[Project Ended] Lioryte Base DC22/DF14 28240 mortscript 4.3β Free:~170MB 16MB PagePool

Guest lioryte

First, I would like to thank the following:

xda-dev, DFT, xbeta, Da_G, airxtreme, Adrynalyne, Mr. BW, Evidence/Bgill, Mr. WoZZer, nvrmind, Zanix, SikYou, waremike32, timelikeit, ElCondor, Laurie9300 And lots of other people.

This Is a DC22\DF14 installed on your i910 VERIZONBased ROM for the SCH-I910- Meaning you need to have DC22 or DF14 installed on your i910 VERIZON device. Flashing your device might brick it. I am not the one responsible if you brick your phone. I am not responsible for anything. I take no responsibility---> Flash at your own risk.

With Adrynalyne gone on tour (HA! LOL) I had issues finding base ROMs that would fit my needs. I believe that a base/lite ROM should have only what is "un.cab-able". There are EXCELLENT Base/Lite ROMS out there, but they are too customized or have HTC apps on them or just have stuff on that I can install on my storage card via .cab (Voice, Office, etc). So I was forced to start making my own ROMs (O.o)

This ROM was build using OSKitchen Zero v1.31- Using LZX compression. What a painless experience!

Please keep in mind that this ROM is intended for MY use so it ain't customized like the fancy ones- but it is the ONLY one I know of with the new beta MortScript, New .png file compress procedure and no Rotation Animation and with ~170+MB of free memory you have a LOT of room to make it whatever you want it to be- if you so choose.

In ROM:

* 16MB PagePool.

* New Beta App for Controlling and Over-clocking the CPU.

* MortScript v4.3B15 -The newest MortScript BETA- This will allow you to use the newest mortscript apps.

* Contact, IE, Calendar, Alarm, MS Calc, WMP, Tasks, Notes, FileExplorer+Ext, TaskMgr, InternetSharing, Camera, Messaging, Search, Obex, TextRetry, IM Selector, Modified CAppointments and CClock, WM Dialer Skin, 3 new unique themes Lioryte Black Leaf, Gargoyle and Green

* Added and moduled FTouch to enhance performance, speed and stability of the touch-scroll experience.

* System tweaks and hacks for better stability, performance and speed.

* Stabilized WiFi driver so it will always show.

* New .png compressing procedure implemented for faster, smoother experience.

* Rotation Animation engine re-structured- added 2 new options, one being no Rotation Animation, which is set as default on startup.

* This ROM has Etiquette, AutoRotate and Keyboard auto pop disabled set as default on startup.

* Some ROMs will have lioryte Base showing on the today screen. To take it off, please install THIS cab to device memory.

Out:

Whatever is not in \(O_o)/

PLEASE READ THE KNOWN ISSUES PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING/FLASHING

DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION: Click on Image to Download

DC22/DF14 ONLY ROMs

28240 Base with Office, TellMe+ Voice

28240.gif

Download V23134 Base

Download V23133 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

[Download V23130 BaseDownload V23130 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V25024 Base

Download V25024 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V22037 Base

Download V22037 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V23129 Base

Download V23129 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V25021 Base

Download V25021 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V23569 Base

Download V23569 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V23128 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V23128 Base

Download V23563 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

Download V23670 TellMe+MS Office 2010+MS Voice

DC22 WM 6.5 ROM

21915.gif

CF03 ONLY ROMs

Download V24611

Download V23551

Download V23551 with TellMe, MS Voice and Office 2010 cooked in

Download V28232

Download V28232 with TellMe and MS Voice cooked in

Download V28230

Download V28230 with TellMe, MS Voice and Office cooked in

Download V23529

Download V23529 with MS Voice, TellMe and Office 2010 cooked in

Download V23102

Download V23102 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in

Download V28223

Download V28223 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in

Download V23519

Download V519 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in

Download V25001

Download V25001 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in

Download V24001

Download V24001 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in

Download V28217

Download V28217 with MS Voice & TellMe cooked in

Download V23518

Download V23518 with MS Voice, TellMe & Office cooked in

Download V28205

Download V28205 With MS Voice+ TellMe cooked in

Download V23517

Download V23517 With MS Voice+ TellMe cooked in

Download V23515

Download V23515 With MS Voice+TellMe cooked in

Download V28014 With MS Voice+TellMe cooked in

Download V28014

Download V28011

Download V28009

Download V28008

Download V28006Hybrid

Download V28005

Download V23511

Download V28004

Download V23509

Download V28002

Download V23089

Download V23506

Download V23088

Download V23504

Download V23071

Download V23064

Download V23420

Download V23060

Download V23414

Download V23609

Download Hybrid 23414XIP & 23053 SYS

Download V23053

Download V23052

Download V23049

Download V23047

Known Issues:

Sashimi and Makisu issues-

If you don't have Sashimi installed, please install THIS modified version. This version is modified to run with the new mortscript build and to install SC to My Storage. If you have Sashimi installed already please follow the following steps to make it work with the new mortscript and the new WM 6.5 Builds.

-Sashimi SC .cab files will install to memory- not to My Storage. Thanks to nvrmind we now have a solution- Download THIS modified .mscr file and replace the one in Sashimi Folder and it will install to My Storage

-Makisu isn't compatible with the new beta mortscript. Thanks to nvrmind we now have a solution- Download THIS modified .mscr file and replace the one in Makisu Folder and it will run.

Please PM me/ Post any issues you find.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the difference between the new builds? (Credit to joolay)

COM1- Builds 217**:

COM2 - Builds 218**: GUI is 1st stage of finger friendly features implemented. This is the only official WM6.5 released to public. All other COM* Builds are leaked test builds (not even classified as alpha or beta). In this range, the GUI introduces softer corners to various dialogs, the new start menu (Very early builds had a honeycomb theme but although the hexagons have been removed, the icon alignments remain), and the taskbar and menubar have been slightly modified to allow for further skinning.

COM3 - Builds 230**: GUI from 23001 to 23021 looks the same as COM2. 23022+ introduced the new shorter/expanding taskbar and finger friendly text-based buttons on taller bottom menubar and ever since its been called wm6.5.1 rather than 6.5..

23047+ introduced icon-based buttons.. New checkboxes and scroll bars and recently (from 23069 i think) a magnifier in the taskbar are amongst the newer gui elements introduced in the latest builds..

At some point (im not sure when, kinetic scrolling was introduced..

It appears that COM4 elements are being introduced into this branch such as the new contact application, a slightly modified sms application, and possibly a slightly modified calender application..

COM4 - Builds 234**: Seems to have stopped at 23420. The newer contact application and possibly the modified sms and calender applications were first introduced in this branch but have since been incoorperated into latest builds of COM3

COM5 - Builds 235**: At the moment little is known of this branch. 23502 is the first build leaked that Im aware of. It seems to have been compiled at about the same time as 23060 but with superior stability, speed, memory management, Newer COM3 builds 23071 and above have been reported to be superior in terms of stability and speed. However the latest COM5 23506 compared to COM3 23088 (build date is identical) seem equally fast and stable. COM5 builds have the new Contact app and Magnifier, as in latest COM3 Builds, but lack kinetic scrolling.

Apparently, the new internet explorer has been modified as well (but Bikertibi Builds have the old internet explorer from wm6.1 because new one does not handle well on our device)

Other branches you might or might not come to see:

AKU1 - Builds 212**

SAM1 - Builds 215**

MD1 - Builds 219**

WMD - Builds 28***: The First Build leaked is 28002 (build date 17th November 2009). As of this branch Windows Mobile is at WM6.5.3. This branch is to continue from COM3 23090 and is believed to carry improvements to the New Internet Explorer Mobile as well as overall speed

Builds 216**: leaked builds that have been played with by the team over at HTC but not officially used on any handset as yet

Builds 236**: Recently came across these builds but have no further info on them

212xx = AKU1, all builds leading up to and including WM 6.5

213xx = MOT motorola

214xx = ???

215xx = SAM samsung

216xx = HTC htc

217xx = COM1, continuing dev of 6.5.0.1 - 6.5.0.40

218xx = COM2, continuing dev of 6.5.0.50

219xx = MD, feature test branch, pretty much dead now. (unstable features are added here, this tree is based on COM1, so older base OS code, but the UI/UX code is newer)

22xxx = SEMC sony ericsson

*230xx = COM3, continuing development

*234xx = COM4, appears to be abandoned.

*235xx = COM5, more GUI changes here. New Outlook Interface.

*236xx = LG Electronics Branch

*24xxx = Possible HTC branch

*25xxx = SEMC - Sony Ericsson

*280xx, 282xx = WMD. This is a continuation of com3 from 23090. Most of the changes appear to be with IE

235xx is the only branch that has threaded email natively

Thanks to a1d2catz and Cotulla.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+Post 2 has .cab resource, this is constantly being updated. Please feel free to throw in any suggestions+

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Support my ROM- Add this .gif image to your signature!

romsigbanner.gif

Add this HTML Code to your signature:

[url="http://www.modaco.com/content/i910-specific-omnia-rom-discussion/292875/lioryte-base-dc22-23128-23563-mortscript-4-3-free-170mb-16mb-pagepool/"][img=http://a.imageshack.us/img814/2426/romsigbanner.gif][/url]

Edited by lioryte

.CAB files for Lioryte's Base ROM:

I am not the original programmer of most of the files that are listed below. In some cases some .cab files were modified by me and in some cases I took some .exe files I liked and made them into a .cab file. I would like to thank the original programmers for making them.

Please keep in mind that while I try to keep all of the cab files updated, some will be out of date- If you find anything that can be updated please share so everyone can have an updated version. Also, for any special requests please PM me or look 'em up online

Lioryte ROM Specific .cab Files (Please install to device memory)

Lioryte Themes WQVGA Only

Black Gargoyle DOWNLOAD

screen05l.jpgscreen06b.jpgscreen07d.jpgscreen08pu.jpg

Abstract Blue DOWNLOAD

screen13w.jpgscreen14.jpgscreen15b.jpgscreen16e.jpg

Black DOWNLOAD

screen01z.jpgscreen06kc.jpgscreen12j.jpg

BW_Theme (A tribute to a wolf ablaze)DOWNLOAD

screen01d.jpgscreen02g.jpgscreen03g.jpgscreen04.jpg

Ghost DOWNLOAD

screen16q.jpgscreen17.jpgscreen18d.jpg

M2D DOWNLOAD

screen01r.jpgscreen02m.jpgscreen03by.jpgscreen05f.jpg

Lioryte Lock Screen customizing cabs- Hit the image to download.

screen17i.jpgscreen19j.jpgscreen18.jpgscreen06g.jpgoriginallockscreen.gifscreen02cq.jpg

Here are more i9X0 themes and lockscreens

Other Lioryte .cab Files

Get rid of lioryte Base on today screen

Lioryte IE Cache in Storage

Lioryte's StartUp+ShutDown "Initiating StartUp/ShutDown Sequence" On/Off Voice Indication

Lioryte cab for tk_berlin's TaskBar Time/Date

Magnifier--->Lioryte ROM Default=Enabled Enable<------>Disable

Lioryte cab for krazy_about_technology's Send & Receive All (Great for multiple email accounts)

Lioryte cab for yxyn's SMS new 6.5.X UI

Showaco Titanium Weather modified+ Weather icon .cab files (Please install to device memory)

TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me with Samurize and WireArt Icons

screen53a.jpgwirewhite.jpg

LioryteSimple .cab file (Icons only) screen15i.jpg

LioryteSketchGlow .cab file (Icons only)screen15l.jpg

Here are more Titanium Weather Icons

Titanium Cabs (Please install to device memory)

PlayIt!. Needs Nitrogen / S2P v0.72-beta or higher, Mortscript 4.2, JMLPanex v2.10 or higher

Blue Prodigy V0.48

CHomeEditor Beta1.6

Titanium Default Restore

Tasktanium

Titanium_Sense_by_NikichZ_alpha_02.cab

Contacts

CCommunication

CDigiClock

CHeroClock

CLauncher

COffice

CQuickNotes

CAnalogClock

CAnalogClock Black Skin

CAnalogClock Default Skin

TitaniumWeather

CLinks

CHome

TWolf Multi PlugIn

Capital Titanium Panels

CNitrogen

Spanish Titanium

--JML Plugins--

JMLTodayV5.4

JMLLibrary

JMLPanexV2.1

JMLLauncherV1.55

More titanium Plugin Applications--> HERE

Alpha / Beta :) The Unknown factor...

TaskBarLauncher

JWMDIconChanger_v2.5b

Infinity_V0.2.2

S2P-0.73beta-QVGA

VolumeKeys-0.3

Timmy212 MyTunes_0.2

OneDialBeta2.4

BDayReminder

AMeBa V.07B

AmebaSettings V02

Meeting Reminder

Resco File Explorer 2010 Beta 3- RescoExplorer, RescoRegistry, RescoFtpAddin

Office 2010 Beta

Opera Mobile 10 WM beta 2

idialerGoogleVoice

GrooveFish

XDA APP Nightly build

Titanium RSS (Needs JMLPanex to work)

Windows Live Steamer Beta3

CManilla Menu Beta5

S2P-072Beta

Nitrogen 1.2 Alpha4

Open Market Beta v.90

Backup/ Restore

Sashimi modified for mortscript 4.3B15 (ioryte ROM)

SkinZone.org Backup .cab

Phone/Dialer Lock

Smart Lock V1.9B

AutoCallLocker V1005- Make sure you have THIS installed first

Auto Lock (CSDEVCTRL)

Throttle Lock V0.7.1

Web Browsing

Opera9.5

Opera9.7BETA

Skyfire

OperaMini

GPS & MAPS

amAzGPS

GoogleMaps

Bing

GPSWeatherRadarPro_2_3_1 Omnia Ready

Merge GPSWeatherRadar & Titanium Weather

WAZE

WiFi & Internet

SCI WiFi/USB

CM WiFi Internet Sharing

Microsoft

TellMe

WindowsLive

MarketPlace

Voice Command V1.6.20771

Tag Reader

Office

MyPhone

6.5 Widgets

Adding an Engine for 6.5 Widgets

TV Stream

GoogleSearch

MSN Live Search

MSN Money

MSN Weather

CTS (Rated R must be over 18 to use)

Fuze Mobility (50 Widgets)

Samsung Apps

Clock

Midomi

Volume Control

Smart Reader-Install DioOCR_Eng first.

Smart Converter

Zoomer

FM Radio

Calculator

Call Log and Phone Book

Video Editor

Games

Bubble Breaker

Dice

Solitaire

Asphalt4

Diablo

Lego_Memory

PDF Readers

Adobe Reader 2.5 Diamond Version

AdbeRdr20

PocketXpdf_0.5.0

Task Managers

ArkSwitch_v1_0_2

TaskSwitcher (Tested and working)

Showcase for WM 6.5.x

Taskfacade

WkTASK

ChangeFonts

Aerovias

Flashit

Segoe

Slammer

INGChangeFont

Cleaners

HTC cleanRAM v.1.9.3 English only

BSB RamSweeper

FEWidgets

FE Widgets Unlimited

Blue Skin FEWidgets

FEWidgets Sense Theme

KeyBoards

FingerKeyBoard

Micron

Skins, Themes, Menus and Taskbars

GTx-M.M GreeNeon W(QVGA)

QTitanium Icons Only

Blue Tooth Icon Broker (Shows BT in the top taskbar when activated)

Lioryte_AbstractBlue_Theme

Lioryte_Black_Theme_WQVGA

m.carroll_PureBlack

MOTO Home Screen

HollBlack Theme

NilsE's Blue Taskbar--> Install SdkCerts First

Livven Taskbar Battery Status

NilsE's Menu 4X5

WM 6.5 Hexagons 4 rows menu

Other Cab Files

Zlaunchy 0.2 WQVGA

Soft Reset

Start Menu Sorter

5% Battery Driver

CabX

7ZIP V9.07

JZSmartMort

JAVA

SkypeMobile

3 Min GPRS ShutDown

Adobe FlashLite 3.1

KeepMyTones

Pandora

SmallMenuIcons RED

SmallMenuIcons White

Personalizer

PsshutXP

TorchButtonOmnia

Edited by lioryte

Upgrading tools- Upgrade to DC22

Disclaimer: This method have been done numerous times by me and other members. None had an issue and this is the only way to upgrade to dc22 if you are running Vista that I know of. However, Flashing your phone might brick it. By following the rules and downloading the items I provide you acknowledging the above statement and agreeing not to hold me responsible in any way, shape or form to any damages that might happen to your i910 Omnia. I ain't responsible, never was and never will be. With that being said, follow the rules and you should be OK

Please follow the rules, make sure your phone is fully charged before updating. Most Custom ROM files are .7z files. To extract them use 7zip.

1. Install the Samsung USB Driver found HERE and restart your computer.

2. Download UMDL found HERE.

3. Download the DC22.img file found HERE.

4. Run the sync program, go to settings and uncheck the sync via USB option.

syncoptionexample.png

5. Run UMDL, choose Unified Image File and choose the dc22.img from step 3. than hit detect.

umdlexample.png

Connect your i910 and restart it. Let it do its thing. DO NOT disconnect the USB cable while upgrading. Once the upgrade is done, your phone will restart.

How to install a new ROM after DC22 upgrade:

1. Download the .bin file

2. Run the sync program, go to settings and uncheck the sync via USB option.

syncoptionexample.png

3. Run UMDL but this time pick PDA and hit detect

umdl2.png

Connect your i910 and restart it. Let it do its thing. DO NOT disconnect the USB cable while upgrading. Once the upgrade is done, your phone will restart and you'll have your new ROM on it. Congrats! you've done it!

Edited by lioryte

Guest Rob Storm

lioryte, do you have a working .cab for Smart Reader? I would like to try your ROM but that is one app I need. I have the one made by Heart as well as the one from the Samsung website but they dont seem to work on any of the custom ROMS. We,, Heart's works on his which is why I have pretty much stoct to flashing his lately.

Can you help a guy out?

lioryte, do you have a working .cab for Smart Reader? I would like to try your ROM but that is one app I need. I have the one made by Heart as well as the one from the Samsung website but they dont seem to work on any of the custom ROMS. We,, Heart's works on his which is why I have pretty much stoct to flashing his lately.

Can you help a guy out?

Added Samsung Apps, enjoy the ROM! :)

Guest mcgratey

Love the rom (23049), but I seem unable to change the dialer from the default black dialer to the samsung dialer or phone extender. Why am I locked into using the default?

Edited by mcgratey

Guest SweetwaterBurns

Thank you for your hard work, I really like clean roms like this. A little bug, though. After playing around with it, I went to install ftouchSL for the better finger scrolling and upon resetting, it just hangs at the Windows Screen(with the animated "loading bar".) I didn't see it baked in as in other roms, but if it is, maybe I shouldn't of done that. Anyway, thank you again for all your time with this and your icons. I wish I had your talent.

Guest bhuether

Cool - I installed it and it seems quicker than the stock rom as far as launching apps, etc. But my WMwifirouter connection to my PC seems to be half as fast than it was with the stock rom. I don't know if that is just random due to the verizon net being heavily loaded now compared to a couple hours ago. In any case, has anyone else noticed a decrease in wifi and USB tethering performance?

thanks,

brian

Love the rom (23049), but I seem unable to change the dialer from the default black dialer to the samsung dialer or phone extender. Why am I locked into using the default?

No I never put one in. I'll post an updated with Samsung Dialer.

Thank you for your hard work, I really like clean roms like this. A little bug, though. After playing around with it, I went to install ftouchSL for the better finger scrolling and upon resetting, it just hangs at the Windows Screen(with the animated "loading bar".) I didn't see it baked in as in other roms, but if it is, maybe I shouldn't of done that. Anyway, thank you again for all your time with this and your icons. I wish I had your talent.

Thanks fttouch is inside :)

Cool - I installed it and it seems quicker than the stock rom as far as launching apps, etc. But my WMwifirouter connection to my PC seems to be half as fast than it was with the stock rom. I don't know if that is just random due to the verizon net being heavily loaded now compared to a couple hours ago. In any case, has anyone else noticed a decrease in wifi and USB tethering performance?

thanks,

brian

This is not a ROM issue...I choose to blame VZ :)

Guest mcgratey

Thanks lioryte for the quick reply. I've been messing with this thing for a couple hours trying to get the samsung dialer cab installed. I've done it plenty of times before on other roms, but for some reason this one just won't take it, so I appreciate that you will be cooking one in on an update. All those who don't want it, can always choose to disable the skin in the registry. Keep up the great work, so far my rom of choice for 23049. :)

Guest gorf1000
Rom Just updated, 158MB Free, samsung dialer. I strongly suggest to update to new version

Is XDA_UC cooked into this ROM? If not, is there any chance you'd be willing to put this in? I like the cleanliness of this ROM and I plan on switching to this either tomorrow or Saturday when I have some time to set up my phone again. XDA_UC would make it a lot easier to set up the phone, I don't use any of the back up tools since I keep my contacts and calendar on Google and everything else is just reinstalling programs.

Is XDA_UC cooked into this ROM? If not, is there any chance you'd be willing to put this in? I like the cleanliness of this ROM and I plan on switching to this either tomorrow or Saturday when I have some time to set up my phone again. XDA_UC would make it a lot easier to set up the phone, I don't use any of the back up tools since I keep my contacts and calendar on Google and everything else is just reinstalling programs.

I am looking into this, I am at the same boat as you but I use Sashimi which is vary similar. After flashing I run it and it auto installs all of my settings.

HERE is the website

What does the start menu look like in this ROM? I really like the one that jeffrey2000 uses, but he's on an i900, so his ROM would be useless to me (i910).

This is a BASE ROM, so it is default big menu icons, however I provide 2 cabs in post 2 that will make the menu icons smaller with hex. build red/white

This is a BASE ROM, so it is default big menu icons, however I provide 2 cabs in post 2 that will make the menu icons smaller with hex. build red/white

Rom Looks Good!! Well Done!

Guest compnird
I cannot get UMDL to see this ROM. Flashed many, many, MANY times so I know how it's done, never had this issue before. 

Downloaded a third time, this time with Linux and extracted from command line and it works... MD5 or a Checksum would be great on these files. Stupid Windows didn't like this one. Oddness.

Guest popsinger

lioryte,

flashed to this rom and so far so good. thank you. the only thing is would you have a cab for owner info and input under personal settings? one thing i also noticed is when i press call button, it goes to the keypad you cooked in but yet on all the other roms i've used before, once i install phone ex and assign phone ex dialer to the call button, it defaults to that. but yet on this one, it goes to the regular keypad. don't understand that but yet if i press contacts on today screen or anywhere else, it goes to phone ex like it should. so the only issue is the call button not doing what it's supposed to. i know this is not that big a deal but yet it bothers me. i thought i found a base rom, i really liked but this issue bothers me on phone ex. i guess that's what i have to live with since i did not cook the rom myself. i'm thinking that there has to be some kind of registry entry to fix this. anyway, thank you for the effort and good work!

Edited by popsinger

Guest eclsnowman
lioryte,

flashed to this rom and so far so good. thank you. the only thing is would you have a cab for owner info and input under personal settings? one thing i also noticed is when i press call button, it goes to the keypad you cooked in but yet on all the other roms i've used before, once i install Spam alert and assign Spam alert keypad to the call button, it defaults to that. but yet on this one, it goes to the regular keypad. don't understand that but yet if i press contacts on today screen or anywhere else, it goes to Spam alert like it should. so the only issue is the call button not doing what it's supposed to. i know this is not that big a deal but yet it bothers me. i thought i found a base rom, i really liked but this issue bothers me on Spam alert. i guess that's what i have to live with since i did not cook the rom myself. i'm thinking that there has to be some kind of registry entry to fix this. anyway, thank you for the effort and good work!

you can install supware's green button to make it load whatever you want.

Guest bhuether

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you change the look/theme? Is there a good site for browsing themes and simply uploading to the phone or is there more to it?

thanks,

brian

Guest popsinger
you can install supware's green button to make it load whatever you want.

thank you but i am actually talking about the hardware call button and not the "green" call button. besides, phone ex once installed and configured, actually takes over this button but on this rom, it doesn't. bugs me to death. lol...

Edited by popsinger