The B*Ware Rom

Guest bga7x

Got it working!! :) 

I noticed that the file said error, so I downloaded it again with no error and it seems to be working great. Weird that I was able to extract the bin file and install the rom with an error. 

Sweet! Nice work.

Question: Setting up messaging, my hotmail setup was different than I have seen before. Now it says hotmail POP, and the setup was changed from your 2.5.1 and other previous roms. Also, when I go to the hotmail options to set synch frequency to "as items arrive", that's no longer an option. Also, my contacts didn't synch up during setup like they normally do. Any ideas?

Edited by HotLZ

Guest chrisp304
My current rom wont let me change anything under sounds/notifications. 23049 i think. Does this rom have the same issue?

He fixed this with in 23049 with a bug fix release. It works fine in this release.

Show case Instructions:

Originally Posted by amarullz

Showcase Suite 1.1.0

Showcase for New WM6.5.x BUILD 23045+

Enhancement your new Windows Mobile

e-Natives Showcase Suite is Free Finger Friendly and Resource Friendly Task Manager With Professional Skinning and Easy to Use for New Build(s) of Windows Mobile 6.5.x (BUILD 23045+).

ShowcaseSuite replace Showcase_X function and implemented into new usage for new Windows Mobile User Interface.

What's New?

Quote:

- Add vibrate when you tap/hold your close/win buttons on softkey (configurable via registry)

- Tap And Hold X Button to Exit Current Application (tap/hold are configurable via registry)

- Tap And Hold Win Button to Launch Showcase or Another Task Manager (Program Path are configurable via registry)

- Integrating PositionFix (configurable via registry, QVGA/Others Resolutions supported with change the registry values)

- Mapable default Win Button into Manila Start Menu (configurable via registry)

What's Gone?

Quote:

* There is no Showcase Settings program (yet), old Settings program will not supported for new

Showcase Suite, you must edit the Registry manually, but I will explain what the regs value for.

* There is no Showcase_X because it replaced by ShowcaseSuite

* There is no Warranty , oh sorry.. it's not gone, but it's never existed..

"ExcludeProc"

Type: String

Description: Excluded Processes

Value: use ";" as separator

Default: "MobileShell.exe;manila.exe;Manila2D.exe;repllog.exe;ilock2.exe;palringo.exe"

"clListBack", "clListTitle", "clListProc",

"clListTitle_selected", "clListProc_selected"

Type: DWORD

Description: Custom Colors

Value: BGR Hex, 0x00ffffff = White, 0x00ff0000 = Blue, etc...

"use_custom_color"

Description: Use Custom Colors

Value: 1 = enabled, 0 = disabled

Default: 1

"SUITE_CloseOnTap"

Description: Default tap on X Button will terminated process, Tap and Hold will minimize. If disabled it will reversed

Default: 0

"SUITE_ManilaLaunchFix"

Description:  Will tap the taskbar when ShowcaseSuite start (it will forcing TF3D2 to  launch, but will showing Notification Enhancement)

"SUITE_ManilaStartMenu"

Description: Will launch Manila Start Menu instead Default Windows Mobile's Start Menu

"SUITE_NewTaskbarSize"

Description: New WM6.5.x Taskbar size, for 192dpi the value was 36px, you can change it for matching your resolution

Value: pixel size

Default: HEX = 0x24, DEC = 36

"SUITE_OldTaskbarSize"

Description:  Old WM6.5/6.1/5 Taskbar size, for 192dpi the value was 52px, 96dpi was  27px, you can change it for matching your resolution

Value: pixel size

Default: HEX = 0x34, DEC = 52

"SUITE_PositionFix_WinClasses"

Description: Window Classes that will force to fix the position

Value: use ";" as separator

Default: "Manila;RESCO_EXPLORER_CLASS"

"SUITE_TaskManager_Path"

Description: Path to the program that will launch when you tap&hold the win button

Value: Empty for Showcase, Path Name for another program

Default: Empty

"SUITE_VibrateHold"

Description: Vibrate device when you tap&hold Win/Close Buttons on softkey

Value: x milliseconds, 0 = disabled

Default: Hex = 0x1e, Dec = 30 ms

"SUITE_VibrateTap"

Description: Vibrate device when you tap Win/Close Buttons on softkey

Value: x milliseconds, 0 = disabled

Default: Hex = 0xf, Dec = 15 ms

i dont get it? What is this? How do I do this?

The rom works and looks great, even more addicting now thk you

Guest Redmanll34
i dont get it? What is this? How do I do this?

The rom works and looks great, even more addicting now thk you

I believe they are the settings in the registry for showcase, just in case you want to change them, you know where to look and what the value/keys are for changing them.

Guest aeroclown

Everything is looking great and working pretty well as far as I can tell. I swapped the background, though the one you had was nice it was hard to read the start menu items. Maybe try something a little less busy in the background. No big. The only problem I had was that it appears as though xda uc didn't load my cabs. it just sat and sat and sat at the startup screen. I tapped a few times got the start menu and then had to install them myself. unless I just did it wrong :).

Edited by aeroclown

Guest Redmanll34
Everything is looking great and working pretty well as far as I can tell. I swapped the background, though the one you had was nice it was hard to read the start menu items. Maybe try something a little less busy in the background. No big. The only problem I had was that it appears as though xda uc didn't load my cabs. it just sat and sat and sat at the startup screen. I tapped a few times got the start menu and then had to install them myself. unless I just did it wrong :) .

+1 **** Slash that it worked, silly me****

also anyone having issues with my mobiler connecting to the phone. Can't get mine to work maybe my pc needs a reboot. **this still does not**

Edited by Redmanll34

Guest stang7606

Is anyone else having problems with the 6.5 Widgets (e.g. Fuze Mobility)? When I install the engine, the enabler, and a widget, it opens but is just a white screen. Anyone know of a fix?

is it possible to change the dialer? I tried using one of techmaster's dialers and it does not change it, volume controls either.

use advance config to turn on the Samy Dialer!

Guest Redmanll34

god dammit I might be drunk but i know one thing for sure, this is a great rom!! God bless Bgill and Waremike rom for making our phones great and obv booze for which we can use this rom to drunk dial ex girlfriends!!

Thank You

Bgill I got a round coming to you

Guest 03civicsi

any reason why I lost the custom ui changes you have.. like the start menu icon.. lost the big menus also... and buttons were invisable but I knew they were there... the program I installed before the issue was just htc_quick gps to see if it made a difference at all and the titanium gps radar app... did a hard reset and I'll see if it happens again

Edited by 03civicsi

any reason why I lost the custom ui changes you have.. like the start menu icon.. lost the big menus also... and buttons were invisable but I knew they were there... the program I installed before the issue was just htc_quick gps to see if it made a difference at all and the titanium gps radar app... did a hard reset and I'll see if it happens again

did you change the theme???

Thank You Tom, Luke and Paul For the Donations!!!

working On a custom task that will work with these new builds!!! Very tideous work!! but hope to have it done by tomorrow!!!

sorry for the stupid question but what is the samsung dialer under in advanced config, and is it the black one that was in the previous builds?

im also looking for the omnia i910 phone dialer in black to fit the new rom. i can only find 1 with English & Russian & it doesn't fill the page, THANKS, keep up the good work