I8000 UZNII1 WM 6.5 OS Chinese simplify language version ROM

A new I8000UZNII1 WM 6.5 OS will be release on KingMObile later (maybe 1~2weeks).(Build 21849.5.0.63). According the boardmaster avts's posted, this ROM is mainly to support with Chinese language ,but I guess it maybe also to support English version.Once.,get the more detail informations will updated here ASAP. :)

post-454755-1253534375_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253534386_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253534397_thumb.jpg

post-454755-1253534413_thumb.jpg

Guest FerdiBorbon

Wow this is great news again....any comments on kingmobile what are the new main features 6.5 has to offer?

If its any thing like the Omnia 1's 6.5 roms, then nothing to see i guess..

Wow this is great news again....any comments on kingmobile what are the new main features 6.5 has to offer?

If its any thing like the Omnia 1's 6.5 roms, then nothing to see i guess..

FerdiBorbon san, Once, I have the detail information. will inform to you first ! :)

Guest inmatrixout
But this is a very old WM6.5 build...

With this build MS will release WM6.5!!! Don't compare with the buggy releases that cooks have!

We will see 23xxx builds around February as WM 6.5.1!!! :)

Edited by inmatrixout

I am not very much hype up with the interface... seems like is just a face lift of WM6.1! Of course my comment is just base on looking at these screen shots! However, I am curious about the sms threading and the email applications!!!

Main advantage of WM6.5 is better memory management. WM6.5 can use RAM >64MB much more efficiently.

It's nothing to do with interface, especially there are many today replacements to not care about native window interface.

Guest invisiblesense

I can't for wm 6.5, I badly miss it from my touch HD but those screen shots of memory looks worrying - its way too little.

I hope rom cookers will release some roms soon and get rid of some of the Samsung apps.

Guest FerdiBorbon
Information from King Mobile .the new WM 6.5 OS ROM I8000UZNII1 will be release on 3/OCT/2009

Thank you for the prompt update Previa, looking forward to have 6.5 on my O2 for the first time :)

Thank you for the prompt update Previa, looking forward to have 6.5 on my O2 for the first time :D

You are Welcome, :)

Some softwares for sharing

English KeyBoard

ImgfsFrom+Dumper

I8000ToolBar (Added one more dl link)

http://rapidshare.com/files/284355731/I8000_ToolBal.rar.html

i8000H_Eng_Dialer.cab

ImgfsFrom_Dumper.rar

I8000_ToolBal.rar

Edited by previa

Information from King Mobile .the new WM 6.5 OS ROM I8000UZNII1 will be release on 3/OCT/2009

By than, there is a possibility that we will be seeing official WM 6.5 release for Omnia 2 from Samsung in another few days time.

Guest mechcool

Sigh.. Wait & wait... Never ending upgrades... Sometimes for better sometimes for worse...

I like what I see... But don't like to install and set up all over again... But no choice... Sianz :-(