Photo

[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
2039 replies to this topic

big_mike_2k6

big_mike_2k6

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Droid - Omnia I910
was 23052 taken down? when i click it 4shared says file not found

Posted Image

Lb51oO

Lb51oO

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Really nice rom however I am having a hard time installing fl touchsl for kinetic scrolling. Whenever I install it and soft-reset my phone won't boot. Anyone else having this problem?

big_mike_2k6

big_mike_2k6

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
there was a guy a couple of posts back with the same problem but i dont think it was figured out why it does it.....he said he had to hard rest and it was fine but anyway u shouldnt need to install ftouchsl since its already cooked in the rom

Posted Image

big_mike_2k6

big_mike_2k6

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

was 23052 taken down? when i click it 4shared says file not found

nevermind i got it downloaded......this rom is lookin and feelin real nice great work and thanks

Posted Image

Lb51oO

Lb51oO

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

there was a guy a couple of posts back with the same problem but i dont think it was figured out why it does it.....he said he had to hard rest and it was fine but anyway u shouldnt need to install ftouchsl since its already cooked in the rom

Ahh sorry, I should have read thru everything. I don't believe it is cooked into the rom. I don't get any kinetic scrolling in file explorer.

big_mike_2k6

big_mike_2k6

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
with file explorer go to program files on My Device and look for the Ftouchsl folder and if you have it go into it and click the FTouchSLSettings icon but dont change any of the settings just let it open then click done and it should start working.....thats what i just did and its working fine.

Posted Image

Lb51oO

Lb51oO

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

with file explorer go to program files on My Device and look for the Ftouchsl folder and if you have it go into it and click the FTouchSLSettings icon but dont change any of the settings just let it open then click done and it should start working.....thats what i just did and its working fine.

Oh damn.. good call man. Thanks a lot.. didn't even think to do that. Thanks again.

big_mike_2k6

big_mike_2k6

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
no problem glad i could help

Posted Image

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910/ Droid Incredible
  • Twitter:@lioryte
Updated to V4.
In this version:
All personal settings are present
Samsung Dialer is set as the default dialer

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

If you like my stuff you can Donate

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
Updated to 23053 :)

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

More titanium weather icons HERE|||WQVGA only themes HERE||| CTheme Changer HERE|||

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55
Just a heads up if those pics on your fist post are current your Pagepool is still default not 16mb

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
Yup. Thanks.

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Yup. Thanks.

Updated PagePool to 16MB.
If last version is working for you no need to update

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

Texanmike

Texanmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

Updated PagePool to 16MB.
If last version is working for you no need to update

I dl'd it on two different computers and it freezes at the please wait screen... or it turns white. Is there something wrong? I've flashed maybe 20 different roms on this computer with no problems. I really want to give this a shot but its just not working.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

I dl'd it on two different computers and it freezes at the please wait screen... or it turns white. Is there something wrong? I've flashed maybe 20 different roms on this computer with no problems. I really want to give this a shot but its just not working.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

It doesn't freeze. At the please wait screen, after the mortscript screen tap the taskbar to get it up and running. What are you talking about turns white?

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

big_mike_2k6

big_mike_2k6

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
im havin problems with my ok/close button....when i try to push it nothing happens or if theres a button to the left of it like the menu button in the text screen that pops up when i push the ok/close button...has anyone had this problem?

Posted Image

Texanmike

Texanmike

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

It doesn't freeze. At the please wait screen, after the mortscript screen tap the taskbar to get it up and running. What are you talking about turns white?

There is no taskbar. It is just frozen. I'll try to get a screen shot with a good digital camera or something and post it.

Either it shows that screen (the please wait screen) or it is completely white

It never actually starts. I never get anything other than the skin. No taskbar nothing. The only thing that elicits a response it running my finger over the finger mouse.

Mike

Edited by Texanmike, 20 September 2009 - 05:40 PM.

mcgratey

mcgratey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
everything is working great for me, except one minor thing. I can't get the opera panel to show on the home page. I look in the chome editor, it there, and enabled, but nothing. I've even tried downloading the opera panel v2 cab to see if that would work, but no. I thought since it was built into the chome editor it should work. any ideas?

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

everything is working great for me, except one minor thing. I can't get the opera panel to show on the home page. I look in the chome editor, it there, and enabled, but nothing. I've even tried downloading the opera panel v2 cab to see if that would work, but no. I thought since it was built into the chome editor it should work. any ideas?

Yes. It means that the opera panel you installed isn't WQVGA try another source. BTW was that from my 2nd post? I don't use opera ie is getting better and better

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

lioryte

lioryte

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

There is no taskbar. It is just frozen. I'll try to get a screen shot with a good digital camera or something and post it.

Either it shows that screen (the please wait screen) or it is completely white

It never actually starts. I never get anything other than the skin. No taskbar nothing. The only thing that elicits a response it running my finger over the finger mouse.

Mike

OK I falshed a few times and did get a white screen. That was strange, but here's what you do in case you get a white screen- soft reset, than it will load up with the please wait screen. If this is still frozen than download V4 again and reflash. Plz keep me posted

Android Stuff

Posted Image

Lioryte ROM+Kernel (α)

WM Stuff (Retired)

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users