* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

dito169

dito169

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
anyone know how to display more than 1 line of appointment?

arniep

arniep

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Amateur Radio, RC Flying, computers....
  • Devices:Omnia i910 (Verizon)
I have been searching and searching for the answer to this question. I could not find a simple answer, but I discovered that it is simple to do. All you have to do is replace lockeye.png and lockeyeL.png with you own images. Make sure your images are 240x400 and 400x240 and that they are png images. Then just rename them to lockeye as above and use Total CommanderCE (it's free) to copy them over the same files in the /windows directory on your Omnia. It's that easy! Oh...you might want to save the original lockeye files in My Storage in case you want to go back to the original black lockscreen.
--arniep

How you can change the lock screen background?
Thanks

acastiyo

acastiyo

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II 8GB
Hello,

I have been trying to overwrite cpr files in windows directory both with resco and samsung file explorer and I couldn't do it. It said they were protected or in ROM. Finally I had to use total commander to overwrite with phone disabled (in flight mode) and after having overwritten the file, soft reset and the changes were applied.

It is nice to have a bigger picture for people calling. Thank you very much to all for your ideas and work.

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Defy+
I was made my own lockscreen. ;) I was changed the slider, and the missed-calls-lockscreen slider too.
I was uploaded some pictures and the images and cpr too. The CHome Visual Editor is a great program. ;)

Attached Files

Edited by Rapid81, 18 December 2009 - 08:34 PM.

gchris7

gchris7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Devices:Samsung omnia II
Is there a way to increase the brightness at the lock screen? I cant see anything in daylight.

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts
I was tried the LS_PhoneAlertScene_480x800.cpr. It's good. ;)

Edited by Rapid81, 19 December 2009 - 07:11 PM.

asus535

asus535

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Devices:dell axim x51v
If I set an alarm with Samsung's Clock software to wake up, it comes with an ordinary Windwos notification in the morning.
There must be a LS_AlarmScene_4800x800.cpr like you see in the CVE'e editor. Why OmniaII doesn't use it?

Posted Image

I don't want to install SPB time, to see snooze and dismiss sliders.

Edited by asus535, 23 December 2009 - 09:20 AM.

Rapid81

Rapid81

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

If I set an alarm with Samsung's Clock software to wake up, it comes with an ordinary Windwos notification in the morning.
There must be a LS_AlarmScene_4800x800.cpr like you see in the CVE'e editor. Why OmniaII doesn't use it?

There is an LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr. I was ran through the registry but I can't find the answer. I didn't find any of the cpr files link in it. :)

Edited by Rapid81, 23 December 2009 - 07:46 PM.

kissher

kissher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:I900

There is an LS_AlarmScene_480x800.cpr. I was ran through the registry but I can't find the answer. I didn't find any of the cpr files link in it. :)

How to through the registry?

kissher

kissher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:I900

How to through the registry?

The user has to first press the lock screen button before the display is activated and the user is able to dismiss the alarm

nap_rz

nap_rz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 260 posts
how can I swap the position between lock icon and time/date?

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920
Has anyone figured out how to alter the stock touch to unlock button to a slide to unlock button...because other than the fact that it isn't a slider I kinda like the stock samsung lockscreen as it has controls for touchplayer and such.

Posted Image

gchris7

gchris7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
Here is my attempt with the lockscreen

Attached File  100107011609.png   283.65KB   239 downloads Attached File  100107011830.png   284.86KB   211 downloads

To install, just copy all files to windows folder and soft reset. Keep Back up first!

Edit:

gcLockscreenV2 (Alignment and other fixes)
http://rapidshare.co...ockscreenV2.rar

Edited by gchris7, 08 January 2010 - 10:55 AM.

jeffrey2000

jeffrey2000

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2

Attached File  100107011609.png   283.65KB   239 downloads Attached File  100107011830.png   284.86KB   211 downloads

To install, just copy all files to windows folder and soft reset. Keep Back up first!

http://rapidshare.co...cLockscreen.rar

Very nice! A shame the Windows lockscreen doesn't support weather, maybe a cab would be nice to revert back to the original.
(Does anyone have the original files so people can revert back aswell? (for the people that didn't read the "backup first" part :) )

rcklss1

rcklss1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i920
Hey guys quick question.... I hope someone can help i have a i920 verizons omnia 2 and i hate the damn samsung lock screen..... i miss the sliding lock screen i had on my imagio which is what you guys are using... how do i activate that lock screen.... thanks so much in advance for any help you guys can offer...

gchris7

gchris7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Very nice! A shame the Windows lockscreen doesn't support weather, maybe a cab would be nice to revert back to the original.
(Does anyone have the original files so people can revert back aswell? (for the people that didn't read the "backup first" part B) )

Actually a weather panel should be possible to make for the lockscreen, but do you really need to see the weather there? ;)

I actually forgot to keep backup my self. :)

cool_fhatz86

cool_fhatz86

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
for those who need the original lockscreen. you can grab mine..

Attached File  LS_LockScene_480x800.rar   1.79KB   352 downloads

rami_d15

rami_d15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

http://rapidshare.co...cLockscreen.rar

WOW ... !!!! now this is amazing !

can u please upload it anywhere but rapidshare :) B)

jeffrey2000

jeffrey2000

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts
  • Devices:Omnia 2

Actually a weather panel should be possible to make for the lockscreen, but do you really need to see the weather there? ;)

I actually forgot to keep backup my self. :)

Well would be nice to see the weather straight away from lock state, well and at the same time it would look like more like the sense UI B)

I'll post a cab for you guys later (if gchris7 doesn't mind), all credits go to gchris7 ofcourse!!

gchris7

gchris7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Well would be nice to see the weather straight away from lock state, well and at the same time it would look like more like the sense UI :)

I'll post a cab for you guys later (if gchris7 doesn't mind), all credits go to gchris7 ofcourse!!

Sure go ahead.
By the way, i made a mistake with LS_LockSliderLong.png and LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png. So please rename LS_LockSliderLong_Dwn.png to LS_LockSliderLong.png and vice-versa before you make the cab.

I re-uploaded the files with the correct png names. Edited my original post aswell.

Edited by gchris7, 07 January 2010 - 09:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users