Omnia II Dial Panel For i900

Guest Lancez

Guest blazingwolf
Hi Muncheno,

After reading some of the other posts here, I can get the speakerphone to come on by using the menu icon at bottom icon bar (only after a call is in progress) and then there is a choice in the list that comes up to turn speakerphone on, which does work.

My question for you now is, does the speakerphone icon (top left corner icon on second page when call is in progress) work when you make or receive a call as we used to do with other dialerpads? Hope the question is clearer now.

Thanks,

Ron...

It works on my i910 with my ROM.

Guest Muncheno
Hi Muncheno,<br />After reading some of the other posts here, I can get the speakerphone to come on by using the menu icon at bottom icon bar (only after a call is in progress) and then there is a choice in the list that comes up to turn speakerphone on, which does work.<br />My question for you now is, does the speakerphone icon (top left corner icon on second page when call is in progress) work when you make or receive a call as we used to do with other dialerpads? Hope the question is clearer now.<br />Thanks,<br />Ron...
<br /><br />Mine one work too. I'm using Ryrzy 23049 rom. Try Install Samsung original dialer prior to Omnia II dialer. I think this could solve the problem. Edited by Muncheno

Guest ronaldb3
It works on my i910 with my ROM.

Hi Blaze,

So you get the speakerphone icon to work on i910 as before. Must be some weird subtle difference with our i900.

Ron...

Guest ronaldb3
<br /><br />Mine one work too. I'm using Ryrzy 23049 rom. Try Install Samsung original dialer prior to Omnia II dialer. I think this could solve the problem.

Hi Muncheno,

Thanks for the post back. I do not have the original dialer as a cab. When I change Favorite Hackings back I do get the original dialer pad. Then I reinstalled this new one and still get speakerphone icon problem. I am on sector's rom 23047. This is just weird. Well when the next sector rom comes out I will be careful and just load this dialer pad first.

Thanks,

Ron...

Guest hakeemy_007
Hi Muncheno,

Thanks for the post back. I do not have the original dialer as a cab. When I change Favorite Hackings back I do get the original dialer pad. Then I reinstalled this new one and still get speakerphone icon problem. I am on sector's rom 23047. This is just weird. Well when the next sector rom comes out I will be careful and just load this dialer pad first.

Thanks,

Ron...

+1.. :)

Guest boosted
Under the menu, the structure should be like this:

-------------------------

Open Contact

Video Call (Chinese Character)

Call Log (Chinese Character)

Speed Dial (Chinese Character)

Send Text Message

Paste

----

Options

View

-------------------------

Secondly possible to change chinese character in the on call screen?

I also have no text in menu - just "boxes" symbols for

Video call

Call log

Speed dial

I am using 6.1 std rom still PDA DTIB1, phone XXIA2

Guest Muncheno
I also have no text in menu - just "boxes" symbols for

Video call

Call log

Speed dial

I am using 6.1 std rom still PDA DTIB1, phone XXIA2

I think you get symbols only because u dont have chinese simplify fonts.

Try install the fonts. I'm using RickyMSYH6.0-ChineseSupport, try search for it but I think others may work too.

After installed RickyMSYH6.0-ChineseSupport, you need to set the Region back to your.

Cheers.

Guest sockfocks
Here is a new cab with English words. I was hoping to add that call rejection from Ryrzys cab but it doesn't seems to work. Oh well, better a good dialer without the scroll bar. :)

You will need to add call log and Phonebook for those keys to work.

SO..I like the look of this dialer my keys are too small. So how do I add call log and phonebook? sorry noob question

Guest Muncheno
SO..I like the look of this dialer my keys are too small. So how do I add call log and phonebook? sorry noob question

What I did is install Samsung calllog and Samsung Phonebook.

I have upload it here along with some other samsung programs.

Guest HellboyMC

One question, how do i change the old calender for the new one (from omnia lite) to my m2d 2.0 home screen? Also did this files overwrite the old call log/calender/radio etc.? Or do those files still exist on my phone and are taking up my space?

EDIT: wrong topic, but i think anyone who also saw omnia lite ported stuff will know what i'm taking about :)

Edited by HellboyMC

Guest blazingwolf
hey bw is there anyway to use gradds skin on your dialer cause his still had the scroll bar not sure why

I would have to look in to making the skin work for it.

Guest Krazy Radd
hey bw is there anyway to use gradds skin on your dialer cause his still had the scroll bar not sure why

@maxtcee

That's because I took the Dialer from Ryrzy and and it works very well on WM6.1. So that's why u have the scroll bar.

But I'm sure blazingwolf can make it happen for you, I'm tired to edit over 160 BMPs...

@Blazingwolf

I wish you much fun :)

Guest maxtcee
@maxtcee

That's because I took the Dialer from Ryrzy and and it works very well on WM6.1. So that's why u have the scroll bar.

But I'm sure blazingwolf can make it happen for you, I'm tired to edit over 160 BMPs...

@Blazingwolf

I wish you much fun :)

haha your stuff is the bomb bro im loving that new tb im using it with bgill rom so the only thing that didnt change was the signal bar but it still look dope

Guest leap_ahead
hi ...where is video call tap???

click on option button ...

in all Omnia II-Omnia Lite dialer i have problem with speaker Button ..

Edited by leap_ahead

Guest maxtcee
Here is a new cab with English words. I was hoping to add that call rejection from Ryrzys cab but it doesn't seems to work. Oh well, better a good dialer without the scroll bar. :)

You will need to add call log and Phonebook for those keys to work.

hey bw whats the backround image file called i know on wm its dlrback and sammy dialer its dialer_bg but cant seem to find omnia 2

Guest Gman3025
hi, guys. i just saw this cool i8000 dial panel over kingmobile, and it is working on i900. i havent tried it, coz i just bought my i8000 the day b4, but feed backs r pretty good there. thought i' d share this info with all of u. enjoy and plz leave ur comments :)

update: for english version plz see post#20 by blazingwolf, thanks for his hardwork.

P.S. only for 23XXX ROMs and above.

Does it support the 23028 ? cauz it a early version

• 4 weeks later...