new ROM H9

Guest shopman

Guest wizard2007
You need to select the language in OCTANS and TGYI option under the csc section.

Thanks, I reflashed and it works now. but I think the GPRS connection is not working.

I just finishing flashing.

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC: I8000HTGYIH9

PHONE:I8000DXIH2

May i know why phone one so low version?

Anyone can help?

How did u manage to get this combination? I tried but fail at the phone flashing process! I would love to be able to have this combi, can advice?

Guest jktorrent
Same here too! just realised I can't connect to the internet. I can connect to my home wireless but I can't connect to the internet.. Cannot browse any webpages. I realise that the 3G icon is always on .. even if i use Nodata program to disable it..

Edit: I went to settings, network settings and restore connections and setup my wifi manually and I am connected to the internet..

OK, I just upgraded the firmware to this H9 and now having problem access to internet using wifi (DHCP).

Kohanson - How do you "Restore Connection" ? Where to access to this function? And also, when you set manually for your WIFI, does that mean you assigned the IP directly without using the DHCP? So if you do that, what happen if you use other WIFI hotspot ?

Does anybody encounter the same problem ? WIFI can connect and DHCP also got IP assigned, but web browsing not function, but can ping to internet with IP & host name like "ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" got response, "ping google.com" also got response.

I just finishing flashing.

PDA: I8000HZHIH9

CSC: I8000HTGYIH9

PHONE:I8000DXIH2

May i know why phone one so low version?

Anyone can help?

Realize this combi can be achieve by flashing to H5 1st then follow by H9 leaving the phone portion empty. However, keyboard click and vibrate still exist and cannot disable. So I guess got to do with CSC or PDA file... just my 2 cents! :)

Guest kohanson
OK, I just upgraded the firmware to this H9 and now having problem access to internet using wifi (DHCP).

Kohanson - How do you "Restore Connection" ? Where to access to this function? And also, when you set manually for your WIFI, does that mean you assigned the IP directly without using the DHCP? So if you do that, what happen if you use other WIFI hotspot ?

Does anybody encounter the same problem ? WIFI can connect and DHCP also got IP assigned, but web browsing not function, but can ping to internet with IP & host name like "ping xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" got response, "ping google.com" also got response.

I click on Samsung Settings > Network Settings > Restore Connections ...

I did not manually assign the IP address, I just reconnect as per normal and key in the password to my home connection and it works after that.. I went to other places with wifi and all networks can be connected.

I click on Samsung Settings > Network Settings > Restore Connections ...

I did not manually assign the IP address, I just reconnect as per normal and key in the password to my home connection and it works after that.. I went to other places with wifi and all networks can be connected.

Also I think the reason Opera doesn't connect is because it is connecting to "the internet" instead of "my internet". For some reason the connection that is normally called "the internet" has been renamed to "my internet" in the H9 rom. So you can just go into opera settings and under connection, choose "my internet" it should work.

Guest mechcool

Just for record. After flashing. I'm able to input chinese with BPMF and also Hanyu Pin Yin.

Was using G1, backside itchy. Use the latest H9. Almost smashed my phone. Downgrade to G7. Have not tried H3 or H5 yet. Worried that it'll give me the same results as H9.

Sigh.... Guess I'll just be a 'Normal' user, and stop playing with my phone that much. Whole day spent yesterday trying this trying that. In the end back to square one :-(

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dido San
Just for record. After flashing. I'm able to input chinese with BPMF and also Hanyu Pin Yin.

Was using G1, backside itchy. Use the latest H9. Almost smashed my phone. Downgrade to G7. Have not tried H3 or H5 yet. Worried that it'll give me the same results as H9.

Sigh.... Guess I'll just be a 'Normal' user, and stop playing with my phone that much. Whole day spent yesterday trying this trying that. In the end back to square one :-(

Mechcool, DO you mind share with me where did you get the G7??