[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Guest Anupam Anand
I found 1 issue in your 23060 full version of rom.

When I go to menu/settings/connections and I run operator settings the list of these settings is empty.

+1 .... I also have the same problem. Its a bug in the rom itself (I think)

+1 .... I also have the same problem. Its a bug in the rom itself (I think)

With us it is both the 3 service provider Vodafone, T-Mobile, PannonGSM

Regional Settings?

Guest Dj Lukas

I went to start menu/settings/connections and ran connections and i've tap on automaticly configure connection and now gprs is workind, I didn't try mms. But the list in operator settings is still empty.

nice work anzo.. this roms great and seems very stable, it also has the type of stuff i would like on it.. i aint come a cross a bug yet but so far im gonna stick to this,,

thanks once again

Guest jmsmartins

Hi Anzo! i'm using latest romovics' rom 6.4.1 but i have an issue with the sms, so i'm going to flash your 23017 gabes.

any advise after the flash? HR, change operator, ...?

thanks in advance

Hi Anzo! i'm using latest romovics' rom 6.4.1 but i have an issue with the sms, so i'm going to flash your 23017 gabes.

any advise after the flash? HR, change operator, ...?

thanks in advance

Yes, this update is recommended after the HR.

Guest jmsmartins
Yes, this update is recommended after the HR.

I'm using it now, did the hr and so on.

i'm having some issues though:

1. operator settings - nothing appears (regional settings english US, but i'm in portugal)

2. can´t install omniakeyboard - installation unsucessfull "because no permission"

3. The ring tones available can't be selected

thanks for your help!

but except for this, seems great, congrats

I'm using it now, did the hr and so on.

i'm having some issues though:

1. operator settings - nothing appears (regional settings english US, but i'm in portugal)

2. can´t install omniakeyboard - installation unsucessfull "because no permission"

3. The ring tones available can't be selected

thanks for your help!

but except for this, seems great, congrats

Hi!

Excuse me, but they accidentally left in it.

Delete the Samsung Test and Samsung 3G Test programs.

Use your own ringtones and check out what works because it remained in the registry you deleted :)

Use your Fingerkeyboard much better have not tried the Omnia.

Guest jmsmartins
Hi!

Excuse me, but they accidentally left in it.

Delete the Samsung Test and Samsung 3G Test programs.

Use your own ringtones and check out what works because it remained in the registry you deleted :)

Use your Fingerkeyboard much better have not tried the Omnia.

in the registry I deleted? when man? when i did the HR? :s

i love omnia keyboard and i can't tape on fingerkeyb :D

Guest Reptile11

I use this rom, and it work's wery well.

When you finish the rom install, do a HR. It's necessery.

After that you go the settings/system/remove programs, you will find there two installed aplications. Remove both.

After that you can set the connection settings manually, or chose the automatic settings, and everithing will work.

There is no omnia keyboard in the rom, you can install it with cab. (the finger keyboard is much more better)

After when you installed a new rom, the ringtone name left in your registry, but the file not in the new rom. Thats why the system can't find. Choose another ringtone.

in the registry I deleted? when man? when i did the HR? :s

i love omnia keyboard and i can't tape on fingerkeyb :)

Guest jmsmartins
I use this rom, and it work's wery well.

When you finish the rom install, do a HR. It's necessery.

After that you go the settings/system/remove programs, you will find there two installed aplications. Remove both.

After that you can set the connection settings manually, or chose the automatic settings, and everithing will work.

There is no omnia keyboard in the rom, you can install it with cab. (the finger keyboard is much more better)

After when you installed a new rom, the ringtone name left in your registry, but the file not in the new rom. Thats why the system can't find. Choose another ringtone.

i tried to install omnia keyb from cab but was "unsucessfull because no enough system permision"..

thanks for the help bro

Guest Reptile11

I never tried to install the samsung keyboard. I always use fingerkeyboard.

Anzo will answer, you can be sure.

i tried to install omnia keyb from cab but was "unsucessfull because no enough system permision"..

thanks for the help bro

thanks for the help bro

I'm sorry but no idea :) I have using fingerkeyboardot but really can not be installed the Samsung keyboard. :D

Guest jmsmartins
I'm sorry but no idea :D I have using fingerkeyboardot but really can not be installed the Samsung keyboard. :P

damn.. i don't know fingerkeyb very well but i need a phonepad with portuguese t9, do u use qwerty keyb on fingerkeyb?

thanks anyway, great rom bro! :)

Guest nixxss
Update first post :)

23064 Full

hey Anzo.. never tried yr roms but i wanna give them a go.. just wondering if messaging fixed.. time lag to open? and also the reminders problem in previous roms where u can't delay reminders , only snooze and dismiss..?

Guest nixxss
hey Anzo.. never tried yr roms but i wanna give them a go.. just wondering if messaging fixed.. time lag to open? and also the reminders problem in previous roms where u can't delay reminders , only snooze and dismiss..?

flashed to this rom, however can't choose operator no matter what i try..

Guest jmsmartins
flashed to this rom, however can't choose operator no matter what i try..

have u tried going to settings/system/remove prog? in the other builds were there 2 programs that should be unninstaled in order to choose operator.

don't know if happens the same in 23064...

cheers

Hi Anzo, I've installed your very stable y nice ROM 23064.

But I've 2 issues:

1.- I still can't see my operator (in operator setting) it means I can't connect to internet using GPRS, but activesync.

2.- I can't change my audio setting clicking *#0002*28346#

Any idea?

Tks so much.