1714 replies to this topic

JDawg183

JDawg183

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I910
Anyone else having a problem with this ROM and not being able to change the calibration? I had to hard reset, and when I did, it was screwed up. I tried calibrating and it just got stuck in an endless loop. I hard reset again, and the same thing happened. Suggestions?

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Interests:Flashing
  • Devices:DROIDX
  • Twitter:@kdkinc

Evidence....I'm waiting for you at the Omnia 2 i920 forum :) we need your expertise

I think the "Robot" got him :) :)
:) :)

acoustics86

acoustics86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
this may be a dumb question but i searched 'show today' in this thread and nothin came up for me...

after installing deja and built to last i try selecting show today in ms3 and it just freezes everytime...ive tried soft resetting and hard resetting.

any idea why this is happening and what i can do to fix it? thanks in advance.

dopeness

dopeness

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia
I am having a minor problem. I sent a program to the start page. When I press on it from the start page it works great. When I add it the the launcher speed dial, on the home screen, it will fail. The file that I have it linked to is a sub folder on my storage card. Anyone know how to stop this from happening?

jpenman

jpenman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
OK...so i may be totally off but i need to make mention of something i noticed. In the omnia 2 i920 forum there is talks of new ROMs and there is someone by the name of Steel Reign peeping in once and awhile. And at one point he states.... "I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefully I should be able to get a rom out pretty fast." And i noticed he joined this forum on Dec 12th and Evidence's last post seems to be Dec 19th....and also if he is so new to this forum how has he cooked custom ROMs before without being on here sharing his ROMs and getting feedback.

I don't know this could all be crazy talk but we have seen Evidence pull a fast one on us. Maybe he is waiting until they figure out the kitchen.

yojoe600

yojoe600

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910
is flowtanium updated?

dopeness

dopeness

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Devices:samsung omnia

OK...so i may be totally off but i need to make mention of something i noticed. In the omnia 2 i920 forum there is talks of new ROMs and there is someone by the name of Steel Reign peeping in once and awhile. And at one point he states.... "I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefully I should be able to get a rom out pretty fast." And i noticed he joined this forum on Dec 12th and Evidence's last post seems to be Dec 19th....and also if he is so new to this forum how has he cooked custom ROMs before without being on here sharing his ROMs and getting feedback.

I don't know this could all be crazy talk but we have seen Evidence pull a fast one on us. Maybe he is waiting until they figure out the kitchen.

Well, if true, that still - unfortunately - aid those of us who are still using this ROM and have not moved on yet. But you could be correct. Stranger things have happened.

kdkinc

kdkinc

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Interests:Flashing
  • Devices:DROIDX
  • Twitter:@kdkinc

"I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefull"

I really don't think Evidence would use the word "KEEN"

The Eleven

The Eleven

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia

"I am very keen to start cooking. I've cooked a few custom roms before, so hopefull"

+1
Gosh, this is a keen ROM!

midiwriter

midiwriter

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i910
Still using this ROM...I see no reason to switch, it is perfect :)

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55

:) B)

I dont think my dad even says KEEN! lol got my 02 ill start messing with it in a few weeks!!!

jpenman

jpenman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

I dont think my dad even says KEEN! lol got my 02 ill start messing with it in a few weeks!!!

yea i thought it was just to throw us off...wishful thinking but you are back so yay!!!!

JDawg183

JDawg183

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Does that mean that this string of ROM's is dead???? You will be sorely missed. You were truly a Gourmet Chef among cooks... Or something like that.

nvrmind

nvrmind

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
So, Ev... if you're still monitoring this... any chance you can upload your kitchen? I'm trying to start cooking, and I thought your kitchen would help get me ahead of the game.

Thx

tmar23

tmar23

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910

Still using this ROM...I see no reason to switch, it is perfect :D

So, I came across this rom today and it looks pretty sweet. I like the look, and it seems you have everything you could need right on the main today screen. However, I noticed a few posts back that some people were having some major problems. Can anyone else confirm that this rom is working and reliable. I would reallly like to try it, but I can't afford to have a rom that has issues and is not reliable?

I am currently on Storm's rom from a few weeks ago. It works great, and I have ms3, so I am a little hesitant to make a change.

Any comments would be appreciated!

philwills

philwills

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Omnia - Evidence's latest

So, I came across this rom today and it looks pretty sweet. I like the look, and it seems you have everything you could need right on the main today screen. However, I noticed a few posts back that some people were having some major problems. Can anyone else confirm that this rom is working and reliable. I would reallly like to try it, but I can't afford to have a rom that has issues and is not reliable?

I am currently on Storm's rom from a few weeks ago. It works great, and I have ms3, so I am a little hesitant to make a change.

Any comments would be appreciated!

It's a good ROM. I have just fallen in love with Outlook 2010 in the 23518 and higher ROMs.

Patrick1963

Patrick1963

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Omnia
Hello,

How do i flash the BIN-file to my Omnia-i900? (do i use UMDL-Grandprix ?)

Edited by Patrick1963, 25 April 2010 - 04:31 PM.

JDawg183

JDawg183

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Hello,

How do i flash the BIN-file to my Omnia-i900? (do i use UMDL-Grandprix ?)

This is for the I910 only, from what I understand, if you flash this to your I900, it will be bricked and the terrorists win.

robschultz

robschultz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:sch i910
I just updated to DC22.. Can I still flash this ROM or can I only use DC22 specific ROMS?
Thanks

bga7x

bga7x

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts
  • Interests:Phones, Photos, and Soccer!!!
  • Devices:Moto Droid
  • Twitter:@bgill55

I just updated to DC22.. Can I still flash this ROM or can I only use DC22 specific ROMS?
Thanks

wow this thread still going???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users