NecoSino's "The Calling"

Guest necosino

Guest necosino
Hey Neco, did we get the kinetic scrolling issue sorted out. It seems other chef's are having the same issue. I been trolling the other chef's topics and they are having the same complaints....all except bgill.

I have only been using V1 for a few hours and have not seen any "clicking" yet, which I take as a good sign :)

I have only been using V1 for a few hours and have not seen any "clicking" yet, which I take as a good sign ;)

open contacts and slowly swipe up and hear "clicking" is that the Kinetic scrolling? what was the issue anyways? :)

run coreplayer and on landscape does not display properly ;)

brew-haha - done :(

Guest necosino

For Coreplayer, you have to change your full screen option to Follow GUI

Then in settings -> Video, change the first option to Intel and then it will work correctly. This isn't specific to my ROM, either, so it's a good thing to remember. :)

Yes, in WinMo contacts kinetic scrolling doesn't work ;) But if you use the Samsung apps (Phonebook) the kinetic scrolling works.. /?/

Either way, I'll try to sort that out in 23075 :(

Should be up Saturday.

Guest semmtexx
For Coreplayer, you have to change your full screen option to Follow GUI

Then in settings -> Video, change the first option to Intel and then it will work correctly. This isn't specific to my ROM, either, so it's a good thing to remember. :D

Yes, in WinMo contacts kinetic scrolling doesn't work ;) But if you use the Samsung apps (Phonebook) the kinetic scrolling works.. /?/

Either way, I'll try to sort that out in 23075 :P

Should be up Saturday.

the click click is in file explorer as well. Bgill's roms do not have the click click. maybe ask him what he does?

Guest necosino
the click click is in file explorer as well. Bgill's roms do not have the click click. maybe ask him what he does?

Well I used Wozzer's port of 23071. I'm either going to port 23075 myself or use WareMike's port if it's working in his. Either way, I use Resco/Samsung apps and try to avoid the WinMo stuff as much as possible, and tried to design my ROM so that you see that stuff as little as possible (Next version will have TotalCommander in). Either way, next version I will try my hardest to get Kinetic Scrolling.

Guest semmtexx
Well I used Wozzer's port of 23071. I'm either going to port 23075 myself or use WareMike's port if it's working in his. Either way, I use Resco/Samsung apps and try to avoid the WinMo stuff as much as possible, and tried to design my ROM so that you see that stuff as little as possible (Next version will have TotalCommander in). Either way, next version I will try my hardest to get Kinetic Scrolling.

I totally agree with using oem winmo stuff as little as possible. I just feel like even on the few times that i need to use file explorer of winmo contacts for something that it would be good to have the nice smooth scrolling. Cheers!

Guest necosino
added genix9 multiclock and have this message

post-525063-1256373283_thumb.png

any idea?

sorry if OT

thanks

THat's weird since I have mortscript installed.. I'll update mortscript to the newest available when I cook up 23075 :D

Holy cow 23075 is fast! :P Just trying to get kinetic scrolling to work, and to get Mortscript fixed for ya :D Next version will be up tonight.

take your time.... sounds exciting!

yes it seems mortscript is the culprit since none of other t panel work when i install (maybe just me) - got weather to work by installing mortscript fix for it by sector from awhile back. other tp installed - clink and cnotification - works ok - weired.

Kinetic Scrolling and mortscript are now working :D

Version 2 uploading now :P 23075!

downloading now... did you check start menu in landscape mode... could you list other fixes

thanks for the hard work and specially for sharing!

Guest necosino
nice to see you got it working. Did you figure out what was holding you up on 23075?

Time, lol.. :D Trying to balance social, school, work, and cooking is a difficult task :P

Landscape start menu is still messed up, it WILL be fixed in my next release, I promise! ;) But that won't be until tomorrow night at the earliest.

Guest snapz54
Time, lol.. :D Trying to balance social, school, work, and cooking is a difficult task :P

Landscape start menu is still messed up, it WILL be fixed in my next release, I promise! ;) But that won't be until tomorrow night at the earliest.

I'm seeing some problems in messaging... anyone else? half the time my sms won't send and MMS is off. In MMS when attempting to attach a picture to the message it takes you to a file explorer to browse for the picture, It lets you navigate through folders based on the top drop down menu but the actual screen itself that would display the files is blank??? The grid will even flash while navigating like the files are trying hard to peek out but can not?

Guest snapz54
I'm seeing some problems in messaging... anyone else? half the time my sms won't send and MMS is off. In MMS when attempting to attach a picture to the message it takes you to a file explorer to browse for the picture, It lets you navigate through folders based on the top drop down menu but the actual screen itself that would display the files is blank??? The grid will even flash while navigating like the files are trying hard to peek out but can not?

this was with last version, I flashed to newest version and now mms is fixed for me.... but the camera won't launch? anyone else?

Guest necosino
this was with last version, I flashed to newest version and now mms is fixed for me.... but the camera won't launch? anyone else?

On the latest build the camera is working just fine for me, in video and in regular pictures. I used it to make a video over 45 minutes last night, as well as a ton of pictures, without any problem.

Also, use Resco Photo Viewer to send MMS pictures, it's great. Just go to menu - settings - Send sizes and set MMS to be like 800X600, then when you send a photo through it, Resco automatically re-sizes them, orients them, and they look really nice for the recipient on their phone. :D

Guest necosino

Working on porting 23081. I fixed the start menu, and made the today screens nicer (higher quality images) and am trying to cook in TellMe :P

Kinetic scrolling is broken though ;)

Won't be out tonight, but soon :D I'm also trying to get the Samsung Call Log / Phonebook to be the defaults so we see WinMo less and less..

Guest snapz54
Working on porting 23081. I fixed the start menu, and made the today screens nicer (higher quality images) and am trying to cook in TellMe :P

Kinetic scrolling is broken though ;)

Won't be out tonight, but soon :D I'm also trying to get the Samsung Call Log / Phonebook to be the defaults so we see WinMo less and less..

can't wait...

Guest necosino

lol, Life.. I'm a full-time student and work full-time and have a full-time gf and a mom who has health issues so I have to help her part-time too.. Plus cook my ROM :D And friends who have this nasty habit of trying to be social with me /sigh....