pules

pules

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible

uploading now!

I just finished customizing your ROM to my liking . . . .

in order to get the darker version, will I have to reflash?

Can you please installXDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab . My installation goes through, but doesn't show up in the start menu

I'm sure you already know this, but it installs the files from MW market to SD card

Thanks...once again.....LOVE YOUR ROM!!!

Attached Files

Klay Doe

Klay Doe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch, Samsung Omnia
Haven't installed the rom yet, but the name alone sells it. One of my favorite tracks period since 98' :)

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Devices:i-910

Haven't installed the rom yet, but the name alone sells it. One of my favorite tracks period since 98' :)

Yes Sir!!!

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

I just finished customizing your ROM to my liking . . . .

in order to get the darker version, will I have to reflash?

Can you please installXDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab . My installation goes through, but doesn't show up in the start menu

I'm sure you already know this, but it installs the files from MW market to SD card

Thanks...once again.....LOVE YOUR ROM!!!

im not sure what your asking me what to do. I have included the Market Place Widget, it will load what it needs to load when you click on it.

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55
good Stuff! I will be Using this rom from now On!!!

pules

pules

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Devices:HTC Incredible

im not sure what your asking me what to do. I have included the Market Place Widget, it will load what it needs to load when you click on it.

I know you've included the Market Place Widget, I was asking if you can include XDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab in your ROM. This version installs whatever downloaded from the MPW onto SD card.

Also, my first questions. Will I have to reflash in order to get the darker version or can you provide us the "Theme" or is "V2" just a "upgrade"?

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

I know you've included the Market Place Widget, I was asking if you can include XDA-Developers-patched-WMMarketplace_sc.cab in your ROM. This version installs whatever downloaded from the MPW onto SD card.

Also, my first questions. Will I have to reflash in order to get the darker version or can you provide us the "Theme" or is "V2" just a "upgrade"?

I see what you are saying I wasnt aware of that cab. Ill look into it. as far as version 2 its an upgrade to build 23069 you can load m.Carroll black theme but the buttons and radio buttons and check boxes will be stock wm 6.5 as I have edited his theme a little!

chogram

chogram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
Flashing now.

It looks amazing :)

edit: hmmm... its been sitting here at the "Welcome" screen for a good 2 minutes...

Is that normal?

edit2: nm. Turned it off and back on. Seems to be working fine now.

Edited by chogram, 14 October 2009 - 07:04 AM.

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Flashing now.

It looks amazing :)

edit: hmmm... its been sitting here at the "Welcome" screen for a good 2 minutes...

Is that normal?

edit2: nm. Turned it off and back on. Seems to be working fine now.

I bypassed the start up calibration so all you have to do is hit the top left corner to get things going!

Evidence_I

Evidence_I

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
almost done with the contact panel!

Attached File  Screen02.png   40.6KB   18 downloads

joeyboots13

joeyboots13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
dude!! this is seriously bad ass!! what other panels can we expect if any? a launcher panel, facebook, and twitter would be awesome!!

poloa

poloa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts
looks good, thanks. however when i go to chome editor & enable additional panels, my favs people or opera no changes occur? how can i enable additional panels for the home screen? THANKS

Edited by poloa, 14 October 2009 - 12:38 PM.

Mastergreeny

Mastergreeny

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
Hey Evidence

Check this out...I will get with you about it later today.

Attached File  Screen04.png   69.46KB   17 downloadsAttached File  Screen06.png   66.54KB   16 downloadsAttached File  Screen07.png   68.74KB   13 downloadscreen07.png]

Jmak512

Jmak512

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia i910
This looks dope bro good stuff if u guys can get contacts or even facebook to work that will be dope but this is sick stuff man!! Good stuff Evidence n props to all u guys for working so hard on this Titanium Sense

Flashing is a way of life

metman87

metman87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

not sure how to take that......um thanks I think.

crap.. i really shoulda worded that better. I kinda meant like when waremike and bgill worked on a rom together. i'm sticking with yours so definitely wasn't trying to offend you at all. sorry dude

ljh771288

ljh771288

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Thanks To NickichZ For making this wonderful Titanium Theme!!! here is his original Post

http://www.modaco.co...titanium-sense/

First and Fore Most I would Like To that Everyone at Omnia Roms!! You guys Are the Best Bar None!!

Please Flash At Own Risk!!!

This is 6.5 The way I think it should be!!!

I have stripped alot out put alot of Bgill55 tweaks in here I want to Thank him for letting me Use his complete Kitchen!!

v2 update:
Added Build 23069
Added a pure black theme you can change it in the home settings
trimmed a little more
Made things a little darker ie the ongs in the today screen and keyboard(thanks to Mastergreeny for these edits!_
XDA_UC

in this Rom......
Custom Titanium home screen with limited panels but enough to get the job done, there is Cclock,Cmypictures,Cappointments,CComm,Chome, and Cmusic.

I have included the Following apps:
MS My Phone
File Explorer extension
Market Place
Advance Config
Chome Editor
Mortscript 4.3
new Titanium Weather
Nitrogen Music player
Slide2Shutdown(thanks to SikYou)
Tourch Button
NuclearEMP's Start up and Shut down Animations!

Removed :
To much to mention

feel free to Download and test it out hopefully I can get some more Panels working on this and still make it look good

here is the Download:v2
http://www.4shared.c..._optics_v2.html

v1
http://www.4shared.c...ENCE_10bin.html

FeedBack is welcome But not needed I made this Rom For Myself and decide to share It!

Hello I am a Chinese friend, you V2ROM I like it, but you can not download, please give the download link Thank you very much!

javikid

javikid

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
works great, but we need the contacs or fav people panel there some how, It would make it work mutch better

jdloaner

jdloaner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Omnia

ok v2 is now online! I for got to mention XDA_UC is in this rom if you need help with that Let me Know!

I know, I know, this has already been answered many times before, but can someone explain to me in the quickest way possible what XDA is, why is it necessary, why is it better than not having?

Thanks, let the flames begin.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910

I know, I know, this has already been answered many times before, but can someone explain to me in the quickest way possible what XDA is, why is it necessary, why is it better than not having?

Thanks, let the flames begin.

its a simple program that installs your cabs onto your phone.

Setup is easy all u need to do i create a folder on your SD card (NOT My Storage) with the name of "XDA_UC" and then inside of that folder u need to create a folder named "SD", whenu have that done all u need to do is load your cabs for the programs you like and it will begin to install all of the .cab's that u have in the SD file. You will still need to watch the install cause it requires user interaction.

Also note: look at this to see hows it supposed to work: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?p=3611692

also here is a link to cabs for your phone: http://www.modaco.co...-16mb-pagepool/

Also: Lioryte had a post that showed his XDA_UC file and what he put in it i wold hit him up for more info

Edited by DirtySanchez, 14 October 2009 - 06:30 PM.

Posted Image

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Interests:Flashing
  • Devices:DROIDX
  • Twitter:@kdkinc
EVIDENCE,

Rom runs and feels great!!

Thank You for picking up and carrying the ball, so many great chefs have have led the way
and you have continued to make this phone fun to use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users