353 replies to this topic

KiziSoft

KiziSoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
Hello all! :)
I have a problem. When I try to move some items on the lock screen I can't use maeby top 100 point on the screen. When I put Top="0" it appears 1cm lower. My phone is Samsung Omnia II with the last Secany WM 6.5. Please help!

superdarkyaya

superdarkyaya

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Samsungplayeraddict.com Moderator.
  • Devices: Omnia 2 !

For backlight issue, set your lockscreen with password, and when pressing the unlock button, the screen will not be so dimm, it will as bright as your original screen brightness.

With lockscreen password, press and hold the lock key won't unlock the screen. Password keying is needed to unlock.

Posted Image Posted Image

Hello Andrew!

It is a dialpad ? A dialer ??? Can you explain and share it please, i like it !! :)

Omnia II Addict !!!!!

www.PDAphoneaddict.com Moderator.

compnird

compnird

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Devices:VZW i920 (OMNIA II)
Am I missing something? I used RESCO Explorer and copied the Lockescene.cpr file to /Windows and selected YES to overwrite the original. Then I did a soft reset and the lock screen is still at the default Samsung 'Touch to unlock' Screen. I attempted this a couple times with different CPR files and still get the same thing.

I did this many times on the i910 Omnia, why can't I get it to work on the i920?

rami_d15

rami_d15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Am I missing something? I used RESCO Explorer and copied the Lockescene.cpr file to /Windows and selected YES to overwrite the original. Then I did a soft reset and the lock screen is still at the default Samsung 'Touch to unlock' Screen. I attempted this a couple times with different CPR files and still get the same thing.

I did this many times on the i910 Omnia, why can't I get it to work on the i920?

u r using win6.1 .... this lock screen for wm6.5 !!! read the title

compnird

compnird

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

u r using win6.1 .... this lock screen for wm6.5 !!! read the title

No sir, WinMo 6.5.0 - Stock VZW load. The i920 does not have a WinMo 6.1 flavor as it was released with 6.5. The i8000 GSM variant does however have a 6.1 version but I did not refer to that model.

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2 i920

No sir, WinMo 6.5.0 - Stock VZW load. The i920 does not have a WinMo 6.1 flavor as it was released with 6.5. The i8000 GSM variant does however have a 6.1 version but I did not refer to that model.

The button for the lock is hardwired to do the samsung lockscreen unless you use something like vjbrisk to change it. For the WM lockscreen you can only use it through the startmenu lock option and that is only accessible through a registry edit. Even then the camera button doesn't get locked, so with the WM lock up you can still turn on the camera.

Posted Image

KiziSoft

KiziSoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
This is max Top position for me, please help:

Attached File  snap001_1_.bmp   750.05KB   213 downloads

Nobody has the same problem as me? :)

Edited by KiziSoft, 20 January 2010 - 09:30 PM.

compnird

compnird

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

The button for the lock is hardwired to do the samsung lockscreen unless you use something like vjbrisk to change it. For the WM lockscreen you can only use it through the startmenu lock option and that is only accessible through a registry edit. Even then the camera button doesn't get locked, so with the WM lock up you can still turn on the camera.

Thanks Omega Ra... Hopefully someone will find a workaround soon... Touch to Unlock is stupid, Slide to Unlock doesn't accidentally happen in your pocket.

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Thanks Omega Ra... Hopefully someone will find a workaround soon... Touch to Unlock is stupid, Slide to Unlock doesn't accidentally happen in your pocket.

my thoughts exactly. Snow02 tried to tweak the stock lock screen and make the touch into a slide, but ran into some issues as he hadn't messed with flash and action script in a long time. If someone out there knows actionscript and Flash well, then maybe they could take a crack at altering the Sammy lockscreen to turn the touch into a slide and make us happy :) because other than the fact that it isn't a slide, I like the sammy lockscreen as it has controls for touchplayer built in.

Posted Image

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

This is max Top position for me, please help:

Attached File  snap001_1_.bmp   750.05KB   213 downloads

Nobody has the same problem as me? :)

what is it that is wrong? the pic looks fine to me....

Posted Image

KiziSoft

KiziSoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

what is it that is wrong? the pic looks fine to me....

I can not put the clock in the top of the skreen I mean directly under taskbar line.Now the possition is Top=0 and Left=0. It works like the screen start at this position and something hide the top region :)
Maybe you can see this picture to become more clear:
Attached File  snap001.jpg   51.75KB   88 downloads

here is my .cpr file:
Attached File  LS_LockScene_480x800.rar   1.79KB   154 downloads

Edited by KiziSoft, 21 January 2010 - 01:30 AM.

Teflanzy

Teflanzy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia 2
hi there

i tried several files but it does not show as the picture
only the arrangement is correct but the background and the slide picture is the same as the original

can someone help me with that?

thank you
=======================================================================

nevermind guys

i found out that it is the same as the today background :)
so i only need to change the background of the phone :)

Edited by Teflanzy, 21 January 2010 - 07:47 AM.

Snow02

Snow02

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Devices:Omnia SCH-i920

my thoughts exactly. Snow02 tried to tweak the stock lock screen and make the touch into a slide, but ran into some issues as he hadn't messed with flash and action script in a long time. If someone out there knows actionscript and Flash well, then maybe they could take a crack at altering the Sammy lockscreen to turn the touch into a slide and make us happy :) because other than the fact that it isn't a slide, I like the sammy lockscreen as it has controls for touchplayer built in.

Yeah, the issue is just getting a compilable .fla from the lockscreen.swf. Flash decompiler doesn't give a perfect .fla, and I couldn't fix it. If I could get a good .fla I can make the necessary edits. Actually changing the action of the button to a slide isn't that big of an issue.

What you can do though is download AE Button Plus and alter the function of a button (I used double tap volume down) to device lock and it will bring up the stock WM slider lockscreen. Just turn off lock device in the samsung menu and the lock button will then function to just turn the screen on/off. It's an ok workaround for now.

Edited by Snow02, 21 January 2010 - 08:31 AM.

jolas

jolas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:qtek9000

Problem solved :)

That white glitch below lock button was actually a wording of "slide", just pull up a bit the lock button and wording solved the issue :)

Attached here with my LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr for those that needed, probably for user using WM 6.5.X

Posted Image

I have the problem that the appointments remain in lockscreen, even after they have been ended.
If there is another appointment that follows, it will be displayed, but if no appointment follows, then the last one is displaying until next soft reset.

Omega Ra

Omega Ra

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Yeah, the issue is just getting a compilable .fla from the lockscreen.swf. Flash decompiler doesn't give a perfect .fla, and I couldn't fix it. If I could get a good .fla I can make the necessary edits. Actually changing the action of the button to a slide isn't that big of an issue.

What you can do though is download AE Button Plus and alter the function of a button (I used double tap volume down) to device lock and it will bring up the stock WM slider lockscreen. Just turn off lock device in the samsung menu and the lock button will then function to just turn the screen on/off. It's an ok workaround for now.

I wish I knew anything about that stuff. because this would be a cool thing

Posted Image

cristidotro

cristidotro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there.

Nice work. Can anyone tell me how to adjust the position of appointments? I've got a wallpaper with something written on it and the appointments are on top of it.

It will be nice if in the near future someone will be able to integrate the weather (using Showaco's Titanium Weather), so this skin will look like TF3D's homescreen, so the Lockscreen will be more helpfull, and it will show almost everything you'll need.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

EDIT: Never mind... I've used CHome Visual Editor and made it (I believed it won't work, because I've seen some guys using Notepad). After a few soft-resets I've managed to get it right.

Just extract zips in the /Windows folder. Remember to backup your LS_.cpr file. Who knows, maybe won't work for you.

Later Edit: The version "locksceneXPERIA" has the notifications position fixed (when you had a lost call or a message, when you tapped on the slider, the other sliders weren't visible )

Also, there is a little bug. When you have some notifications, the slider turns to the WM default one. Looking for solution.

Attached Files

Edited by cristidotro, 24 January 2010 - 05:47 PM.

jebise

jebise

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
I have tried a few of these lock screens and the only problem i'm facing is the clock. I like the clock in 12 hour format and it works, but right noe its 7:21 here and the phone shows 7:21 but i want it to show 07:21 coz it just makes it look weird. So how can i change that and i would love if it showed date like 23 Jan 2010 instead of 1/23/10. Those are the only problems i have faced up until now.

EDIT

should have read the thread more closely. Now if there is only a way to add a mini media player that just has play/pause skip and text scrolling to show which song it would be prefect, instead of the appointments area as i don't need it and they don't see like they are working anyways.

i cant get the app to work for changing the background to work says i need a newer .net framework using the latest JA1 ROM

Edited by jebise, 24 January 2010 - 01:46 AM.

AndrewTan

AndrewTan

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One | Samsung OMNIA II

I have tried a few of these lock screens and the only problem i'm facing is the clock. I like the clock in 12 hour format and it works, but right noe its 7:21 here and the phone shows 7:21 but i want it to show 07:21 coz it just makes it look weird. So how can i change that and i would love if it showed date like 23 Jan 2010 instead of 1/23/10. Those are the only problems i have faced up until now.

EDIT

should have read the thread more closely. Now if there is only a way to add a mini media player that just has play/pause skip and text scrolling to show which song it would be prefect, instead of the appointments area as i don't need it and they don't see like they are working anyways.
i cant get the app to work for changing the background to work says i need a newer .net framework using the latest JA1 ROM

Instruction for changing the date and clock display layout:

Date:
goto "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES\nls\overrides\SSDte" and change the String Value to "d MMMM yyyy" (without quotes)

Clock:
Goto setting -> System -> Regional settings -> Time -> Time Style and select hh:mm:ss:tt.

gchris7

gchris7

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Devices:Samsung omnia II
Hey guys,
i've made a new lockscreen.

Attached File  100124233041.png   343.7KB   155 downloads Attached File  100124194953.png   343.45KB   138 downloads Attached File  100124194908.png   351.56KB   166 downloads

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! :)

Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

Fix for am/pm Positioning:
Attached File  am_pm_position_fix.rar   1.93KB   284 downloads1.copy to windows folder
2.soft reset

Edited by gchris7, 28 January 2010 - 02:39 PM.

dzynio

dzynio

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:omnia 2 i8000

Hey guys,
i've made a new lockscreen.

Attached File  100124233041.png   343.7KB   155 downloads Attached File  100124194953.png   343.45KB   138 downloads Attached File  100124194908.png   351.56KB   166 downloads

Update! v0.2b

With s2u2 like text animation! B)
Download Here:

gchris_LockscreenV0.2b.cab

haha it works great! gchris u're the best! :) awesome lockscreen !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users