refaat_ashi

refaat_ashi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:HTC Diamond
  • Twitter:@none

I'm on board now. :)
Just waiting for secany's Stock ROM especially WM 6.5 one and coming kitchen.

Hi Khuanchai, Are you going to make the Omnia 2 Kitchen and when is this coming?

Thanks

Dr.X

Dr.X

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

First of all, there will be a newest version of English ROM.
After that, can you guys please tell me which language you guys need the most? i8000 ROM was too big, it will take me many many times to upload.

Hi secany

Do you have Arabic rom ?

if you can upload it I would be very grateful.

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Devices:samsung i8000

I'm on board now. :)
Just waiting for secany's Stock ROM especially WM 6.5 one and coming kitchen.

Welcome on-board Master KC!! I knew this day would come soon when you would jump ship and take on the next great challenge. I got my O-2 a few weeks ago and I could not believe what a giant step forward the Omnia 2 is. I can't wait to see what you will do with our new toy! As before, I will be one of the first to reward your efforts.

Where are you Secany? Looking for that first new Rom and maybe the kitchen will follow soon after??

OH, HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN !!%*#!?!#@# :D :P :D

chow9229

chow9229

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II i8000
Now the two well know Master is here. The Omnia 2 will be moving to a Higher Level.
It getting more fun will Omnia 2.

THANK for the Two masters here.

:)

Khuanchai

Khuanchai

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Actually I'm a new student here. :) Still have a lot to learn especially from previa. I'm following his thread closely:

http://www.modaco.co...-rom-procedure/

I think we are now just at half way and we have to assist him to get the ROM kitchen as soon as possible.

Edited by Khuanchai, 02 October 2009 - 09:26 AM.

Thanks to friends who donated. Click here if you want to help. :)

taril

taril

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 786 posts
:) :D :P Chinese bulls**t has arrived! Cheers i8000! :D :D :D

anzo

anzo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Devices:Samsung I9000/ LG O2X
  • Twitter:@anzo97

:) :D :P Chinese bulls**t has arrived! Cheers i8000! :D :D :D

B) The old Taril B)

Shadowy

Shadowy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts

:) The old Taril :D

The old arrogant, ignorant, rude Taril.

John Peers

John Peers

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II

Include Spanish... if possible. Thanks and welcome.
Regards.

Spanish please. Thanks in advance

crzcar

crzcar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II

Hello Secany,

It is wonderful to see you back!! I was a disciple when you were providing the newest-latest official Roms for our beloved Omnia ones.

For those newbie's that don't know your history, Mr Secany provides us with the Latest--Greatest Official Roms that Samsung puts out. We flash and test and report back so that the Roms can be improved on for the next newest build. Mr Secany does not cook Roms but he does provide all of us with an invaluable service....brand new official Roms that get improved upon almost weekly. When the first Omnia 2 Kitchen becomes avalible the awesome Cooks of MoDaCo will come out of the closet and create beautiful magic for our new Omnia 2's for all of us to enjoy!! :P
That's how it worked for our first Omnia's so I am assuming that's how things will work with Omnia 2 ?? :D

Master Khuanchai will be joining the Omnia 2 club as he has posted his last Rom for the Omnia One and has moved on to the new and much improved Omnia 2. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST COOKS AND WE WILL BE BLESSED WITH HIS SPECIAL GIFTS WHEN HE IS ABLE TO START COOKING ROMS FOR THE OMNIA 2! I look forward to seeing him join our thread soon! :)

I hope this will clear up what Mr Secany will be bringing to us ......Newest Official Roms (not cooked). I look forward to the many Surprises that you will bring to us. Could you tell us when we will be be getting that first english Rom??? Please...

One more thing, DO NOT FORGET TO BUY MR SECANY A FEW BEERS FOR HIS HARD WORK, HE IS VERY DESERVING!!!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.....AGAIN! Thanks!!!!!!!

Diverdude

Thank u for the great intro of Secany and Khuanchai... I m really excited and look forward to the new rom... I flash the chinese WM6.5 last night it really seems snappier but I really have a hard time getting around in chinese language so I am back on H5...

Lancez

Lancez

Hardcore

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,093 posts
  • Interests:My Devices:
    Galaxy Nexus
    Samsung I9100
    Samsung S8600 Bada
    Samsung I8000
    Samsung I900
    Sony Ericsson X10a

Thank u for the great intro of Secany and Khuanchai... I m really excited and look forward to the new rom... I flash the chinese WM6.5 last night it really seems snappier but I really have a hard time getting around in chinese language so I am back on H5...

the chinese 6.5 ROM over kingmobile is china unicom branded ROM, it wont work for most of us here. so dont waste ur time on that :) ......at least we got 2 of greatest ROM cooks here already, its just matter of time :D

secany

secany

Diehard

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Hi all,
The ROM is ready but there are 2 problems:
1/ ROM size is about ~600MB unzipped, about 450MB zipped. (This actually not an issue at all, I can leave computer uploading for day or 2, sorry about my bloody internet)
2/ I don't have the phone to test this rom.
I really don't want to upload it as "as-is". So I think if someone is well-knowed and have lots of experience about flashing i8000, please contact me, we can test this thing out before sharing it to public :)
Any other ideas? Please suggest. Thank you.

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2

Hi all,
1/ ROM size is about ~600MB unzipped, about 450MB zipped. (This actually not an issue at all, I can leave computer uploading for day or 2, sorry about my bloody internet)
I really don't want to upload it as "as-is". So I think if someone is well-knowed and have lots of experience about flashing i8000, please contact me, we can test this thing out before sharing it to public :)

Maybe you can pm Previa or Sorg for testing it?

abunhyan

abunhyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:sgh i900 omnia

Hi all,

thats realy good news :D

is it 6.1 or 6.5

if u have download link u can pm to khunchai as he got good knowlage in cooking

or even me i will try it :P

gpap2004

gpap2004

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
Great news!!!

pdaphonemaster

pdaphonemaster

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Hi all,

Why not just upload it and let flashers flash at their own risk? This has been the way and the brave were the ones who flashed first and the timid followed this lead and then flashed later after the OK given by the leaders.

Edited by pdaphonemaster, 04 October 2009 - 02:01 AM.

mattb777

mattb777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II (i8000)
Secany, Khuanchai.. My Omnia II.. It's only a matter of time till we unlock the full potential of this phone, so happy! :)

jafo001

jafo001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i8000
Hello All

Will there or is there a ROM for Canada English if so can one of you help my out with installing it???? :)

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2
I hope some of the expert flasher have been contacted already! :)

Gerino

Gerino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:eur
hello,

I'm waiting the ROM with impatience and is it possible to add the French languague?

THX

Sorry for my english

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users