Using KforTP to map keys for emulators. NO LONGER!

Guest Zzim

Ok so this is my issue, KforTP no longer works on my Sprint US Touch Pro 2. It was working but I had an issues with my phone and I did the clear storage thing and reset it. The first time I installed KforTP it said found suchandsuch.dll(Dont remember what it was called) during the cab install. After clearing the storage and reinstalling the cab I didnt get this msg and it will no longer let me map keys to PocketSNES or Morphgear. I dont have a ctrl key because the sprint version dont come with one.....yea stupid i know.

If any one has any quick fixes for ths or if I need to add a .dll somewhere that would be great. At the moment I cant play my emulators anymore and its driving me crazy. K for Raphael does not work either, why does maping a keyboard have to be so frustrating!

• 1 month later...
Guest jtsarnak
Ok so this is my issue, KforTP no longer works on my Sprint US Touch Pro 2. It was working but I had an issues with my phone and I did the clear storage thing and reset it. The first time I installed KforTP it said found suchandsuch.dll(Dont remember what it was called) during the cab install. After clearing the storage and reinstalling the cab I didnt get this msg and it will no longer let me map keys to PocketSNES or Morphgear. I dont have a ctrl key because the sprint version dont come with one.....yea stupid i know.

If any one has any quick fixes for ths or if I need to add a .dll somewhere that would be great. At the moment I cant play my emulators anymore and its driving me crazy. K for Raphael does not work either, why does maping a keyboard have to be so frustrating!

I solved the Sprint TP2 morphgear button mapping issue. When you go to map the keys, click the little "..." to bring up the "request button to map" pop-up.

Now, click on the bottom center of the screen to bring up the keyboard. When the keyboard is up, next to that same icon is an upwards arrow. Click that and it will give you input methods. It might be on something like "Full QWERTY", but change this to "Keyboard". You should now see a virtual keyboard different from the usual one. This maps perfectly to the slide out keyboard. Use the virtual keys to do the mapping, use the slide out to play.

• 4 months later...