[WM6.5][Skin][wqvga] Titanium Sense

Guest NikichZ

Guest NikichZ

Hi Guys!

Sorry for not responding to the latest posts in the thread. I have too many work now.

So, let's begin :(

looks very nice, is it possible to get Verizon visual voice mail tied in to that voice mail icon?

If you'll give me this image, I 'll think about it =)

i was wondering if you could offer the original hero clock or the one in JML, the one you skinned isn't as crisp as the other clocks, due to you skinning, just a minor observation & request for a different clock with weather.

Not now, maybe later, because there are too many more important (imo) things to do.

Pls somebody help me. I uninstalled the spb mobile shell, but i cannot install this skin. What i have to get to install the skin?

Totally confused...

Please, write what rom do you have (this reply is for all people with such kind of problems) and together we'll try to solve it ;)

I am not sure if it's only me, but in landscape everything is messed up? I seem to be bale to move tabs around and they fuse one in to the other, realy funny if you ask me :)

No landscape for now, please remember- it's just alpha ;)

if possible can you make an icon-panel for fav people..contacts

It's a pity, but i can't. Contacts doesn't use mortscript, and i can't edit it. You should ask plugin creator for this function.

1) Anyway you could make it for VGA as well??? that would be great

2) Is it possible to add a different icon pack to titanium weather (i want to use spil)???

3) Can anyone help me get a transparent (or different color) background for the clock and all instead of the gray as well as the slider panel?

1) w/vga not now but in the future )

2) Yes, i'll do this. If you can't wait - replace icons in titanium weather in spil folder.

3)I'm going to do a mod of this theme. Hope it will be a "New year" present for you :(

Best Regards!!!

Guest NikichZ
Hey Niki how close are you on the Notification BG? this is where me and MasterGreeny are at with it!

post-596907-1256061460_thumb.png

I don't think it is a good idea to make the same thing at the same time. It would be better if you'll make skins for the plugins that are not skinned yet :)

Guest Evidence_I
I don't think it is a good idea to make the same thing at the same time. It would be better if you'll make skins for the plugins that are not skinned yet :)

ok those are all done. I Saw the Notification background in the cab and decided to play with it. :(

Guest ministermtc
This is my version of titanium theme. This is just alpha, so thera are some bugs and the nomber of plugins which were customized is small.

I likeed how chero clock locked, but the battery drain was too fast. I skinned standard cclock, so now it looks like hero clock :)

Hope you like it.

In regional settings set time style as HH:mm.....

Wallpaper you can find in "My Pictures"

Theme includes:

-Cclock skin

-Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4.2

-CComm-V0.32

-Titanium Notification

-CMyPhotos skin

-CAppointments skin

-CMusic-for now- only new icon

-opera panel

-chome editor

-clauncher

-Cmanila menu (only under chome panel)

To do:

-notifications skin (unexpected problems)

-Fixing bugs (always in process :( )

Alpha_03

-opera panel

-added chome editor

-clauncher

-Cmanila menu (only under chome panel)

Alpha_02

-Fixed warning "The program is not compatible"

-Reduced cab size

PS Make backup !

More screenshots later ;)

post-492647-1255268807_thumb.pngpost-492647-1255268825_thumb.png

post-492647-1255268832_thumb.pngpost-492647-1255268853_thumb.png post-492647-1255268874_thumb.png post-492647-1255624088_thumb.png

Titanium_Sense_by_NikichZ_alpha_02.cab

Titanium_Sense_by_NikichZ_alpha_03.cab

Having some trouble getting the CAB to load any help would be greatly appreciated...When I go to install I am getting the message

"Installation was unsuccessful the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permission"

Guest brummmogo
I had the same problem at first, but I managed to install Bliss 1.6 then removed Bliss and then installed Sense and it worked...

I am not sure if it's only me, but in landscape everything is messed up? I seem to be bale to move tabs around and they fuse one in to the other, realy funny if you ask me :)

PS. You do have Windows Mobile 6.5, right?

of course :(

Guest cheifkeiff

Hey why is it that anything that works with panex has to go under Chome for some reason I cannot figure it out I would like to have appLauncher and speed dials but it's a pain in the rear. Can only get one or the other to work any ideas?

post-492256-1256163399_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Revhead

I'm trying to uninstall this theme but it won't uninstall? What am I doing wrong?

When I used remove programs I get a message saying it was not completely removed and it asks would I like to remove it from the list of programs?

Whether I answer yes or no it is still there when I restart the phone?

What do I have to do?

Guest NikichZ
I'm trying to uninstall this theme but it won't uninstall? What am I doing wrong?

When I used remove programs I get a message saying it was not completely removed and it asks would I like to remove it from the list of programs?

Whether I answer yes or no it is still there when I restart the phone?

What do I have to do?

Just try to install another theme you want to use.

Guest Revhead
Just try to install another theme you want to use.

The problem is I don't have any other themes installed.

I use SPB Mobile Shell and it's just too confusing having both it and this theme together.

Are you saying I can't uninstall it?

Guest NikichZ
The problem is I don't have any other themes installed.

I use SPB Mobile Shell and it's just too confusing having both it and this theme together.

Are you saying I can't uninstall it?

Sense is just a titanium skin. You cant uninstal titanium but you can disable this in today settings.

Guest Revhead

Nice looking skin and no offence but I finally managed to uninstall it

The trick I discovered is to go into settings and uncheck the windows default option under home. I guess that disables whatever is active so you can then go ahead and uninstall it?

Guest Monsterke

Hai,

I am new here and I can't find the way to install that skin.

Can somebody explain me or tell me where to watch, so that I can install that nice skin.

Thx,

Monsterke

Guest ssseeel
Hai,

I am new here and I can't find the way to install that skin.

Can somebody explain me or tell me where to watch, so that I can install that nice skin.

Thx,

Monsterke

just install to my device and soft reset.