Photo

[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
2039 replies to this topic

eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

Updated to 23052- New taskbar

Damn you are fast. You always seem to be first on the scene with the new builds. I wanted to say as one of the guys that watches Omniarom I was sorry to see the exchange that went on there. I know the cooks got stressed with the new kitchen (especially for a veteran chef like Bgill), but calling you a liar was uncalled for. Asking you how you cooked it would have been a better avenue of discourse. That being said have you guys communicated at all since then? I hate to see rifts in a good community like this (what can I saw, it's my middle child syndrome wanting me to resolve problems).

Anyway I will say on behalf of the community... well done. I will have to try it tonight when I am off work.

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910/ Droid Incredible
  • Twitter:@lioryte

Damn you are fast. You always seem to be first on the scene with the new builds. I wanted to say as one of the guys that watches Omniarom I was sorry to see the exchange that went on there. I know the cooks got stressed with the new kitchen (especially for a veteran chef like Bgill), but calling you a liar was uncalled for. Asking you how you cooked it would have been a better avenue of discourse. That being said have you guys communicated at all since then? I hate to see rifts in a good community like this (what can I saw, it's my middle child syndrome wanting me to resolve problems).

Anyway I will say on behalf of the community... well done. I will have to try it tonight when I am off work.

Thanks but not so well done :)
UNTIL I CAN RESOLVE THE PHONE SETTINGS MISSING DRIVER ISSUE I WOULD SUGGEST TO ANYONE WHO IS USING GPS NOT TO DOWNLOAD YET UNTIL I FIX IT

OmniaRom? LOL I tried hard to explain it to them on how I build it but they just kept on going. Well It's OmniaRom's loss, not mine. even if you want to accuse someone of telling a lie than just PM him don't scream it over the board-screaming lier over the board but apologizing in PM's? Ain't gonna fly- While I was there I think I was helpful...

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

If you like my stuff you can Donate

bike1dad2

bike1dad2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia sch-i910

UNTIL I CAN RESOLVE THE PHONE SETTINGS MISSING DRIVER ISSUE I WOULD SUGGEST TO ANYONE WHO IS USING GPS NOT TO DOWNLOAD YET UNTIL I FIX IT

Fascinating, I thought that the GPS was not a part of the ROMs as we are just flashing the PDA portion. Atleast that is what we have been told. Lioryte I don't doubt you one bit, just the misinformation from previous posts.

eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

OmniaRom? LOL I tried hard to explain it to them on how I build it but they just kept on going. Well It's OmniaRom's loss, not mine. even if you want to accuse someone of telling a lie than just PM him don't scream it over the board-screaming lier over the board but apologizing in PM's? Ain't gonna fly- While I was there I think I was helpful...

You were and are helpful. I will hold off on the rom until you get things figured out. I hope that with time you and the boys will reconcile, but for now it looks like holding my breath would be ill advised.

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Fascinating, I thought that the GPS was not a part of the ROMs as we are just flashing the PDA portion. Atleast that is what we have been told. Lioryte I don't doubt you one bit, just the misinformation from previous posts.

You are correct. However you need to be able to enable it, this is done through my phone settings moving it from 911 only to all. That entire driver is missing and there are 2 options at 50/50- either me or M$ took it out. On my part I'm doing the best I can to see if I misplaced it. I called the calvary and they are looking into this as well. I'm sure you can enable it through registry but until I see HOW GPS is on 911 only mode (I think).
Other than that it seems pretty stable to me from the 1 hour I'm playing with it so feel free to download if you want :)

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

bhuether

bhuether

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
Hi liryte,

Your ROM is working quite nice on my i910. Just one problem - when I go into phone-options-services-gps-change settings and select location on, it will not let me close out of that window no matter how many times I hit ok. Does same thing after soft reboot. Perhaps someone else can test? The only apps I have installed are wmwifirouter and google maps. Not sure if one of those affected something.

Disregard - I see your post above!

thanks,
brian

Edited by bhuether, 18 September 2009 - 03:59 PM.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55
Yes It was uncalled For Yes I have since apologized! Case Closed Drop It! For Your GPS issue Remove the redirect in the RGU from the phone part in your Shell Folder in SYS

mcgratey

mcgratey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

i don't mean to offend either and i appreciate your input but i've to come to realize that this problem is on this build (23049). i've tried another 23049 rom and it does the same thing but yet this was never an issue prior to this build. phone ex always takes over that button once installed. i guess i'll have to try your suggestion if i want to stay with this rom. thank you.

I had the same issues with the 23049 build and phone ex not taking the call button. Was driving me nuts too. I spent hours trying to get that to work. Tried other 23049 roms, the only one that I found works with phone ex was bgill's rom. I wish there was a base build I could use. I had to change from lioryte to bgill's rom just because of that issue. If Lioryte can figure this out, I'll use that one.

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Yes It was uncalled For Yes I have since apologized! Case Closed Drop It! For Your GPS issue Remove the redirect in the RGU from the phone part in your Shell Folder in SYS

I tried doing that in reg. It looks like the driver is missing

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

I tried doing that in reg. It looks like the driver is missing

its working for me

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

its working for me

Well I better try it your way :)
PM your way

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Well I better try it your way :)
PM your way

Remove what I highlighted!

Attached File  Capture.PNG   8.45KB   27 downloads

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Remove what I highlighted!
Attached File  Capture.PNG   8.45KB   27 downloads

Building now. All is forgotten, if this works I'll have them build you a bigger golden statue- Bigger than azintegra's :)

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
Bgill I love you, worked like a charm and I learned something new!

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

eclsnowman

eclsnowman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Bgill I love you, worked like a charm and I learned something new!

Wow, your guys conversation is like watching the soaps... but glad to see everyone is working together. Us geeks in training need you guys working together.

Anyway: back on topic. Lioryte, I look forward to trying the rom tonight. Do you know of a fix for the problems people are having with phone-ex hardbutton? Maybe it won't effect 23052. This problem and the wifi issues seems to be like baldness, they skip a generation.

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
Issue resolved thanks to Bgill

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Wow, your guys conversation is like watching the soaps... but glad to see everyone is working together. Us geeks in training need you guys working together.

Anyway: back on topic. Lioryte, I look forward to trying the rom tonight. Do you know of a fix for the problems people are having with phone-ex hardbutton? Maybe it won't effect 23052. This problem and the wifi issues seems to be like baldness, they skip a generation.

Nop I don't know of a fix to this issue. Bgill's ROM are very customized so I don't know what he did to fix the issue

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

popsinger

popsinger

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i910 Omnia

Nop I don't know of a fix to this issue. Bgill's ROM are very customized so I don't know what he did to fix the issue

Just to let you all know, this ROM build 23052 resolves the Phon-Ex issue. it's back to working again like it did on the other builds. so the only problem for phon-ex is build 23049. i guess i will live without GPS for now unless somebody can cab the phone settings to load on this build. just flashed to it so i haven't had much chance to see if there are other issues.

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Just to let you all know, this ROM build 23052 resolves the Phon-Ex issue. it's back to working again like it did on the other builds. so the only problem for phon-ex is build 23049. i guess i will live without GPS for now unless somebody can cab the phone settings to load on this build. just flashed to it so i haven't had much chance to see if there are other issues.

All issues are fixed

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

popsinger

popsinger

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i910 Omnia

All issues are fixed

yes! the bgill registry fix worked to enable phone/gps setting issue on 23052 and also to enable the owner info, go to registry edit \HKLM\ControlPanel\Owner and delete or erase the "Redirect" key. Wait 30 seconds and do a soft reset and Owner Info will show under personal settings...thank you again. it's working the way i like it!!!

of course phone-ex as i said earlier works now too...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users