570 replies to this topic

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2

Hi Tacchan - in your post you mention a comicreader but you don't list any apps for it further down.

* I found comic reader mobi 1.6.1 and that is a bit more usable - i believe 2.0.2 is out and even better however there is no demo of it to try before you buy so I don't like it.

Also can you remember the alternative keyboard that you or Secany posted photos of in another of your posts that had the full keyboard but with a row for numbers 1 to 0 at the top - where can i grab that from?

One more thing could you please also recommend stable releases that you find work best from ALL the multitude of ROMS\CSC's\eBoots and Phone options that secany and others have posted. I find I am always having odd things happening with speed and memory usage and menu's not appearing sometimes and having to softboot the phone always to get things working normally again. If you had at the top listing what combination of csc, pda, eboot and phone options are the fastest and most stable that would be REALLLY helpful.
Anyways thanks in advance.

yes, comic reader mobi 1.6.1 is the best free reader I think. I didn't try the new version for pay.

about keyboards... the only one I tried are TouchPal and FingerKeyboard, not sue which you mean.

about ROM parts I'm not flashing much lately... anyway what I do is:
- I flash just PDA part usually
- then every a couple of months, when Secany release a new ROM which looks like a major update, I flash all 4 parts

Odysseas07

Odysseas07

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Devices:Omnia2
after searching I found something

when you press * # 0228 # your exits the Monitor GSM

Twice if you go back (if you press the "Back" twice on the left softkey)

you goes out to the display tab of your test GSM has 9 options and 8 are for the sound

Pressing the tab 8 leaves you with 5 options where

1, the handset
2 headset
3 speaker
4 BT Headset
5 Rebuild All

I want to change the values for Headset

when I press the 2

and post because I want to change the sound to listen in over the headphones I press the 2 as the RX Value

and then the 1 that is the Headset Rx Codec

Here is the problem now,

I do not know what to put values from 2 up to 7 (Rx Volume 0-5) to change the volume to audible

Does anyone know what values to put to increase the intensity headphones

d3xophen

d3xophen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:samsung OMNIA II
I do by instructions for rotation and work good.
But it rotate d screen to the right. I want to rotate the screen to the left.
How can i do that.. thanks.

barki82

barki82

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro B7610
I found something useful, maybe you all know about it. If you want to force Xtra to update everytime you connect to a Wifi access point, just open some registry editor, go to HKLM/Software/Samsung/RIL/GPS/XTRA/AutoDownloadWifi and change the value from 0 to 1.

Krathor

Krathor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
Hi
It's my first post in this forum so greetings to you all.

I have question about the font size, specialy in e-mail app. It's of the same size as it was in Samsung app. Is there anything to do about it? I have set font size in a Settings to the smallest but it's still quite big. Is there any advice you could give me?

barki82

barki82

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia Pro B7610

I do by instructions for rotation and work good.
But it rotate d screen to the right. I want to rotate the screen to the left.
How can i do that.. thanks.

To set the orientation of landscape mode go to registry HKLM/System/GDI/Rotation and change the key "LandscapeMode" to:
4 - left hand landscape
1 - right hand landscape

afa841

afa841

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Where can I get a cab to networkWizard automatic settings?

Contribua para uma melhor tradução
Obrigado por contribuir com a sua sugestão de tradução para o Google Tradutor.
Contribua para uma melhor tradução:
Where can I get a cab to networkWizard automatic settings?

Idiomas disponíveis para tradução:

Afrikaans
Albanês
Alemão
Árabe
Bielorusso
Búlgaro
Catalão
Checo
Chinês Coreano
Crioulo haitiano
Croata
Dinamarquês
Eslovaco
Esloveno
Espanhol
Estónio
Filipino Finlandês
Francês
Galego
Galês
Grego
Hebraico
Hindu
Holandês
Húngaro Iídiche
Indonésio
Inglês
Irlandês
Islandês
Italiano
Japonês
Letão
Lituano Macedónio
Malaio
Maltês
Norueguês
Persa
Polaco
Português
Romeno
Russo Sérvio
Suaíli
Sueco
Tailandês
Turco
Ucraniano
Vietnamita

Capt.KKK

Capt.KKK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch
The Unwanted Folder trick doesn't work, my PhotoAlbum kept digging for pictures other than the default \My Storage\DCIM folder.
Also when I cleared all photo.1 files, and reset, once I launch PhotoAlbum again, the thumbnails appeared almost instantly instead of counting for each as the first time.

Edited by Capt.KKK, 24 February 2010 - 03:59 AM.

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2

The Unwanted Folder trick doesn't work, my PhotoAlbum kept digging for pictures other than the default \My Storage\DCIM folder.
Also when I cleared all photo.1 files, and reset, once I launch PhotoAlbum again, the thumbnails appeared almost instantly instead of counting for each as the first time.

You have to delete some more files related to PhotoAlbum.
I'm not sure what exactly, becouse I always apply the reg tweaks as soon as I hard reset or flash new ROM so those files aren't even created for me.

buguy

buguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi All,

I'm a B7610 user and I'm still searching for some tweaks, maybe you all could help me:
link: Topic WM6.5 B7610

Still searching:
- How to: Phone dialer ? : set default view to call history instead of call history and contacts.
- How to: Phone dialer ? : enable the skin from samsung 6.1; when someone calls, you could reject & send sms.
- How to: Messaging : get rid of the giant - and + icon in messages / email folder selection .
- How to: Messaging : have horizontal lines between 2 sms conversations like in:
this image
- How to: Messaging : remove the 'older' - 'newer' titles in a conversation and just list all messages.
- How to: Messaging : fix green delivery icon, it is blocky, not even anti-alias.
- How to: Start Menu : easily reorder the items.
- How to: FIX slow response time of the unlock button, on wm6.1 it worked great.

i dont know if this has been addressed already but with regards to fixing the slow response time of the unlock button a weird thing happened to me.i installed pocketshield for my old omnia and discovered that it messed up the lockscreen maybe coz it wasnt the right resolution for my b7610 so i uninstalled it.a really good side effect occured though.now my unlock button responds really fast unlike before i installed/uninstalled pocketshield which took a few seconds for the unlock screen to appear.now its normal :-)

to change the topic,is there anyway i could keep my wifi on automatically even after a softreset?

jezze boi

jezze boi

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i920 and i910
wrong post

Edited by jezze boi, 28 February 2010 - 09:30 PM.

ataranji

ataranji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
wrong post
sorry!!!

Edited by ataranji, 01 March 2010 - 10:38 AM.

ataranji

ataranji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i have asus wireless network card on my computer
how can i connect to my computer from my omnia II with wifi??? i want to copy my data to my omnia from my pc via wifi
and also how can i use my pc internet on my phone

thank you

onderduiker

onderduiker

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II
Search for "wifi remote access" in Google.
It is freeware and probably it will do what you want.
I did'nt try it :(

ataranji

ataranji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
thank you
its exactly what i wanted
but i have another question- - - - -> how can i use my computers internet on my omnia via wifi????

banistersmind

banistersmind

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Rapid ROM NXXJF5
  • Twitter:@Dean_Mayes
I've noticed, since flashing to Secany's latest 6.5ROM that the voicemail button on the lifestyle home screen (SPB MS) instantly dials Orange's VM Service Number. I know this is probably really simple but I cannot for the life of me work out how to change it so it will dial my own carrier's number.

Any suggestions?

markym

markym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Devices:i900

I've noticed, since flashing to Secany's latest 6.5ROM that the voicemail button on the lifestyle home screen (SPB MS) instantly dials Orange's VM Service Number. I know this is probably really simple but I cannot for the life of me work out how to change it so it will dial my own carrier's number.

Any suggestions?

Try Settings/Phone/Message/Voice Mail

You should then be able to set the number you require.

Snow02

Snow02

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts
  • Devices:Omnia SCH-i920

Yeah, after adding the excluded folders registry edits, you need to clear out the \Application Data\Photoalbum.data folder. Then when you reopen the photo viewer it will work with your applied edits.

steveplatinum

steveplatinum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Is this flashing procedure what I would use to flash a verizon samsung omnia 2 sch-i920 to meto pcs? Thanks for any help.

denis_85

denis_85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:GT-I8000
hi, I've noticed the following problem recently on my i8000: when i call from another phone, omnia wakes up and starts ringing with 3-4 sec delay. With another words I hear the calling tone in second phone and omnia starts ringing after 3-4 seconds. It's not related to decreased ringtone which also present through next 3 sec more. I know that for the 2nd problem there's no cure, but for the delay? Please help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users