i8000 HTC Teeter

Guest GinKage
but the ball is not round?

That's just a i900 (WQVGA) adaptation of a Diamond's (VGA) version, with my HTCSensorSDK.dll included.

It's the same version that I used to develop the dll itself. No real WVGA adaptation (e.g. taken from Diamond 2) exists, sadly.

Guest akirita

Hello thank you very much for your input, thanks to teeter bearing some file that now makes me work all you need the accelerometer, as RESCAN bubbles, the g-remote and many more things, but the Ferrari GT refuses to accept the accelerometer , thank you very much

the only thing that does not begin at level 1 and the letters to accept or cancel saeln not, but otherwise perfect

that file is what makes you turn the accelerometer?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest Dryster
The HTC devices default sensor game.

DOWNLOAD

No more free slots.. Can you please fix it? Or upload it to other free hosting service?

BTW.. HTC Touch HD has the same Teeter game.. and also WVGA resolution as Omnia II.. So I was wondering - would it be possible to port Touch HD Teeter game and use "your" HTCSensorSDK.dll (from HTC Diamond)?

Edited by Dryster

No more free slots.. Can you please fix it? Or upload it to other free hosting service?

BTW.. HTC Touch HD has the same Teeter game.. and also WVGA resolution as Omnia II.. So I was wondering - would it be possible to port Touch HD Teeter game and use "your" HTCSensorSDK.dll (from HTC Diamond)?

Would be good, see a few posts up for a link to a cab for a wvga version from the tp2, it does not run as yet on the O2, but it must be possible to make it work. I had a look inside the cab and the cab in the first post, wondering if I could simply swap a few files over and get it to work, but I just didn't know what I was looking at, there seemed to be too many files for my liking. So maybe someone with a bit more know how than me could take a look. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gleamjewels
 Tried this on my omnia pro,

works but the controls are inverted, wich makes the game unplayable for me.

Is there a way to fix this

I HAVE OMNIA PRO b7610 and i can play teeter absoulate same like htc device , do u still have problem.

Guest wurzelsepp
I HAVE OMNIA PRO b7610 and i can play teeter absoulate same like htc device , do u still have problem.

No, I solved it. The problem is that the cab file replaces the b7610 htc sensor.dll with the i8000 one.

I just had to recopy the b7610 htcsensor.dll into the windows folder.

hi guys,

can you please, tell me, which one to download if i want to play it on B7610? :)

i suppose the problem is i can't get the htc sensor emu working on B7610. Where could I find the right one? Or how can I do it?

I've tried 3 htc emu cabs, none of those helped.

I'm using 6.5 rom from dutch pages. dumped by someone here on modaco.com

I tried searching the modaco, but I'm quite confused about those htc api.cabs with htcsensor.dll.

Thanks a lot.

rtI have WM 6.5.3 and although it's working ok but sometimes the low part of the game background (near bottom taskbar) disappears and I can see my today screen.

It fixes if the ball towards that part.

Does any one with 6.5.x face similar issue?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
rtI have WM 6.5.3 and although it's working ok but sometimes the low part of the game background (near bottom taskbar) disappears and I can see my today screen.

It fixes if the ball towards that part.

Does any one with 6.5.x face similar issue?

Thanks

have the same problem ...