[WM6.5][Skin][wqvga] Titanium Sense

Guest NikichZ

Guest vince1970
It's cool man! :)

@dannych99, how did you managed to installed to your omnia. i notice you have the same rom as mine ?

OK, managed to installed and ignore the incompatible error message.

great SW and Thanks.

Edited by vince1970

Guest gayflag

This cab is going directly into my XDA_UC folder! Bloody beautiful. I always loved m2d, but liked the simplicity of Titanium. You captured both perfectly.

Guest WAIKIKI728
Looks great but I cannot get it to install on my i900 with Nicklashidegard's 23064 EVIL - New M2D + Basic titanium ROM. The install just seems to stall. Anybody got this working on that ROM?

I have the same problem.... :)

post-444803-1255358662_thumb.png

Guest reds_dada_blue

Hi! NikichZ.

Great work. :(

You should add RSS feed Reader like Genix9 cab(Genix9_CMultiClock_Neo_0.9.1_WQVGA.cab).

It would be great if you can. :)

Guest Nicklashidegard
Looks great but I cannot get it to install on my i900 with Nicklashidegard's 23064 EVIL - New M2D + Basic titanium ROM. The install just seems to stall. Anybody got this working on that ROM?

I had no problems, although i have SDKcerts installed (and reset afterwards).. Only error message i get is that it might not be compatible with current operating system??

EDIT: you got anything else installed that might conflict with it (i've instaled on "clean" Titanium).

post-525034-1255361955_thumb.jpg

post-525034-1255361961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nicklashidegard

WOW, this is some excellent work! is it possible to add icons or more panels like your music icon, i would like to add fav people & opera. when i go to chome editor, i enable the panels but nothing happens?

THANKS AGAIN, great job!:))

No, titanium weather is already in the cab :(

Guest Erkin AY

Hi bro,

very nice skin. Thank you.

I have nicklashidegard´s 23064 EVIL - New M2D - NeoTanium rom and I had no problems :)

Edited by Erkin AY

Guest WAIKIKI728
I had no problems, although i have SDKcerts installed (and reset afterwards).. Only error message i get is that it might not be compatible with current operating system??

EDIT: you got anything else installed that might conflict with it (i've instaled on "clean" Titanium).

Don´t worry ...maybe it´s the "5 on 1" pack skinned titanium...i have just flashed you spectial flotanium edition :) and...yes it works great...good job...let me see if the tfdetacher is working well...

Guest Jmak512

Great work without a doubt i know u put a lot of effort into this and would be keep on checking for any new updates as this thing is off the hook my friend Big Propz

i wonder if someone could tighten up the clock, especially where it folds over & the graphics seem not so sharp.

name='Grassguy' date='Oct 12 2009, 21:26' post='1086928']

Wow...this is really cool