Hammer's custom WM6.1/WM6.5 ROMs - V13 build 21054/21884/21887/21889/23620/28205 (19-Jan-2010)

Guest Mr.Hammer

Guest melodysilly
The basic operating system with Windows Live removed (as it's an old version) and .NET CF 2.0 replaced with NET CF 3.5 (as written on the first page describing my V13 ROM). Nothing more, nothing less.

It's very clean and without and Samsung customizations so it's basicly for everyone who want a very clean ROM that can be customized afterwards to their needs.

Anyone have tried Hammer WM 6.1 ?

some reviews pls..

Guest plguzman

BTW Mr. Hammer, I always have had a problem with your ROMs and SMS Chat, and it is that it doesn't show the message on screen when arrives. Never told you that before since maybe you don't have the software, so you can't test, but I don't know if you have an idea that what could that be. Always since I use your software, this bug has being present.

I'm using the wm 6.1 rom for a week now, and am both happy and not :)

The rom is really fast and slick, sensitive enough etc...

My messages don't restore correctly, the dates don't seem to match (fe. november 18 comes before october 5th and then suddenly there is a december 6th between october and november B))

Also, and this is a problem I have with all custom roms, the sound and vibration dissapears after you receive a couple of texts and with this rom it is quite fast it dissapears, only after 5-6 messages, you should reset the phone, which is not handy...

Overall, this rom is really good, but because of these disadvantages, i still prefer shokka's rom (it also has the sound dissapearing, but only after a lot more messages..)

What I also noticed is that when I install a keyboard, in my case the samsung lite keyboard, it is really slow, and can't follow me. I used xcpuscalar to see what it would do, and even when i set the speed to 100 (standard is 200mhz, so I underclocked) the keyboard and the phone responds a lot faster and haven't had any other problems...

So overall, the rom is fast and slick, but there are a couple of annoying things...

greets

Edited by Peejee

Guest zdarova
Thx Master Hammer. V13_21054 - the best rom for me :)

what is the difference from 6.1 to 6.5

till now i had 3 6.1 roms and the last was a 6.5. I noticed some difference in programs and menu organization but not more.

with 6.5 i cann't install e-sword (bible app) that uses mysql 2.0

do you have any idea why?

thank's Hammer

thanks for these roms hammer! though i have a problem with the htc task manager button not showing on the taskbar after installation. i looked for other posts with this kind of issue and it seems like ock and pdhee have discovered the same! i tried your 21887 build and the task manager button still won't show... any thoughts?

thanks for a great job on these slick and clean roms, keep up the good work!

Guest leoms17
what is the difference from 6.1 to 6.5

till now i had 3 6.1 roms and the last was a 6.5. I noticed some difference in programs and menu organization but not more.

with 6.5 i cann't install e-sword (bible app) that uses mysql 2.0

do you have any idea why?

thank's Hammer

I didn't have problems while in WM6.5. I'm now on WM 6.5.3 like you probably are too.

I managed to get the program running by removing both SQLCE2.0 and Pocket e-sword and then installing SQLCE3.5 (you'll find it in this post) and then Pocket e-sword. The problem now is that it doesn't recognize the .bbl files any longer and it says there are no files...

If you can take it from there it would be appreciated, I'm really just guessing here w/o knowing really what I do. Would you PM me if you find a workaround?

Good luck!

sqlce.wce5.armv4i.CAB

Edited by leoms17

Guest indigenica

i have installed V13_28205 is this the latest rom? for me is perfect very clean very fast :D i have only one problem if i set static ip addres in wifi settings i only can type two digits number like 19.16.0.10 i want to put 192.168.0.100 does someone have same problem?

thaks for all

• 4 weeks later...