[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

Guest emperorben

Guest asus535

If I set an alarm with Samsung's Clock software to wake up, it comes with an ordinary Windwos notification in the morning.

There must be a LS_AlarmScene_4800x800.cpr like you see in the CVE'e editor. Why OmniaII doesn't use it?

cvealarm.png

I don't want to install SPB time, to see snooze and dismiss sliders.

Edited by asus535

Guest Rapid81
If I set an alarm with Samsung's Clock software to wake up, it comes with an ordinary Windwos notification in the morning.

There must be a LS_AlarmScene_4800x800.cpr like you see in the CVE'e editor. Why OmniaII doesn't use it?

There is an LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr. I was ran through the registry but I can't find the answer. I didn't find any of the cpr files link in it. :)

Edited by Rapid81

Guest kissher
There is an LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr. I was ran through the registry but I can't find the answer. I didn't find any of the cpr files link in it. :)

How to through the registry?

Guest Omega Ra

Has anyone figured out how to alter the stock touch to unlock button to a slide to unlock button...because other than the fact that it isn't a slider I kinda like the stock samsung lockscreen as it has controls for touchplayer and such.

Guest jeffrey2000
Here is my attempt with the lockscreen

post-611355-1262820540_thumb.png post-611355-1262820549_thumb.png

To install, just copy all files to windows folder and soft reset. Keep Back up first!

http://rapidshare.com/files/331430268/gcLockscreen.rar

Very nice! A shame the Windows lockscreen doesn't support weather, maybe a cab would be nice to revert back to the original.

(Does anyone have the original files so people can revert back aswell? (for the people that didn't read the "backup first" part :) )

Guest rcklss1

Hey guys quick question.... I hope someone can help i have a i920 verizons omnia 2 and i hate the damn samsung lock screen..... i miss the sliding lock screen i had on my imagio which is what you guys are using... how do i activate that lock screen.... thanks so much in advance for any help you guys can offer...

Guest gchris7
Very nice! A shame the Windows lockscreen doesn't support weather, maybe a cab would be nice to revert back to the original.

(Does anyone have the original files so people can revert back aswell? (for the people that didn't read the "backup first" part B) )

Actually a weather panel should be possible to make for the lockscreen, but do you really need to see the weather there? ;)

I actually forgot to keep backup my self. :)

Guest jeffrey2000
Actually a weather panel should be possible to make for the lockscreen, but do you really need to see the weather there? ;)

I actually forgot to keep backup my self. :)

Well would be nice to see the weather straight away from lock state, well and at the same time it would look like more like the sense UI B)

I'll post a cab for you guys later (if gchris7 doesn't mind), all credits go to gchris7 ofcourse!!

Guest gchris7
Well would be nice to see the weather straight away from lock state, well and at the same time it would look like more like the sense UI :)

I'll post a cab for you guys later (if gchris7 doesn't mind), all credits go to gchris7 ofcourse!!

Sure go ahead.

By the way, i made a mistake with LS_LockSliderLong.png and LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png. So please rename LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png to LS_LockSliderLong.png and vice-versa before you make the cab.

I re-uploaded the files with the correct png names. Edited my original post aswell.

Edited by gchris7

Guest jeffrey2000
Sure go ahead.

By the way, i made a mistake with LS_LockSliderLong.png and LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png. So please rename LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png to LS_LockSliderLong.png and vice-versa before you make the cab.

I re-uploaded the files with the correct png names. Edited my original post aswell.

http://rapidshare.com/files/331846357/gcLockscreenfixed.rar

The lockscreen looked ok (just like ur pic) before but now with the new file(names) it will takeout the white background (manila lock1.png) behind the digital clock, anyway of taking out the background picture (LS_LockSliderback.png) behind the slider on incoming call?

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest gchris7
The lockscreen looked ok (just like ur pic) before but now with the new file(names) it will takeout the white background (manila lock1.png) behind the digital clock, anyway of taking out the background picture (LS_LockSliderback.png) behind the slider on incoming call?

Oops, i missed that problem with the incoming call. I ll try to fix it now and reup.

About the manilalock1.png what exactly is the problem you are having? I didnt understand you there.

EDIT:

Alright i fixed the incoming call issue. It should be ok now hopefully. I should have named my first upload a beta or something lol. :)

Edited by gchris7

Guest jeffrey2000
Oops, i missed that problem with the incoming call. I ll try to fix it now and reup.

About the manilalock1.png what exactly is the problem you are having? I didnt understand you there.

Well you said: "please rename LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png to LS_LockSliderLong.png and vice-versa before you make the cab". After I've done that (or use the newer files u supplied) the lockscreen looks like this...

post-346680-1262899121_thumb.png

While it looked like this before the renaming (so the old files looked ok to me):

post-346680-1262899412_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest gchris7
Well you said: "please rename LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png to LS_LockSliderLong.png and vice-versa before you make the cab". After I've done that (or use the newer files u supplied) the lockscreen looks like this...

post-346680-1262899121_thumb.png

While it looked like this before the renaming (so the old files looked ok to me):

post-346680-1262899412_thumb.png

:)

Thats weird, it doesn't make any sense. Those 2 png's have nothing to do with "manila lock1.png". i just tried on my phone it shows up fine.

Can you please try again with the new files i've uploaded and let me know?

Guest jeffrey2000
:)

Thats weird, it doesn't make any sense. Those 2 png's have nothing to do with "manila lock1.png". i just tried on my phone it shows up fine.

Can you please try again with the new files i've uploaded and let me know?

maybe that's why it's called "sense" UI B) well I'll try it again and let u know tomorrow (going to bed now).

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest Mighty Warriors

EDIT:

Alright i fixed the incoming call issue. It should be ok now hopefully. I should have named my first upload a beta or something lol. :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/331882361/gcLo...nc_call_fix.rar

Just found a misalignment of the time. See screen shot. Hope there will be a fix for it.

screen01ik.jpg

By the way. Is there anyway we can change the font type for the "Appointment" word and also changing the date format to 08 January 2010 instead of the current way of 8.1.10

Guest Mighty Warriors
here's mine, I manage to fix the time. Go to settings->system->regional settings->time tab and select time style to HH:mm:ss.

post-602869-1262940302_thumb.png

But I prefer to use 12hrs format instead of the 24hrs format. Would be better if there is a proper fix. Thanks for the advice anyway. At least we know why we have this misalignment

Guest gchris7
But I prefer to use 12hrs format instead of the 24hrs format. Would be better if there is a proper fix. Thanks for the advice anyway. At least we know why we have this misalignment

Updated to gcLockscreenV2.

This should fix alignment problems with the time for different formats. Also i saw same problems with the date alignment, this should fix it as well. Please let me know.

http://rapidshare.com/files/332135082/gcLockscreenV2.rar

Guest jeffrey2000

Got the same bug with the background on dialing and with the v2 files images dissappear (white digital clock background) again like post #44...

post-346680-1262969424_thumb.png

but what about this?? I slightly changed the upper and lower (whiteclock) background image just a bit, enlarge to see (u can see more pages now like on the original sense)...

post-346680-1262969609_thumb.png

Edited by jeffrey2000