot of time on your part. One other thing I found is I can turn off the auto rotation, I tried to go into settings and click on motion sensor, but it never loads , is there a registry settings I can edit to make it stop rotating?

Guest Mastergreeny
hmmm, weird. I'll have to go back through and see if I can figure out what I messed up.

Its not that big of a deal to me anyway, I was just letting you know that it works in other new builds. Your new ROM is Great even with this not working quite right.

I'm sure you will figure it out

Thanks for your hard work its much appreciated.

Noob kitchen question: Will it work to use the cab files in the OEM folder? If not, where is a good place to find the OEM files? Thanks!

Edited by dmcnado

Guest ATSsupport

alright well I guess I'll find one of those cabs for the Motion Sensor for the meantime I added [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor] AutoOrientation => 0 to stop the auto rotation

Update: I also added two more registry entries to remove the icon from settings both were needed to get the icon to disappear.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor] Group => 1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\MotionSensor] Redirect

Edited by ATSsupport

I've tryed my ROM but it doesn't boots, it stucks on the first Samsung OMNIA logo :-(

Now i'm trying to revuild it with any changes, i hope it will works...

EDIT:

It doesn't work!!! Alltime it stops on first SamsungOMNIA logo, also Ani_Poweron.gif doesn't start.....

Now i'll try to cook with SYOK kitchen to see if the problem is in the kitchen or maybe in SYS or XIP or OEM!

Edited by smaury

Guest blazingwolf

Here are some other redirects to remove icons that don't work in most ROMs. :)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Theme]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\DivXRegi]

"Redirect"=""

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\LargeDisp]

"Redirect"=""

Guest WoZZeR999

For the i900 users, please run enable xpr first. I think the kitchen is setup for LZX, and your XIP has a funky Cecompr and it only supports XPR.

So please run enable XPR and build, then flash.\

Edit: Got camera working... now it's time to figure out why it works in with a fresh oemapps, but not mine... ARG!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit2: It may be the HTCkeyboard. Running some tests.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Guest chrisp304

Cool, can't wait till the bugs are worked out. Just want to add how fast this rom is. My biggest indicator is how quick the rotation is compared to other roms, seems like nearly instant.

Guest xenspidey

Nice to have you back Wozzer, love the new ROM. Was getting ready to do a minimalist ROM myself. 

I have one question, i am surprised at how much i like HTC keyboard. Do you (or anyone for that matter) know of a fix for the Spell Correction option in input settings? it won't stay ON. i've searched around the EZinput forums and haven't found anything. If this works as well as Touchpal's... i'm sold!

Guest WoZZeR999

I think I finally got things sorted out. Let me check a few things and I will upload the new rom.

V3 is uploading now. Everything seems to be fixed.

Edited by WoZZeR999

I've tryed my ROM but it doesn't boots, it stucks on the first Samsung OMNIA logo :-(

Now i'm trying to revuild it with any changes, i hope it will works...

EDIT:

It doesn't work!!! Alltime it stops on first SamsungOMNIA logo, also Ani_Poweron.gif doesn't start.....

Now i'll try to cook with SYOK kitchen to see if the problem is in the kitchen or maybe in SYS or XIP or OEM!

I have same problem. :)

Guest WoZZeR999

If you guys are on i900's, have you tried running 'enable XPR' first?

First post updated with 23049 ROM. Everything should be fixed now.

Edited by WoZZeR999

Hey Wozzer....your version 3 link is broken

Guest waremike32

This is still a work in progress, but I edited Wozzer's recmodsys.cmd to help get closer to the desired 0 modules in slot 0. Give me some feedback so I know what to change. This may have to be updated as new builds are leaked and some modules get moved around and whatnot. I worked off of 23049 so I think it's most compatible with that build. Hope this was ok Wozzer.

New_Recmod_SYS_V1.rar

I'm on 900 and already enable XPR

Now trying new 23049 .

Guest waremike32
I don't have any initflashfiles in my kitchen . :)

Did you add your OEM? It should be in OEM_Lang.

Edit - Actually, I'm not familiar with the i900 OEM so it may be somewhere else, but you should definitely have it. Can anyone with an i900 confirm?

Edited by waremike32