5202 replies to this topic

Gerino

Gerino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:eur
sorry double post

Edited by Gerino, 04 October 2009 - 11:09 AM.

abunhyan

abunhyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:sgh i900 omnia
Hi scany

any news about the release date and if some one has tried it ?

as u know u can post a download link and all will try it in our risk since that whats happens in some previos post

waiting .....

Edited by abunhyan, 04 October 2009 - 01:01 PM.

secany

secany

Diehard

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Sent to Khuanchai and samjuan. Let's wait for the result :)

This is WM6.5 Generic, with lots of Languages.

@pdaphonemaster: Honestly, I won't do that. If something bad happen to their phones, then they will blame me and think that I am making a trap to kill their phone. This thing actually happened on i900 project. People wrong flash, phone dead, and though that was my fault :D

abunhyan

abunhyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:sgh i900 omnia

@pdaphonemaster: Honestly, I won't do that. If something bad happen to their phones, then they will blame me and think that I am making a trap to kill their phone. This thing actually happened on i900 project. People wrong flash, phone dead, and though that was my fault :D

Great man ur :P

6.5 under the hands of expert :D

than i think they should update us very soon i wish :D

thebiker

thebiker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

@pdaphonemaster: Honestly, I won't do that. If something bad happen to their phones, then they will blame me and think that I am making a trap to kill their phone. This thing actually happened on i900 project. People wrong flash, phone dead, and though that was my fault :P

It is good news but do they have I8000? As I know Khunchai doesn't have I8000 :D

TB

Michael Pang

Michael Pang

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

It is good news but do they have I8000? As I know Khunchai doesn't have I8000 :)

TB

Khunchai has on broad already

chow9229

chow9229

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II i8000
Let us wait for the good new. They need time to sort it to make sure is fine.
Thank for the Masters here.
:)

kohanson

kohanson

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II

Let us wait for the good new. They need time to sort it to make sure is fine.
Thank for the Masters here.
:)

Yeah.. Hope to see winmo 6.5 out soon. waiting for the good news to be broadcasted here..

:D

Khuanchai

Khuanchai

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

Hi secany and friends,

Thank you very much for the link. I have already flashed my Omnia II with your ROM. Everything went uneventfully. It came out a WM 6.5 build 21856 with many languages support but you have to select one language only during the flashing process. I was a bit confused on selecting language but just choose English. Now my Omnia II has the PDA version I8000NXXIJ1, CSC I8000HATIJ1, and Phone I8000XXIJ1.

I'll post some screenshots later.

For secany, your ROM is great. You can provide links comfortably.

However, for users, flashing ROM is NOT a very easy process and can brick your phone. Please follow instructions carefully and wait until the downloader says "Job done" before you can unplug your phone from the desktop. Please be warned that you take your own risk and nobody is responsible for any mistake. Another warning is you have to backup your "My storage" before flashing ROM because it will be erased on flashing.

Good luck!
Khuanchai

Thanks to friends who donated. Click here if you want to help. :)

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2

Hi secany and friends,

Thank you very much for the link. I have already flashed my Omnia II with your ROM. Everything went uneventfully. It came out a WM 6.5 build 21856 with many languages support but you have to select one language only during the flashing process. I was a bit confused on selecting language but just choose English. Now my Omnia II has the PDA version I8000NXXIJ1, CSC I8000HATIJ1, and Phone I8000XXIJ1.

However, for users, flashing ROM is NOT a very easy process and can brick your phone. Please follow instructions carefully and wait until the downloader says "Job done" before you can unplug your phone from the desktop. Please be warned that you take your own risk and nobody is responsible for any mistake. Another warning is you have to backup your "My storage" before flashing ROM because it will be erased on flashing.

Good luck!
Khuanchai

Nice:)
Hope to see the links soon:D

kohanson

kohanson

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Hi secany and friends,

Good luck!
Khuanchai

Thanks KhuanChai, hope to see the links of the files uploaded to mediafire as singapore is unable to donload from rapidshare n megaupload.. thanks for testing out the rom!

secany

secany

Diehard

• Moderator Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Khuanchai, i knew this will work. the thing i want to test is choosing languagw during flash. can you please try agian, but choose abother language and let me kboe the result?

to all: If everything go smoothly, I will post the link to publich on Wednesday, or maybe Tuesday.

sorg

sorg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
secany,
what ROM u use as a base? Is it the same chinese II1 or something else?
I really hate chinese one. Although, i could build my english WM6.5 ROM, i had to use some 0409 OEM resources form IH9 which i hate to do.

Can u share i8000 original ROM (if it's not II9 or course) ?

argoldst

argoldst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Eagerly awaiting link.

John Peers

John Peers

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Hi secany and friends,

Thank you very much for the link.

Please, put your download link here, we can't wait more!! :)

Edited by John Peers, 04 October 2009 - 08:48 PM.

monyozt

monyozt

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • Devices:sprint 3VO 3D, iphone 4,9780

Please, put your download link here, we can't wait more!! :)

bro, don't be like that... just patient.. everything need to be tested to make sure everything going right

agree :beer:

current device :

Phone:Blackberry onyx | OS : hybrid OS by Willyboy™ v7.3

John Peers

John Peers

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

bro, don't be like that... just patient.. everything need to be tested to make sure everything going right

agree :beer:

Sorry I am very, very impatient :)

diverdude

diverdude

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Devices:samsung i8000

Khuanchai, i knew this will work. the thing i want to test is choosing languagw during flash. can you please try agian, but choose abother language and let me kboe the result?

to all: If everything go smoothly, I will post the link to publich on Wednesday, or maybe Tuesday.

Mr Secany,

Would it be possible to provide the link sooner as we know it works thanks to Master KC testing. We all have waited soooo long for our first 6.5 Rom and now another 2 to 3 days seems like a really long time to wait when the Rom seems ready to go. I'm a english user so I know I'm being selfish but I used to flash 2-3 times a week with Omnia One and since I've had Omnia 2 I have been in withdrawl :) I'M AN ADDICT I NEED THE NEW ROM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...........PLEASE. :D SORRY, I lost control for a minute :D . I think I speak for a lot of fellow addicts, we are just so excited to get our first new 6.5 Rom that its impossible to wait any longer. We are on our knees, we just need a taste of the real capabilities of our shiny now toy.

If you can, will you up load sooner then Tuesday??? Sorry to be so dramatic, sorry that I am begging, I'm just Pumped about you, about Master KC and about the new release!! I think I now have calmed down now :P . Thank You, Diverdude

John Peers

John Peers

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Mr Secany,

Would it be possible to provide the link sooner as we know it works thanks to Master KC testing. We all have waited soooo long for our first 6.5 Rom and now another 2 to 3 days seems like a really long time to wait when the Rom seems ready to go. I'm a english user so I know I'm being selfish but I used to flash 2-3 times a week with Omnia One and since I've had Omnia 2 I have been in withdrawl :) I'M AN ADDICT I NEED THE NEW ROM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...........PLEASE. :D SORRY, I lost control for a minute :D . I think I speak for a lot of fellow addicts, we are just so excited to get our first new 6.5 Rom that its impossible to wait any longer. We are on our knees, we just need a taste of the real capabilities of our shiny now toy.

If you can, will you up load sooner then Tuesday??? Sorry to be so dramatic, sorry that I am begging, I'm just Pumped about you, about Master KC and about the new release!! I think I now have calmed down now :P . Thank You, Diverdude

+1000

argoldst

argoldst

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Mr Secany,

LOL SAME HERE!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users