186 replies to this topic

cheifkeiff

cheifkeiff

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:i910 Wozzer 23088

here are some of my Edits to this wonderful theme!!!

Hey just wondering how you got that task bar working on the i910 I want a custom taskbar so bad for 23064!

Lb51oO

Lb51oO

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

I am just using the cook theme on BW 23064 black version.

also I got my Nitrogen panel looking better!

Ahh ok. I didn't realize it was so clear.

NikichZ

NikichZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i900

i noticed your working on notifications, what do you mean?

Now i'm working with this items:
Attached File  ____________.PNG   37.98KB   16 downloads Attached File  ____________2.PNG   50.43KB   14 downloads

tom131274

tom131274

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:i900 Omnia

Attached File  ____________.PNG   37.98KB   16 downloads Attached File  ____________2.PNG   50.43KB   14 downloads

very very nice.

poloa

poloa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

very very nice.

looks very nice, is it possible to get Verizon visual voice mail tied in to that voice mail icon?

Edited by poloa, 18 October 2009 - 08:21 PM.

cheifkeiff

cheifkeiff

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Man that looks freaking sick keep up the good work man I think this is the best titanium theme yet!!!!!!!!!

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Devices:i-910

NikichZ I have updated your Bronzers Dll so the red X goes away for the Voicmail Icon if you would like let me Know!

poloa

poloa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
i really like your theme & set up.

i was wondering if you could offer the original hero clock or the one in JML, the one you skinned isn't as crisp as the other clocks, due to you skinning, just a minor observation & request for a different clock with weather.

again great job & thanks for sharing!:)

brummmogo

brummmogo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi there!

Pls somebody help me. I uninstalled the spb mobile shell, but i cannot install this skin. What i have to get to install the skin?
Totally confused...

thescope

thescope

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Hi there!

Pls somebody help me. I uninstalled the spb mobile shell, but i cannot install this skin. What i have to get to install the skin?
Totally confused...

I had the same problem at first, but I managed to install Bliss 1.6 then removed Bliss and then installed Sense and it worked...

I am not sure if it's only me, but in landscape everything is messed up? I seem to be bale to move tabs around and they fuse one in to the other, realy funny if you ask me :)

PS. You do have Windows Mobile 6.5, right?

Edited by thescope, 20 October 2009 - 11:59 AM.

poloa

poloa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
if possible can you make an icon-panel for fav people..contacts

NikichZ

NikichZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Hi Guys!
Sorry for not responding to the latest posts in the thread. I have too many work now.
So, let's begin :(

looks very nice, is it possible to get Verizon visual voice mail tied in to that voice mail icon?

If you'll give me this image, I 'll think about it =)

i was wondering if you could offer the original hero clock or the one in JML, the one you skinned isn't as crisp as the other clocks, due to you skinning, just a minor observation & request for a different clock with weather.

Not now, maybe later, because there are too many more important (imo) things to do.

Totally confused...

Please, write what rom do you have (this reply is for all people with such kind of problems) and together we'll try to solve it ;)

I am not sure if it's only me, but in landscape everything is messed up? I seem to be bale to move tabs around and they fuse one in to the other, realy funny if you ask me :)

No landscape for now, please remember- it's just alpha ;)

if possible can you make an icon-panel for fav people..contacts

It's a pity, but i can't. Contacts doesn't use mortscript, and i can't edit it. You should ask plugin creator for this function.

1) Anyway you could make it for VGA as well??? that would be great
2) Is it possible to add a different icon pack to titanium weather (i want to use spil)???
3) Can anyone help me get a transparent (or different color) background for the clock and all instead of the gray as well as the slider panel?

1) w/vga not now but in the future )
2) Yes, i'll do this. If you can't wait - replace icons in titanium weather in spil folder.
3)I'm going to do a mod of this theme. Hope it will be a "New year" present for you :(

Best Regards!!!

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
Hey Niki how close are you on the Notification BG? this is where me and MasterGreeny are at with it!

Attached File  Screen02.png   56.08KB   13 downloads

NikichZ

NikichZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Hey Niki how close are you on the Notification BG? this is where me and MasterGreeny are at with it!

Attached File  Screen02.png   56.08KB   13 downloads

I don't think it is a good idea to make the same thing at the same time. It would be better if you'll make skins for the plugins that are not skinned yet :)

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

I don't think it is a good idea to make the same thing at the same time. It would be better if you'll make skins for the plugins that are not skinned yet :)

ok those are all done. I Saw the Notification background in the cab and decided to play with it. :(

ministermtc

ministermtc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

This is my version of titanium theme. This is just alpha, so thera are some bugs and the nomber of plugins which were customized is small.
I likeed how chero clock locked, but the battery drain was too fast. I skinned standard cclock, so now it looks like hero clock :)
Hope you like it.
In regional settings set time style as HH:mm.....
Wallpaper you can find in "My Pictures"

Theme includes:
-Cclock skin
-Showaco TitaniumWeather_v4.2
-CComm-V0.32
-Titanium Notification
-CMyPhotos skin
-CAppointments skin
-CMusic-for now- only new icon
-opera panel
-chome editor
-clauncher
-Cmanila menu (only under chome panel)

To do:
-notifications skin (unexpected problems)
-Fixing bugs (always in process :( )

Alpha_03
-opera panel
-added chome editor
-clauncher
-Cmanila menu (only under chome panel)

Alpha_02
-Fixed warning "The program is not compatible"
-Reduced cab size

PS Make backup !

More screenshots later ;)

Having some trouble getting the CAB to load any help would be greatly appreciated...When I go to install I am getting the message
"Installation was unsuccessful the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permission"

brummmogo

brummmogo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I had the same problem at first, but I managed to install Bliss 1.6 then removed Bliss and then installed Sense and it worked...

PS. You do have Windows Mobile 6.5, right?

of course :(

cheifkeiff

cheifkeiff

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Hey why is it that anything that works with panex has to go under Chome for some reason I cannot figure it out I would like to have appLauncher and speed dials but it's a pain in the rear. Can only get one or the other to work any ideas?

Attached Files

StarVision

StarVision

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Itz kinda sad to say tat my wm 6.5.1 does not come with Titanium and the default home thing... or i really wanna try this~

Grassguy

Grassguy

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia I910
I made some things transparent
Posted Image

Evidence v10 w/ my NeoOmnia edited Theme
Thanks Bgill/Evidence/Mastergreeny!

0 user(s) are reading this topic