1182 replies to this topic

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2

I remember Sorg being unhappy with secany for not sharing rom last time. I'm sure sorg will release it sometime soon if we ask, I think he likes sharing.

Maybe he just need more testing... even Secany made us wait alot for testing official Samsung ROMs^^ I guess a cooked rom for a new device is a lot more troublesome and REALLY needs some time for testing

sorg

sorg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia II
My screenshots are from cooked ROM.
I have no plans to release it. Especially it violates Modaco rules about content of ROM.
This is purely for my own use with my private settings, keys and so on.
Also, from time i had ASUS P525 and P750 i've understood how people are rude.
So, from that time i'm cooking exctlisively for myself.

And by the way, this topic has name "SHOW YOUR DISPLAY", not "gimme too".
So, let's focus on subject of topic.

emperorben
i don't know is there any cab in internet for HTC Topaz ezInput. I've downloaded Topaz ROM and simple grabed it from there.
There are many Topaz ROMs available in XDA-Dev forum.

powser

I remember Sorg being unhappy with secany for not sharing rom last time.

please learn how to read and don't tell untrue.

Edited by sorg, 26 October 2009 - 06:11 PM.

powser

powser

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

powser

please learn how to read and don't tell untrue.

Ok, thanks for telling everyone you're not gonna share. Sorry for thinking that you were unhappy with secany last time, unfortunately you have deleted the posts so I can't go back to learn how to read it anymore.

bobobird

bobobird

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Devices:i900
Sorg - as you said your cooked rom contains your own stuff. Right should not be released.

How about the releasing the tools for doing our own ? That would make lots of people more then happy. Yes ?

sorg

sorg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Ok, thanks for telling everyone you're not gonna share. Sorry for thinking that you were unhappy with secany last time, unfortunately you have deleted the posts so I can't go back to learn how to read it anymore.

i didn't delete any of my posts. May be moderator did this or admin. I know, you wanna put everything on me.
That's why i don't release any ROMs anymore. You are good when you do everything hungry user wants. And if something you didn't, then infernal blame will strike you. People are rude.

So learn how to cook. Make your own tools and kitchen and you will get what you want. May be then you will understand how much time and effort it requires.

tacchan23

tacchan23

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i8000 Omnia 2
Still I want to know where the keybord come from! it looks nice... did u modify the samsung keyboard? or it's from something else?

John Peers

John Peers

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Sorg - as you said your cooked rom contains your own stuff. Right should not be released.

How about the releasing the tools for doing our own ? That would make lots of people more then happy. Yes ?

+1000

Sorg, Please learn to us how to cook our own roms. :D  

Edited by John Peers, 26 October 2009 - 10:10 PM.

powser

powser

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

i didn't delete any of my posts. May be moderator did this or admin. I know, you wanna put everything on me.
That's why i don't release any ROMs anymore. You are good when you do everything hungry user wants. And if something you didn't, then infernal blame will strike you. People are rude.

So learn how to cook. Make your own tools and kitchen and you will get what you want. May be then you will understand how much time and effort it requires.

" I know, you wanna put everything on me. " <-- I am not accusing you of anything. I am not gonna be rude if you don't release or anything, I accept your opinions totally. Sorry if you're somehow offended??

I have no doubt it is hard to make kitchen and do cooking.

Edited by powser, 26 October 2009 - 06:43 PM.

MiRo31285

MiRo31285

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i900

Excuse me? Why are you scolding me? All I said is I vaguely remember that you were upset people don't release official 6.5 roms last time when secany mentioned he has IJ1. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry. I didn't even accuse you of anything!

COULD YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING AND POST CABS WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP US OR NO?????????????

I GAVE EXAMS TO BE A GOD , BUT I FAILED ON MIRACLES . .

MiRo

powser

powser

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

QUOTE(powser @ Oct 26 2009, 21:37) Posted ImageExcuse me? Why are you scolding me? All I said is I vaguely remember that you were upset people don't release official 6.5 roms last time when secany mentioned he has IJ1. If I am wrong, then I'm sorry. I didn't even accuse you of anything!

COULD YOU ALL STOP FIGHTING AND POST CABS WHICH ARE GOING TO HELP US OR NO?????????????

Uhm, I edited my post already. I thought he was angry with me or something.

bobobird

bobobird

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts
Ahhh, one point I missed from the earlier post - about rude people.

Yes there are those types but we have those everywhere. My feeling is that the community as a whole is stronger then the rudies and there is no reason not to not help out around here just because of a few bad apples.

In any case, eventually they either change or they will just be ignored by the majority. My experience here is that they usually are not rude intentionally but for many English is not their native language and things do sound different in translation.

If you have the time or inclination - go over to the i900 forum and check out all the cooking threads. No one that I recall was ever intentionally rude or disrespectful.

But I agree that doing more here will lead to loads of time and effort. If you are not prepared for that, we can understand.

tom131274

tom131274

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Devices:i900 Omnia
Here is mine !!!
Titanium Sense , Black Keyboard , black blue Dialer , Brians Taskbar , HTC WMP Player Skin

Attached File  Screen06.jpg   77.86KB   59 downloadsAttached File  Screen01.jpg   76.93KB   32 downloadsAttached File  Screen02.jpg   57.27KB   31 downloadscreen02.jpg]
Attached File  Screen03.jpg   71.53KB   25 downloadsAttached File  Screen04.jpg   36.27KB   25 downloads

and coming next Dusk Dialer Style
Attached File  Screen07.jpg   55.44KB   28 downloads

Edited by tom131274, 26 October 2009 - 07:36 PM.

bobobird

bobobird

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Just as I finished - here we have a really rude post.

Will you people stop DEMANDING ??? NO one owes anyone here anything.

Some people........... grrrrrr

But very sure that after their initial "problems" they will become fine members.

Edited by bobobird, 26 October 2009 - 07:09 PM.

AndrewTan

AndrewTan

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Devices:Nexus One | Samsung OMNIA II
I thought this is Display screen shot thread. How come became fighting wall already? Haizz!

dgmorland

dgmorland

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Devices:Omnia ii

Here is my screeenshots :D
WM 6.5.1 Build 23420
PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used
Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin
Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.
GAlarm
MagiCall
IM+
Alreader 2
Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.
modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.
Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.
Patched backlight driver
Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.
HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)
GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

That's a really cool customisation. I am hoping that there will be a Samsung ROM sometime soon that is based on a Windows Mobile 6.5.1 build like you have included in your custom ROM. The most annoying thing about current winmo is that stupid tiny X in the top right for closing a program.

anzo

anzo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Devices:Samsung I9000/ LG O2X
  • Twitter:@anzo97
Titanium Sense and M2D

Attached Files

FerdiBorbon

FerdiBorbon

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • Devices:Nexus S
@Sorg,

that looks great man, forget what ppl say here...you are not obligated to share your rom...ignore these retarted rude demanding ppl, i personally appreciate you being a member here, and definitely dont want to see you go because of the rude members here, as you provide some good tech info on this forums.. but i give you props for cooking a private rom for your own personal use :D
Just a question does the 6.5.1 OS feel and work better than the 6.5 roms?

Edited by FerdiBorbon, 27 October 2009 - 12:39 AM.

DunKnow

DunKnow

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • Devices:Omnia II

Here is my screeenshots :D
WM 6.5.1 Build 23420
PointUI 2.1.06c with PointSense 2.0.0.6 heavily modded for samsung and other apps i've used
Standard WM Lockscreen with modded skin
Modified Samsung's BlackTheme. I've made gray background instead black because many applications are not compatible with inversed colors.
GAlarm
MagiCall
IM+
Alreader 2
Resco Explorer - mostly for registry editing. Resco file explorer is not so convenient as Samsung's one.
modded TCPMP with correct display off functionality and AVRCP.
Patched keyboard driver for better key usage.
Patched backlight driver
Patched jInbox for WM6.5.1 top/bottom bars cimpatibility.
HTC Topaz ezInput SIP (English/Russian)
GuoBi SIP (chinese PinYin)

etc...

mmmmmmm, SMELLSSSSSSSSS NICE! Delicious. I love your build. haha :P

Never give up till my phone is happy

xanden

xanden

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:omnia II
  • Twitter:@-

mate how can i do the same with you on sms???

its Vito sms-chat application.. google it to find out more

sorg

sorg

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Just a question does the 6.5.1 OS feel and work better than the 6.5 roms?

well, 6.5.1 has many improvements in UI. It makes look of 6.5.1 beautiful. see attached screenshot.
But at the same time improved UI has bugs shown on another screenshot. Not all programs (including some from samsung) look correct with new thicker bottom bar and thinner upper bar.
IMHO, 6.5.1 is not ready for the masses yet.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users