EVIDENCE/Mastergreeny V13

Guest Evidence_I

Guest Evidence_I

23071 is all ported and working well minus the 2 panels for contacts and facebook I might just have to make them cabs for now! but im still working on it!

Guest Jmak512
23071 is all ported and working well minus the 2 panels for contacts and facebook I might just have to make them cabs for now! but im still working on it!

No rush bro i ended up flashing v2 to try it out n get the feeling of things but dont worry still looking forward ur next release. by the way thanks to coming to modaco to share ur knowledge and skills with us =)

Guest mikentammy610

As a devout follower of BGILL... I MUST SAY AWESOME WORK....

Do you have donation email?

Is there to a chance that you will be cooking in taskbars? The just make the rom and look so much better than the stock one I think...

THANKS

Guest WolfpackInCO

Nice ROM!! One question - not crazy about the titanium panel - so while it's being tweaked, is there a way to switch to the basic titanium panel?

Guest Jmak512

to be honest no but with what radd said b4 and bgill the new roms makes some ddls changes so i wont even try till the cooks or radd makes the update. i know it sucks but its all good i really miss my colorful taskbar lol

Guest sh0rtyb
When are you planning to release the 23071 update?

Say "When its done" rofl sry I just love that reply.

But seriously when? I too seem to be wanting to jump off the bgill train like the looks of this rom but wanting more of the panels we are all used to using to be completed( Applications, Opera, Fav Contacts, ect ect. )

Looks real nice and I finally have good signal in our new place so I can DL roms faster from my phone! Cant wait to try your version2 I have it, just need to get up the nerv to become a flash junkie again... Thought I had finally got off that wagon...

-B

Edited by sh0rtyb

Guest Mastergreeny

I'm sure the release will be soon...Please be patient. I have been working with him to develop these new panels. These required much more work that regular titanium panels. They are functioning well...I think he is just in process of testing it all with the new release.

Guest ravenecho
ok did a full day of testing and Wow Very! nice love this rom!! will be uploading her in a second!!!!

I can't wait! This has been, by far, my favorite rom!

Edited by ravenecho