[ROM] Anzo Romárium update, 14.02

Guest anzo

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, Can I flash 23088Full_M2D ROM to upgrade my Samsung Omnia I900C to Windows Mobile 6.5. My phone was purchased in India and currently showing Phone version as I900DDHH4 and PDA I900DDHH5/DDHH4. WiFi S/W 0.4.3.1 and H/W 1.0. Also, after flashing rom, would I be able to use phone in US (at the moment, I am using phone in US).

Thanks in advance.

of cource you can ..dont worry

Guest akpmehta

Hi, I have just flashed my phone with 23088Full_M2D ROM. I received "Job Done" message and phone got re-started. And now everything is working fine when I tested for call making, camera, wifi, browser and internet email synchronization. Though didn't test GPS. I did notice that couple of things are not working as below: 1. The Accept and Reject button on screen are not working when you receive a call, however hardware 'Call' and 'End' buttons are working for this purpose. 2. Picture viewer is giving error while opening pictures taken by phone camera, however in camera menu I could open those picture.

Overall, nice experience of upgrading Omnia I900C to Windows Mobile 6.5 from 6.1 in terms of look and feel, screen performance and finger friendly menus.

Edited by akpmehta

Guest akpmehta

I noticed couple of more problem after flashing my Omnia I900 with 23088Full_M2D ROM.

1.It it not pairing with other mobile phone on bluetooth, though it is recognizing and allowing to enter password. After entering password, I am getting message 'invalid device' on other mobile and Omnia is not adding other phone as connected device.

2. Windows Media player is not playing back the video recorded by phone's camera.

3. Picture viewer is not opening pictures taken by camera.

Any solution will be gratly appreciated.

Edited by akpmehta

Guest andrew.mazlim
I noticed couple of more problem after flashing my Omnia I900 with 23088Full_M2D ROM.

1.It it not pairing with other mobile phone on bluetooth, though it is recognizing and allowing to enter password. After entering password, I am getting message 'invalid device' on other mobile and Omnia is not adding other phone as connected device.

2. Windows Media player is not playing back the video recorded by phone's camera.

3. Picture viewer is not opening pictures taken by camera.

Any solution will be gratly appreciated.

I'm really-really... advising you, to check and try MORE NEWEST builds/roms, than these of master-Anzo. These (quite amazing, I was tried them), are... "dinosaurs"! VERY OLD!

New builds/roms don't have so many problems/issues.

What I'm using now (GTX of OCK) is very stable and good. ALSO, the "JF Foundation's"... G-Carbon rom!

Guest akpmehta
I'm really-really... advising you, to check and try MORE NEWEST builds/roms, than these of master-Anzo. These (quite amazing, I was tried them), are... "dinosaurs"! VERY OLD!

New builds/roms don't have so many problems/issues.

What I'm using now (GTX of OCK) is very stable and good. ALSO, the "JF Foundation's"... G-Carbon rom!

Hi Andrew, thanks for suggestion. Are you referring OCK's Premium rom which is 14th Dec 2010 released and Build 29005. Alternatively, could you please send me link of the rom which you are referring. Also, will that work on Omnia I900C, purchased in India.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Andrew, thanks for suggestion. Are you referring OCK's Premium rom which is 14th Dec 2010 released and Build 29005. Alternatively, could you please send me link of the rom which you are referring. Also, will that work on Omnia I900C, purchased in India.

Nope, I wasn't. I'm talking about the rom written on my signature ("GTX"); the one, before "Eclipse". I'm JUST flashed the LATEST (December's) of OCK...

Try the "GTX" of OCK... Or, the "G-Carbon" from JF Foundation (K.Radd's). Pretty amazing!

Guest akpmehta
Nope, I wasn't. I'm talking about the rom written on my signature ("GTX"); the one, before "Eclipse". I'm JUST flashed the LATEST (December's) of OCK...

Try the "GTX" of OCK... Or, the "G-Carbon" from JF Foundation (K.Radd's). Pretty amazing!

So you meant OCK's GTX Build 23118. Please confirm, just want to ensure.

Guest akpmehta

Hi Andrew, thanks for pointing to right rom. I have flashed my phone with "ock_GTX_23118_refreshed" and everything working fine except Bluetooth issue. My phone still not being able to pair with other mobile phone, though it is pairing with Bluetooth headset. Any solution to fix this. Actually after entering passcode, it brings the other mobile in 'not connected' list and says wrong password on Omnia. On other mobile I get message "invalid device". I tried this to pair Omnia with Samsung Focus and SonyEricsson K550 both phone and same error.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi Andrew, thanks for pointing to right rom. I have flashed my phone with "ock_GTX_23118_refreshed" and everything working fine except Bluetooth issue. My phone still not being able to pair with other mobile phone, though it is pairing with Bluetooth headset. Any solution to fix this. Actually after entering passcode, it brings the other mobile in 'not connected' list and says wrong password on Omnia. On other mobile I get message "invalid device". I tried this to pair Omnia with Samsung Focus and SonyEricsson K550 both phone and same error.

About the BT, OCK released a cab for it, in #2 post on his topic.

Guest akpmehta
About the BT, OCK released a cab for it, in #2 post on his topic.

I have already installed CAB and that CAB AKtogglewifi.cab which was for WiFI on-off. I couldn't find any cab for BT and still have BT issues. Could you please give me specific name of cab if that is different than AKtogglewifi.

Thanks,

Guest andrew.mazlim
I have already installed CAB and that CAB AKtogglewifi.cab which was for WiFI on-off. I couldn't find any cab for BT and still have BT issues. Could you please give me specific name of cab if that is different than AKtogglewifi.

Thanks,

Well, to be honest with ya, I never - ever - used BT in my intire life (believe it or not)!!!!!!!

So, I don't really know...

I'm sure, if you ask (in public or via PM) OCK or anyone else "cooker" around, they'll give you that specific cab to solve this problem.

Sorry, I can't help you further; I don't care if BT is working or not, in my case.

• 1 month later...
Guest akpmehta

I have flashed ROM with Ock_GTX_23118_Refreshed and after that phone was working fine.

For some reason then I did hard reset (settings>system>hard reset>clear memory) and restarted phone. After that phone is not NOT IDENTIFYING ANY NETWORK SIGNALS.

In intial set up, it is showing Data connection > AT&T USA

But after starting, it is not showing any Signals or Network operator.

I tried setting manually in Settings > Network Options > manual. Here it is showing either LIMITED NETWORK, NO SIGNAL OR Network registry error.

I tried changing Various operator sim cards but still same problem.

I have flashed with another rom, another hard reset, soft reset, changed sim card..still the problem is there. I also tried adding all US AT&T networks in preferred network list (Setting>Personal>Phone>Network, add/new network), still it is not registering and connecting.

Please guide me what went wrong. How to get signals on my mobile.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...