5202 replies to this topic

refaat_ashi

refaat_ashi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond
  • Twitter:@none

Thank you for all your supporting in the previous i900 :)
About the i8000, like before, all my rom will be stock orignial roms. Of course, there will be several languages available. I'm looking for an i8000 to try flash the rom before i'm uploading it to you guys :D

Dear Secany,

Please tell me what do you mean by stock original rom? Is it the same available roms (G7, H5, H9, ... etc.)?

I am new in omnia II. and When are you expecting to release your roms?

Thanks and regards

conanloi

conanloi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:GT-i8000
Finally got someone willing to make rom for o2.
Waiting for your good news.....

Thank~~~~

enriqueyang

enriqueyang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Devices:OMNIA
this is gonna be the first OMNIA 2 custom rom!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =x

abunhyan

abunhyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:sgh i900 omnia

this is gonna be the first OMNIA 2 custom rom!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =x

ITS A STOCK ORIGINAL ROMS NOT COOKED AND SCANY ALREADY SAID IT BRFORE :)

sys_error

sys_error

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Devices:Omnia & OmniaII

Hi everybody,
As you see, I'm back :D
Later this week or maybe next week, I'll upload some newest rom for this i8000, also some new ROM for HTC phones :P
So, stay tuned :D
Regards,
secany.

Your news is sweet music to our ears. :D

Looking forward... :)

Devil_82

Devil_82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I8000
good news...best will be a rom with default application for o2 no more samsung customaization haha

chow9229

chow9229

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II i8000
Welcome Rom master,
We will be for stay tuned your work
Thank you

secany

secany

Diehard

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
First of all, there will be a newest version of English ROM.
After that, can you guys please tell me which language you guys need the most? i8000 ROM was too big, it will take me many many times to upload.

pkdick

pkdick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices: omnia / Omnia II
Include Spanish... if possible. Thanks and welcome.
Regards.

Devil_82

Devil_82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I8000

After that, can you guys please tell me which language you guys need the most? i8000 ROM was too big, it will take me many many times to upload.

cheers.... :)

Edited by Devil_82, 01 October 2009 - 01:46 PM.

endursa

endursa

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:Nexus S / HTC One X
  • Twitter:@endursa

Welcome Rom master,
We will be for stay tuned your work
Thank you

hi 

i would appreciate if you can include german! 

chow9229

chow9229

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II i8000
Thank for the time & hardwork Secany Rom master,
Hope the Uploading will be smooth for you.

Many thanks :)

xanden

xanden

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:omnia II
  • Twitter:@-

Can't wait !

Thanks in advance !!

crzcar

crzcar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II

Hi secany, sounds like u r popular and well respected. I m new to Om2 previously owning a HTC touch... This rom u r talking about is WM6.5 cooked I guess? Are the different languages a large part of the rom, if it is will it be complex to have the languages as a separate file like a "language pack". Enable user to install as needed. I have no idea whether I am talking sense but just something to think about if it is not complex to do.

inmatrixout

inmatrixout

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Devices:HTC HD2 & Omnia II

Hi secany, sounds like u r popular and well respected. I m new to Om2 previously owning a HTC touch... This rom u r talking about is WM6.5 cooked I guess? Are the different languages a large part of the rom, if it is will it be complex to have the languages as a separate file like a "language pack". Enable user to install as needed. I have no idea whether I am talking sense but just something to think about if it is not complex to do.

+1000

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Devices:samsung i8000

Hello Secany,

It is wonderful to see you back!! I was a disciple when you were providing the newest-latest official Roms for our beloved Omnia ones.

For those newbie's that don't know your history, Mr Secany provides us with the Latest--Greatest Official Roms that Samsung puts out. We flash and test and report back so that the Roms can be improved on for the next newest build. Mr Secany does not cook Roms but he does provide all of us with an invaluable service....brand new official Roms that get improved upon almost weekly. When the first Omnia 2 Kitchen becomes avalible the awesome Cooks of MoDaCo will come out of the closet and create beautiful magic for our new Omnia 2's for all of us to enjoy!! :P
That's how it worked for our first Omnia's so I am assuming that's how things will work with Omnia 2 ?? :D

Master Khuanchai will be joining the Omnia 2 club as he has posted his last Rom for the Omnia One and has moved on to the new and much improved Omnia 2. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST COOKS AND WE WILL BE BLESSED WITH HIS SPECIAL GIFTS WHEN HE IS ABLE TO START COOKING ROMS FOR THE OMNIA 2! I look forward to seeing him join our thread soon! :)

I hope this will clear up what Mr Secany will be bringing to us ......Newest Official Roms (not cooked). I look forward to the many Surprises that you will bring to us. Could you tell us when we will be be getting that first english Rom??? Please...

One more thing, DO NOT FORGET TO BUY MR SECANY A FEW BEERS FOR HIS HARD WORK, HE IS VERY DESERVING!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.....AGAIN! Thanks!!!!!!!

Diverdude

Edited by diverdude, 02 October 2009 - 12:30 AM.

Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Quang05BlkBoxsterS n Omnia

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Devices:Black 16G Omnia SG ver
A BIG welcome hug to you :P

I still love the shiny i900 of mine after more than one year (gave it a new mirror screen protector as its 1st anniversary gift :) ). Anyway I've been waiting around in this friendly forum for some good news then if it is good enough, I'll upgrade to O2 (just called a local store in Southern California today for 16G O2 for US$650 for next day delivery, but not sure if it is from Singapore like the i900 :D ).

If we can chip in US$15 for Secany and other great ROM masters to help them get their O2 then I am in :D . Anyone agrees?

Dastonie

Dastonie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
  • Twitter:@none

English is fine, german would be very nice.

Are you ready with the english ROM and you just need to upload it? Sounds wonderfull :)

Khuanchai

Khuanchai

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

Hello Secany,

It is wonderful to see you back!! I was a disciple when you were providing the newest-latest official Roms for our beloved Omnia ones.

For those newbie's that don't know your history, Mr Secany provides us with the Latest--Greatest Official Roms that Samsung puts out. We flash and test and report back so that the Roms can be improved on for the next newest build. Mr Secany does not cook Roms but he does provide all of us with an invaluable service....brand new official Roms that get improved upon almost weekly. When the first Omnia 2 Kitchen becomes avalible the awesome Cooks of MoDaCo will come out of the closet and create beautiful magic for our new Omnia 2's for all of us to enjoy!! :D
That's how it worked for our first Omnia's so I am assuming that's how things will work with Omnia 2 ?? :P

Master Khuanchai will be joining the Omnia 2 club as he has posted his last Rom for the Omnia One and has moved on to the new and much improved Omnia 2. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST COOKS AND WE WILL BE BLESSED WITH HIS SPECIAL GIFTS WHEN HE IS ABLE TO START COOKING ROMS FOR THE OMNIA 2! I look forward to seeing him join our thread soon! :)

I hope this will clear up what Mr Secany will be bringing to us ......Newest Official Roms (not cooked). I look forward to the many Surprises that you will bring to us. Could you tell us when we will be be getting that first english Rom??? Please...

One more thing, DO NOT FORGET TO BUY MR SECANY A FEW BEERS FOR HIS HARD WORK, HE IS VERY DESERVING!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.....AGAIN! Thanks!!!!!!!

Diverdude

I'm on board now. :D
Just waiting for secany's Stock ROM especially WM 6.5 one and coming kitchen.

Thanks to friends who donated. Click here if you want to help. :)

Michael Pang

Michael Pang

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

I'm on board now. :)
Just waiting for secany's Stock ROM especially WM 6.5 one and coming kitchen.

welcome Khuanchai!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users