B7300 Omnia Lite applications for i900/i910

Guest sector

Is it possible to use this apps by default in WM ?

Thanks

Anyone figured this out. If i remap the calendar from MSPOUTLOOK all i get is a white screen. I also dont know how to default to the new clock app.

Change Default Calendar : HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Rai\:MSCALENDAR\<NEW PATH TO PROGRAM>

Edited by Tano

Guest Lunchbox77
WARNING with the touch player!!!

I have the same problem here as the above guys have...

you won't be able to update your music library...

in other words you won't be able to play any media...

what makes it worst is that the old touch player will stop working as well...

so the only way out is a hard reset!

(fm radio, smart converter and clock works like a charm!)

that's bullsh*t, works like a charm, i mean the player, by the way someone mentioned if i copy the programs to the windows library than all will replace the original win applications? :)

that's bullsh*t, works like a charm, i mean the player, by the way someone mentioned if i copy the programs to the windows library than all will replace the original win applications? :)

Im out of space (cant repace originals) for one of the apps. For the others i cannot overwrite because clock.exe, calendar.exe etc are in RAM memory. Even after a reboot and using resco file explorer i still cannot delete it (i thought resco could overwrite anything)

Guest Lunchbox77
Im out of space (cant repace originals) for one of the apps. For the others i cannot overwrite because clock.exe, calendar.exe etc are in RAM memory. Even after a reboot and using resco file explorer i still cannot delete it (i thought resco could overwrite anything)

yep tried to overwrite, no reaction, no call log, no calendar, but the touch player works great

Guest chandanbs

clock, calendar and keypad works great on Master Khuanchai's 21928 WM 6.5 old style ROM with 12 MB pagepool.

Can any of you post these apps on mediafire please?

Guest leap_ahead

2 question pls ..

the Omnia Lite dialler working Good ??

and Samsung Keyboard have Phonepad ?

thanks

Edited by leap_ahead

touch player not working properly here on win mo 6.5.1 build 23060. it installs fine, launches good but cant play any file or update any lib, it crashes just when it tries to add the media files.

which rom are u using lucnhbox77?

Guest Lunchbox77
touch player not working properly here on win mo 6.5.1 build 23060. it installs fine, launches good but cant play any file or update any lib, it crashes just when it tries to add the media files.

which rom are u using lucnhbox77?

mukodj, it works fine, for me the file manager drops out on install, unsucsessful

mukodj, it works fine, for me the file manager drops out on install, unsucsessful

nekem nem , csak bezar magatol, hat amugy-se hasznalok az sokat, inkabb a coreplayer-t.

but which rom are u susing? win 6.1 or 6.5 or 6.5.1?

Guest darkwizard

how can i have back the original omnia i900 dialer?this one is not ready yet...but it looks really nice....

hope to see a ready version...

Edited by darkwizard

Hello,

I have a problem with phonebook .

It's working and opens the contacts list , but when I click on contact - nothing happens, it doesnt open any dialog with call, sms and other options.

Am I only one with this problem ?

+1

Exactly the same behaviour in my Omnia i900.

However, when I tap on the green phone icon on the right side of each contact, the phone calls the contact.

Moreover, when i long press a contact I get the contextual menu (Edit, Delete, Copy to SIM, Move to SIM) and the option to edit the contact does not work.

I think the new SECContact.exe calls other application (not included in Omnia or with a different name) to edit and view the contacts , so we also need a contact editor and viewer from Omnia Lite to get this working on Omnia.

Please, sector  :) , could you help us?

Thanks sector and others!

NB: Calendar works perfect in my i900 windows mobile 6.1 (DXIA5)

Edited by 000edu

Guest jeffrey2000

Great work with the new apps, d/l the newer ones now...

The new Touchplayer looks great, just locksup sometimes by searching for newer songs, but found a workaround just by disconnecting the local drive (use the storage card as "mass storage" and plugin the usb) and just search again and it seems to bypass this so maybe it's somehow a corrupted mp3 here somewhere.

Just 1 question... by enabling "DNSe" inside the new touchplayer it actually disables the "SRS WOW HD" that's already on your rom and just both don't work (you also can't switch between DNSe and SRS, so guess it's just something that's still missing) so you have to go back into the "settings\system\wow hd settings" to enable it again and don't mess with this options to keep enjoying SRS. Maybe there's a new SRS hidden in the newer B3700 Omnita Lite rom aswell which is compatible so could you check this aswell Sector?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest HellboyMC

How can i get the new calender from home tab on manilla 2d? Cause the old one is still the default one, same goes for the call log, it's still old, when i press on the icon on the dialer. Also how can i get rid of the old radio and old call log and old dialer?

Guest syrguy1969

Thanks for posting these, great thread!!!! One question...the SharePix app...how does that work on the Omnia (is it smoother/faster than other pic sharing apps)? Also....are there any screenshots?

Thanks again

+1

Exactly the same behaviour in my Omnia i900.

However, when I tap on the green phone icon on the right side of each contact, the phone calls the contact.

Moreover, when i long press a contact I get the contextual menu (Edit, Delete, Copy to SIM, Move to SIM) and the option to edit the contact does not work.

I think the new SECContact.exe calls other application (not included in Omnia or with a different name) to edit and view the contacts , so we also need a contact editor and viewer from Omnia Lite to get this working on Omnia.

Please, sector  :) , could you help us?

Thanks sector and others!

NB: Calendar works perfect in my i900 windows mobile 6.1 (DXIA5)

I found the solution: you also need ContactDlgMgr.dll in order to view a contact when you select it.

You also need CallLogDlg.dll in order to open call log from phone book.

You also need CallReject.dll in order to use the reject calls function (it doesn't work for me, I suppose aditional stuff is needed)

You need additional app or dll in order to change the image of a contact

(The 3 above dlls are included in the Call_Log.cab package)

Sector, could you have a look at that? Thanks!

ok i have fixed Seccontact and the cab is updated.

For Touchplayer still havent found a solution even though after is closes the songs are added.

We are struggling with Ryrzy to make the Online Widgets but it hard without the csc file. We will see

Guest Krazy Radd
ok i have fixed Seccontact and the cab is updated.

For Touchplayer still havent found a solution even though after is closes the songs are added.

We are struggling with Ryrzy to make the Online Widgets but it hard without the csc file. We will see

damn....you guys are really incredible.

You're always good for surprises...

Thanx sector & Ryrzy for this beautiful Lite applications.

Edit: Hey ExilHH I can see u....Greetings from Germany. :)

Edited by Krazy Radd

Guest Motofone
I found the solution: you also need ContactDlgMgr.dll in order to view a contact when you select it.

You also need CallLogDlg.dll in order to open call log from phone book.

You also need CallReject.dll in order to use the reject calls function (it doesn't work for me, I suppose aditional stuff is needed)

You need additional app or dll in order to change the image of a contact

(The 3 above dlls are included in the Call_Log.cab package)

Sector, could you have a look at that? Thanks!

Phonebook / log / dialer work to perfection if you download to phone ( I installed to device, files were copied to Program Files\Samsung\Phonebook & Contacts ) and then copy all the files from the folders into windows directory.

Speaker icon still greyed out, but in menu. Which is now complete unlike i8000II dialer.

Thanks to all for these they are really good upgrade. Am running on 6.5.1

Cheers.

Edited by Motofone

Phonebook / log / dialer work to perfection if you download to phone ( I installed to device, files were copied to Program Files\Samsung\Phonebook & Contacts ) and then copy all the files from the folders into windows directory.

Speaker icon still greyed out, but in menu. Which is now complete unlike i8000II dialer.

Thanks to all for these they are really good upgrade. Am running on 6.5.1

Cheers.

This way everything works because the dlls needed for phonebook to work are included in CallLog.

But, could you check if:

1. you can change the image of a contact?
  2. the reject calls function included in phonebook works?
Thanks

Guest stuckwithfone

videos can't be played using touch player,and even libary update is still a problem,

tones of thnx to sector !

why don't u make a rom from omnia lite with apps ported to omnia i900,kind of complete make over! :)

Edited by stuckwithfone