• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

phar

phar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:i8000

In the LITE ROM I use (twu2 JE1), I have to install the default_lockscreen.cab as it's not in the base ROM. That adds all the LS*CPR files and everything else needed.

Dear KarylFStein,

Will you please share the mentioned cab? Because I did a quick search for it in search engines but no success...

Thanks for your reply anyway

Regards

Mizar

Mizar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
I also played a bit around. Here are screenshots of my current lockscreen. Notice the sea gull which is actually the lock slider :rolleyes:

Attached File  101112144951.png   181.54KB   28 downloads Attached File  101112145215.png   132.77KB   11 downloads

KarylFStein

KarylFStein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-I8000

Dear KarylFStein,

Will you please share the mentioned cab? Because I did a quick search for it in search engines but no success...

Thanks for your reply anyway

Regards

I use JE1 and the CABs are at the bottom of this post: http://www.modaco.co...-lite-20100511/. Not sure if anything's changed to JI1.

mytie

mytie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Hello, does anyone know what to change in the .cpr file to choose the application that launches after tapping the lockscreen for missed calls and messages?

Neo3

Neo3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:F1, MotoGP, football, tennis, curling, trial, Churchhistory, photographing, helmet designing, cards
  • Devices:B7610 Omnia Pro
Hi,

Please help me a bit. I have a modified lockscreen, but the backgorund is always the same as my starting screen background. Can you please tell me, what should I do to have a fix lockscreen backgound? Should I copy a perfectly named png file to my windows folder?

Please help! Thanks in advance!

jberd

jberd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
Just thought i'd share, made possible by all the info in this thread, thank you!

Attached File  Capture001.bmp   750.06KB   109 downloads

I removed appointments as i was having trouble with it, the notifications drop just below the date/time:

Attached File  Capture002.bmp   750.06KB   70 downloads

Edited by jberd, 25 February 2011 - 02:46 PM.

Larry Brent

Larry Brent

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello,
is there a way to show on the lockscreen not only the appointments but also the coming tasks?

Thanks

KarylFStein

KarylFStein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GT-I8000
Anyone know why I don't get the notification sliders or even a number on the main unlock slider? I've used the default CPR files as well as several in this thread. All my icons are there, (the mini ones, the long slider), the CPRs I've tried have all had a notification area defined, but no luck. Any ideas??

idrak3

idrak3

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
I'm using 6.5.x JI Lite screen, but when I replace *.cpr there nothing happen when i lock.

Omnia II
Speedfrog
JJ1_6.5.3_21352_Sense_2018_Lite
Phone_I8000XXJJ1

alabama20

alabama20

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Interests:IT, PDA, WEB
  • Devices:Samsung GT-I8000 Omnia 2

sorry, could you please please share the modifications you made to the lock screen? thank you in advance

ok... i manager to get this working;)

plse upload it :unsure:

craysor

craysor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:OmniaII
hello,
is there something new about getting current weather on the original lockscreen?

craysor

craysor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:OmniaII
up

medrano12

medrano12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:omnia
  • Twitter:@555@
cdvghgghcdfhgdsa

Brkic

Brkic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:i900

My CallerID & LockScreen:
After several days of using the edited cab, it became clear that is not convenient to press for reduced slider response and rebound, so i returned them to default size, and that information about Caller (without photos) are not lost, removed the picture at all. In my opinion it became even better.
In this cab pictures and sliders are always displayed, regardless of the phone is locked or not.
At the same time has changed a little bit kind of lock (done for myself).

P.S. For those who do not use another shell: If you want that photo was of good quality (not blurry), install any software to view images (tested on resco photo manager and s2v) and use this software to put photo on the contact. Thank SRG222

Sorry my English

I use this CallerID & LockScreen and "sms" and "missed call" slider are over the Clock. How I can make them below "unlock" slider ?

regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users