- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

alik106

alik106

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:my kids(all 8 of um)motor & mountain biking"freeride",thai boxing,tattoos,pc n mobiles of all kinds...my pitbull "billy",who's asleep on my bed at the min,tunes n movies,via the net...hate payin to much for stuff,rather get my kids sumert with the money i save downloading.....like lernin new stuff and figurin things out...ime recovering from a big op on my shoulder thats had me out of work for a coupple of years,nother six mnth n i hope to be working the niteclub doors again.......well thats me folks..
  • Devices:xda11s
Hi just come across a Alpine & as its been ages since i had one i cant seem to find any custom roms for it ? like i used to have iphone one touch flo erm 2d manilla ect there used to be loads of roms on a page some were but i looked in all the useual forums n sites ? an7y one help so i can be ready when it gets here...thanks :)

alik106

alik106

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:my kids(all 8 of um)motor & mountain biking"freeride",thai boxing,tattoos,pc n mobiles of all kinds...my pitbull "billy",who's asleep on my bed at the min,tunes n movies,via the net...hate payin to much for stuff,rather get my kids sumert with the money i save downloading.....like lernin new stuff and figurin things out...ime recovering from a big op on my shoulder thats had me out of work for a coupple of years,nother six mnth n i hope to be working the niteclub doors again.......well thats me folks..
  • Devices:xda11s

Hi just come across a Alpine & as its been ages since i had one i cant seem to find any custom roms for it ? like i used to have iphone one touch flo erm 2d manilla ect there used to be loads of roms on a page some were but i looked in all the useual forums n sites ? an7y one help so i can be ready when it gets here...thanks :)

Can some one point me to the custom roms for the alpine please...cheers folks :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users