[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest boies00
I was changed the height of the notifications sliders area to fit between the appointments and the slider if 3 notification sliders appears.

I was reuploaded the installer at post #233.

Any idea why I can`t get the SMS or email notification icons to show on the lockscreen?

Missed calls and appointments work flawlessly.

Guest speedfrog
Hey guys been working on some notification sliders.

Here is a Complete set in RED, will release Green and Blue tomorrow.

This was done fairly quickly as i don't have much time and a few i did not cut out just right. I just need to get some good images of the icons, so if someone has icons similar to what i have it would save me lots of time.

how do i use them?

Guest monyozt
I made my final version of my lockscreen. I put some wallpapers in the zip too. ;)

Update:

- I was removed the destination selection from the installer.

- I was changed the height of the notifications sliders area to fit between the appointments and the slider if 3 notification sliders appears.

not working bro.. im using MR. K 23090. any solution? i've made soft reset after instalation. when i hit unlock key, i got screen like this

post-497070-1265424570_thumb.jpg

post-497070-1265424647_thumb.jpg

Edited by monyozt

Guest Chris1990

hi im using, the Space Age lock screen, is there a way of having the same date format without it changing the date format on things like messaging and such?

Guest vainqueur

Anyone have any idea where to modify in the registry to make the AM/PM appeared on my lockscreen? Thanks to the kind soul here for providing their lockscreen so it's easier for me to modify them for my needs.

In case anyone don't know, there are tons of fonts here you can use in your lockscreen and the honeycomb start menu.

Updated: It's okay, I solved liao, added the AMPM text into the CPR file.

post-140746-1265598839_thumb.jpg

Edited by vainqueur

I've made an animated cursor for the lockScreen.

In this one, earth turn.

I've, also extract all images outside "/windows". So this is easy to change all pictures, including buttons.

6npoa3ljhg.png

I have (only) a little trouble : On our Omnia 2, "EnterSequence" do not work ?

But work perfect in" Microsoft Device emulator".

Anybody knows why ???????

LS_GYRA3a.cab

Guest wish master

Here is mine. Combination of goodies from this thread.

Thanks to everybody teached me along this thread.

Nice_black.bmp

Sorry I don't know how to insert img here.

Tried according to following forum advice but no luck I can't see My/you Album in my control page

Anyway who wants to try can download from below.

lockscene_new.rar

Edited by wish master

Guest wish master

Eprd,

I leave blank at middle part of the screen for who wants to put notifications - SMS/miss call, appointment etc.

This is just plain jane look, neat and sleek.

BTW can you tell me how to paste Imange here.

Guest AndreyPavlov

My CallerID & LockScreen:

After several days of using the edited cab, it became clear that is not convenient to press for reduced slider response and rebound, so i returned them to default size, and that information about Caller (without photos) are not lost, removed the picture at all. In my opinion it became even better.

In this cab pictures and sliders are always displayed, regardless of the phone is locked or not.

At the same time has changed a little bit kind of lock (done for myself).

P.S. For those who do not use another shell: If you want that photo was of good quality (not blurry), install any software to view images (tested on resco photo manager and s2v) and use this software to put photo on the contact. Thank SRG222

Sorry my English

post-606804-1265927676_thumb.png

post-606804-1265927686_thumb.png

post-606804-1265927695_thumb.png

Poppuri_CallerID.cab

Poppuri_CallerID_with_LockScreen.cab

Edited by AndreyPavlov

Guest Overthecable
they are icn_em png and icn_mc png files in the windows directory.

Does this still work in JB1 ROM? I use Total Commander to copy some of the files mentioned by Jerry in this instruction note, but seems like some files cannot be copied. Any other way to do it?

Does this still work in JB1 ROM? I use Total Commander to copy some of the files mentioned by Jerry in this instruction note, but seems like some files cannot be copied. Any other way to do it?

This is how I overwrite files in ROM, and it works everytime. We'll use the above example.

You want to replace icn_em_up.png

Name the new file you want to overwrite with icn_em_up_.png (Note the additional underscore at the end)

Transfer that file to the windows directory on the phone

From the phone's file manager, the regular file explorer works fine, rename your new file and remove that additional underscore. This will result in two files in the windows directory with the same name. Reboot the phone and the one you just added will be the active file. Note, this must be done on the phone. If you try to rename via your windows desktop file explorer it will not work.

It doesn't overwrite the file in ROM as much as it "hides" it. If you were to delete the file you added, the original one from ROM will automatically take its place.

Edited by Snow02

Guest Overthecable
This is how I overwrite files in ROM, and it works everytime. We'll use the above example.

You want to replace icn_em_up.png

Name the new file you want to overwrite with icn_em_up_.png (Note the additional underscore at the end)

Transfer that file to the windows directory on the phone

From the phone's file manager, the regular file explorer works fine, rename your new file and remove that additional underscore. This will result in two files in the windows directory with the same name. Reboot the phone and the one you just added will be the active file. Note, this must be done on the phone. If you try to rename via your windows desktop file explorer it will not work.

It doesn't overwrite the file in ROM as much as it "hides" it. If you were to delete the file you added, the original one from ROM will automatically take its place.

But if I were to customize the lockscreen, I need to do it on my desktop right? But since I can't even copy the files out, I can't do the customization. Really frustrating. Zzzzz.... :D

Guest Craptastic0

Simple question: is there any way to use the standard 6.5 lock screen slider that is present when you password protect your phone WITHOUT actually using password protection?

0,1425,sz=1&i=200717,00.jpg

The standard slider is all I need, but I do not want to have to enter a pin/password every time I want to unlock my phone.

I also, don't want to install a new lock screen unless it includes ALL of the same functionality as the standard 6.5 lock screen.